flybuys travel

flybuys travel

• Trip Completed Yes (21) · No (4)
  • Ease of Booking

Points should be refunded

The booking itself was easier for my trip Cairns - Brisbane return 16/4 to 23/4 for my ailing mums 80th. Using flybuy points.
Unfortunately had to cancelled due to covid.
It was messy trying to address this with contacting.
I was given a credit to be used at later date.
I am feeling highly disappointed that the points were not reimbursed which would have been of more benefit during this time I am sure this would be for many.
I would much prefer the points be reimbursed to my account so could use on other things.

Adam

AdamRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Ticket on hold

I gave 3 stars because they try to call me on the phone as they don't know I am Deaf. They should text or email. Good news is my plane ticket is on hold for a year.

Kirst

KirstPerth, WA

Covid19 camcellations and travel credit

Flights were cancelled due to covid 19. However have been unable to get in touch with anyone & ask about travel points & credit. Other travel providers provided an online acc and have have been more transparent with points and credits.

Need to be proactive.

Had to wait to be told about cancellations.

And then had to pursue follow up after more than 7 days.

Being told that we would be charged a fee did not come across well.

unfortunately we had to accept credit due to COVID-19 but service regarding the credit thus far has been good

no extra facts available as we are still yet to travel but once we have been able tp use our credit we will definately review again. Cannot wait to be able to travel again

A good place to stay for a short period.

The Cabin was of a reasonable standard being well cleaned and looked after. The grounds were of a good standard. The staff were friendly and willing to help with any problems.

Booking easy and convenient. However avoid if you have dietary requirements.

Booking process was easy and convenient. Price was comparable with other companies. And great we earn flybuys points with travel. However, extremely disappointed that my dietary requirements were not passed onto the airline and I therefore couldn’t have meal on the flight. I even called flybuys travel a few days prior to confirm. Airline advised this was common problem with flybuys travel.

Leanne

LeanneNortheast, VIC

Richmond - close to the city and Bridge Road shopping

We used this central location to get to hospital appointments, city shopping, and access to tram & train transport for further away destinations on our anniversary weekend.
No restaurant or bar may disappoint others, and we didn't try the breakfast as there were good options only a walk away.
Close to the MCG, & Jollimont Railyards but it was quiet!

Maree Neubeck

Maree NeubeckHunter Region, NSW

Only OK for us

Clean, bathroom beautifully renovated, but the room very old. It was neat, but the bed too hard for us. No trouble booking through flybuys though, I would use flybuys again.

Revieweranonymous

RevieweranonymousHunter Region, NSW

Ok - glad I used but not amazing

Was similar in price to other providers and quite fiddly to book for not many points.not convinced I would use again unless an offer. Got us where we needed to be.

Trip CompletedYes
Booking TypeFlights

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ok experience

Booked, and paid in full, at same time for cruise holiday. Had to do reminder emails to get answers in regards to cruise. ie lanyards and boarding times etc. No major issues though.

Flights, domestic

Qantas, great service etc. Would use flybuys to book with them again.
Virgin, poor service, seat sold to someone else, no online/airport checkin. Will not book through flybuys again for virgin.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

An okay experience

Cathy m

Cathy mPerth, WA

Helpful service people

I booked a cruise with flybuys travel and they were very helpful. Even when travel agent made a mistake with flight times, they were quick to apologise and own their mistake.

Kerri

KerriSydney, NSW

Typical flight

I flew with Jetstar and it was the type of flight you would expect it to be: on time, no delays and no turbulence. The only improvement would be friendly staff.

Louise H.

Louise H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall satisfied

I was overall happy with our flights and accommodation.just wasn’t aware that our room wasn’t serviced. Which was annoying.
If it was made clear from the beginning it wouldn’t have been a problem. But after big days out at the theme parks and calling to get the after hours service nobody really knew weather we were serviced or not.
Day of leaving we found out we had to do our own washing etc.

Liz

Liz

Change of plans

Had to cancel booking straight after booking due to personal reasons and change of travel arrangements. I was disappointed that there was no refund or even transfer of credit to another booking.

Easy to use, however scope could be broader

Was really easy to use and navigate, however feel like there were limited options. prices were good, but thought there could be other options available with other airlines that weren’t shown

Heidi

HeidiSouthwest, VIC

Good variety of airlines

It was nice to have such a wide variety of airlines and prices that were just the same as with the airlines themselves. We had an issue with the payment of two tickets, as they were identical prices....but that was sorted with a phonecall. Very easy to make the bookings....

Points redeemed for accomodation in Tokyo

The booking process itself was great but no confirmation from Hotel and it was difficult to get in touch directly being in Oz while the stay was in Tokyo. The one and only email I got said to wait for another email. It all worked out so I am happy.
The room was nice. Its great I can use my flybuys point for accomodation.