flybuys travel

flybuys travel

• Trip Completed Yes (125) · No (9)
  • Ease of Booking

Newy mumHunter Region, NSW

Great Inclusions and so easy

My Flybuys Travel offer to Hawaii was excellent value for money and As well as flights, accommodation it included resort fees and 2 x meals per person per day.
It was an easy, hassle free booking.
The only thing I had to do was chase my flybuys points after the holiday as they weren’t automatically added to my account - but then Covid 19 hit just as we had arrived back so it could have been overlooked.

looking forward to my next trip

Booking experience was very good, simple and easy to do. I am looking forward to getting away on my next trip hopefully it will be very soon so I can enjoy some warm weather.

pieta

pieta

Good service

Booked a flight to Perth. Covid19 got in the way. Getting a credit was relatively easy when the trip was cancelled. Not perfect as I had to chase them but still good given the current times.

Ease of Booking

Find out how flybuys travel compares to other Booking Services

Good and fast booking. Had a question and was answered promptly. I would use the service again although I don’t know if it offers the cheapest rate. Probably the same as other sites.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Ticket In Credit

I booked returned flights to Hervey Bay with Flybuys travel, last year in September 2019 for travel over Easter 2020. Of course, the trip didn't happen due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, in the interim, I've dealt with Flybuys travel and even though there were some minor delays - this was to be expected as they were inundated with anxious customers such as myself - they have dealt with this unprecedented situation efficiently and professionally. Currently, our ticket is in credit until the end of 2021, so I'm really happy about this! Good luck, all and keep safe!

Out Smarted!

Out Smarted!Robina Queensland

Holidays cancelled

Flybys were very quick and efficient when Covidien 19 stopped all travel.
They contacted us to offer credit vouchers which we gladly accepted.
This was the first time we had used Flybys travel and we will certainly use them in the future.

Very quick and simple process

The booking process was quick and easy, a confirmation email from flybuys travel arrived very quickly after I made the booking, with an itinerary and invoice arriving around 15 minutes after that.
The online system made the price very clear throughout the process, and was upfront about the costs involved in using different payment methods.

Mel M.

Mel M.Sydney, NSW

Flybuys dollars worth the money!

Booked last October to depart in April - saved ourselves over $800 using flybuys points. Would definately book again. Process was easy and the whole cancellation process through flybuys was easy enough. Airline wasn’t offering refunds but we had seperate travel insurance so cancelled our flights paying airlines cancellation fees which we will claim back on insurance. Flybuys travel were a pleasure to deal with. Just waiting on our refund which will included refunded points.

Simple & easy!

Easy to obtain voucher, not long waiting time on phone. Extended insurance as well to use in future. Easy going/ friendly staff and excellent bonus points given even though voucher was given.

viv

vivGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trip postponed because of COVID 19.

Easy to book and cancellation voucher provoided to rebook within 12 months. Guess I will wait celebrate my birthday again with my sister's in QLD. Thanks flybys and Jetstar. Something to look forward to.

Ease of Booking
Trip CompletedNo
Booking TypeFlights

Great platform

Fly buys travel is a great platform to purchase flights and holiday accomodation. Offering great discounts and an says to navigate portal, it made booking for our qld trip an enjoyable Le experience

2020 Holiday to Japan - Cancelled!

As the world has gone crazy it was reassuring that Flybuys Travel have been so up front with info and I got my refund before any other Travel company. They even refunded my points used! You guys have restored my faith! Thank you

Steve A.

Steve A.

Good but don't reply to e-mails

Good company but don't reply to e-mails which is annoying in 2020.

To get any service you need to call them - get past this hurdle and they are ok to deal with

Saidat

SaidatNorthern Region, NSW

Booking and remembering

Booking for a flight is very easy through flybuys and there is constant reminder from flybuys about the update on the flight. Booking with them and earning rewards is fantastic and more encouraging

Margaret C.

Margaret C.Sydney, NSW

Worry free.

My husband and I booked through Flybuys Travel, a cruise with Royal Carribean, due to leave Sydney on March the 12th, 2020. We cancelled the cruise due to us both having the flu, only days before the ship departed Sydney. I am very grateful to Jon Parr for his help with cancelling our cruise and communicating with the staff at Royal Carribean. Thank you to Flybuys Travel.

KazT

KazTPerth, WA

Furaveri Island Resort

Well planned trip and package deal. Easy to deal with consultants online. No problems with any of our travel arrangements. The resort was definitely above what we expected. The only changes we had were made through the airline due to COVID-19.

kol

kolSydney, NSW

Good but could be improved

Easy to book, and no booking fees. Had to call to make changes to the booking, however, the staff were very helpful and responsive. Cannot use points to pay for any fees relating to booking changes.
Can only book one way or return international flights - cannot book multiple international stops -

Happy vacationer

Happy vacationerNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Hamilton Island Getaway

Fabulous 5 night stay all inclusive plus extras - $100 island voucher, cocktails and use of water craft. Booking and service assistance by Flyby staff was excellent. Would do it again. Thank you

Divasden

DivasdenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trip to Melbourne

As always virgin flight was great although we were delayed significantly but couldn't be helped. Will probably book with flybuys booking again as it was easy and customer service was excellent.

Kathleen

KathleenVictoria

Easy transaction all round!

Very easy online transaction.
Booked 4 day getaway which included upgrades. All was so smooth.
Hotel book in was exactly as what was booked and very pleased with all the details.
Great communication when a question was asked about flight details.