flybuys travel

flybuys travel

• Trip Completed Yes (437) · No (28)
  • Ease of Booking

Excellent customer service

Receiving fantastic service from flybuys travel as I'm trying to sort out a trip that won't go ahead due to COVID, with flights booked through an airline in administration. The consultant from flybuys travel has dealt with my many questions quickly and efficiently and is doing all he can to find alternative options. Much appreciated! Have booked flights with flybuys travel before and always find them good value and website easy to use.

Melbourne trip

My had travel with family member to Melbourne for them to have surgery , need book some flights home so used flybys travel again, all with previous experience the site was easy to use

Mich

MichSydney, NSW

Easy booking and no hassle refund

Booked my trip last year using a mix of points and credit card payment through Flybuys Travel. My trip was then cancelled due to covid but Flybuys refunded my points and helped process my cash refund from Cathay.

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refund of points due to Coronavirus

Due to Coronavirus we were unable to take our trip to Sydney but flybuys quickly refunded all flybuys points I had used to pay for the hotel accomodation. I was really impressed how quickly and easy they made the refund and we will now use those points to book again when restrictions are eased.

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks FlyBuys

Booking was easy, prices were great and refund for my cancelled trip was easy, a bit slow but easy. A real shame my trip was cancelled due to Covid-19. Thank you FlyBuys for being awesome!!

Maggie

MaggieThe Mallee, VIC

Easy Booking

Booking experience was very good, simple and easy. I will definitely book through flybuys travel again. i got a good price and flybuy points what more could you ask for.

Sue

SueQueensland

Very help

Recently received some points back for overseas accommodation cancelled due to COVID-19. Staff member very helpful. Have been very happy with my dealings with FlyBuys and love adding to my points.

Austin V.

Austin V.Sydney, NSW

Easy to access and great services

Booking website is really convenient. Called to change date on my booking and it was a good experience with the customer service. Recommend to use if you like flybuys points.

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service

i received fantastic service from fly buys for my trip
thanks so much i appreciate your service so much
I could not have managed to do this on my own and appreciate the help

Carrie

CarrieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Assured in worrying times.

I had return flights booked to go to Phuket in April. With Covid 19 pandemic, all flights were cancelled and all international boarders closed. Flybys responded before the departure date and all points were refunded back to me.
Peace of mind!!

kezhund

kezhundGippsland, VIC

Credit voucher waiting to be used.

Booked flights to Adelaide, for the ANZAC Day weekend, due to lockdown the flights were cancelled. Jetstar gave me a credit voucher to use by 28th September. Lets hope borders are open by then, so I can visit my new born grand daughter.

Ease of Booking
Booking TypeFlights

I went, I saw things, I came home.

I flew from Queensland to New South Wales for a wedding. Flights were great and the booking process was very easy. Loved the fact that there was a 24/7 phone line if there was any issues, night or day! :)

Jennine

JennineWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Family visit cancelled

My first booking with flybuys travel, extremely easy and efficient to do on line. All 3 staff I dealt with due to COVID19 cancellations were fantastic, caring and efficient and I was given a 12 month credit on my booking. Definitely use this service again.

jacqui polizzi

jacqui polizziGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

covid-19 sadness

thanks flybuys travel.
organised 8 weeks holiday using my points only to have it cancelled due to covid-19
flybuys travel contacted me and arranged all my points returned or credited for future bookings.
very happy with outcome.
great work flybuys travel.
see you next year

Larry

LarryDarling Downs, QLD

A big thanks to Flybuys Travel, Due to the CV19 we were not able to go on this holiday however Flybuys travel organised air fair credits and refunds for our accommodation. There organizing skills and professionalism in handling not only this holiday but many other trips i have planned make them my number one travel agent !!

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

We didn't get to travel because of COVID-19

Flybuys travel has been amazing and extremely helpful with gaining credit for the missed holiday. Thankyou for all of your hard work and for making life easier in hard times.

K.Doherty

K.DohertyHobart, TAS

Flights cancelled due to COVID-19

Booking and cancellation of flights was easy, very helpful team. Received a credit voucher which last for a year, as had to cancel due to COVID-19. Was no cancelation fees. Very happy

davinar

davinarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not your fault

Our trip to Hervey Bay was cancelled and we know it was not your fault. We can only hope that virgin is still operational when this madness is over. Still waiting to get up there to buy our forever home .... probs going to have to drive once boarders are open , I don’t think we will be able to afford a flight to a not so remote destination

Nicole

NicoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trip cancelled due to COVID-19 but flybuys were an absolute dream!

My trip was cancelled but I received a refund and my points back without much fuss at all. Customer service was outstanding even during a difficult time which is more than can be said for my flight provider.

MG8

MG8South-Eastern Region, NSW

Same, same we had to cancel as well. The flybuys team were great to deal with. Thank you.

Same , same we had to cancel as well. The flybuys team were great to deal with on a few occasions & also extremely helpful & courteous Thank you guys for all your help.