Foam Rollers Australia

Foam Rollers Australia

Rip off

Never received my foam roller i ordered over a month ago. Never heard back from company. It has to be a scam because you can't be that useless not to send the product or respond to any of the consumers emails.

Manda Li

Manda LiMelbourne

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE

I purchased from this website over 1 month ago. I have not receieved my product or ANY correspondence. They do not reply to emails, facebook messages or online enquiries. I can see that my facebook message has been read. FRAUDULANT COMPANY do not purchase from them. I have now had to open a dispute case with my bank to try and get my money back. The name of the guy who runs the company is Matthew Asimus who used to be a physio. He now runs Axis Web Agency. I have also tried to get in contact with him via his new (undoubtedly dodgey) business venture and still no response. A real crook. Very frustrating.

Prometheus

PrometheusVictoria, 3000

Poor Customer Service, delayed response to emails, had to chase them to get a refund.

Fitness Equipment Shops