Focus On Furniture Online store

Focus On Furniture Online store (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Will definitely buy from them again

Easy to navigate the website. They were swift with all correspondence and kept me in the loop at all times. However I was told someone would put my dining table together and the chairs I had to put together on my own. The delivery men just dropped it off and that was it. They were easy to put together however this did impede on my rating.

Product Appearance As advertised

Product great, process not at all

Was told conflicting things about delivery timing, and not told that I had to pick up from Hallam warehouse with very limited hours until after I purchased. This would put me off purchasing again. Having said that the coffe table itself is good and I am happy with it.

Really great service

I ordered my furniture from the online store. Within the same day I was contacted for my preferred delivery date. I was contacted 2-3 times in the week leading up to the delivery, which I found reassuring. All communications were polite, and I felt really valued as a customer.
The only issue I'd say I had was that the delivery guys were just a little unprofessional. Despite this I'd definitely shop with Focus On Furniture again.

Always had a great experience with Focus On Furniture

I bought many items from Focus On Furniture over the years, as they have high-quality piece of furniture for the price.

Pick up from the warehouse is super easy and the staff are friendly.

I would definitely recommend the business!

Beautiful solid set

So easy to to buy online, delivery was fast and the guys put it together very efficiently. I was so happy with their service. The bed frame is very sturdy and the finish is amazing. I was happily surprised at how light the bed is to move.

Product Appearance As advertised

Easy experience and great product

Online experience was easy to make purchase. Quality of product and pricing was great. I had previously shopped around so i knew what I wanted. We picked up from warehouse and no assembly was required with product.

Excellent product and service, cannot fault either

Great website easy to navigate, Great Quality Great customer service team, easy to assemble, fantastic delivery service & communication, I would definitely use focus on furniture for future purchases, very satisfied

Onlinr buying, delivery, communication

Easy to navigate the online store. Found what I was looking for with ease. Buying process easy.
Quality of product very good
Assembly team were friendly and efficient
Communication on phone with enquiry less satisfying . Person not client focused.

Product Appearance As advertised

Very good delivery and assembling services.

Delivery team was good and assembling of 2 beds and other furnitures I bought was professional.
Had a difficulty of knowing the time of delivery- which was slightly negative thing though.

Very happy

They rang to organise a delivery time. They delivered quickly. The staff assembled the furniture on the spot and did so efficiently. Overall very good service.

Shop LocationOnline Store

Couch great - assembly impossible!

I had an excellent time shopping online and in store with Focus on Furniture, and I found Andy at the warehouse a treat. Rosemary who helps with inquiries is an incredible staff member, and was so helpful, she's excellent at her job and passionate about helping people.
The couch I ordered is really comfortable, beautiful and big, everything I hoped it would be. I chose to assemble the legs myself as I'd read reviews about poor assembly. But it was near impossible. I eventually did manage to do it, but it took four days for 12 legs, and cost me two drill bits, not to mention time, sweat, and tears (litteral tears).
Nevertheless, I would recommend Focus on Furniture, and shop here again myself, as the end result of the product is nothing short of excellent. And an absolute bargain for what I got it for, so in the end very happy with my couch. Thank you!

Shop LocationOnline Store

Item perfect, delivery no problems.

Very satisfied, no problems with delivery. Item went together reasonably easy. Quality of the product is great. Making people do this survey and write min of twenty words not so great.

Shop LocationOnline Store

Bought two coffee tables to put together as one - worked well!

Love the tables, delivery was quick and easy, already came assembled, just had to put the glass pieces in place. Details were as described on the website. Would love if the table came in more colours!

Shop LocationOnline Store

Exactly what I was looking for

Loving my purchase. Such an easy process from ordering online to delivery. Delivery guys were great, they called when they were 30 mins away causing no disruption to my day to day activities.

Shop LocationOnline Store

Ordered easy. Arrived easy. Just great!

The range of stock was good. The quality is good and the delivery guys done all. Would be nice if they took the rubbish but that is no major problem. Thanks again :)

Excellent service provided by staff Member Roy

It was easy for me to navigate and find what I was looking for. I was quite satisfied by the large number of products that were available to browse and look at.I was happy with the quality of the products that I bought. Your staff member Roy provided me with an excellent customer service/assistance..

Shop LocationOnline Store

Couch great. Customer service mediocre.

Unfortunately we weren't made aware there would be a 6 week wait when we purchased our couch online. We weren't notified it had arrived in the warehouse, luckily we called them.

Shop LocationOnline Store

Product is great but I found communication wasn’t the best

There weren’t any king size beds in store which made it difficult as wanted to buy a king size. The product quality was good though. Apparently assembly was included in our (overpriced) delivery fee but we weren’t told that so weren’t prepared. The delivery drivers also didn’t communicate the best on the day of delivery.

Great customer service

It took a while for the couch to be delivered but receiving messages throughout the process was great. The delivery guys were efficient and lovely to chat to while they put together the couch

Amazing product. So happy

We spent so long trying to find the right furniture for our newly renovated house. We found it in the Wormy Chestnut range at focus on furniture.
The purchasing process was so simple and we had it delivered within 3 weeks.

The delivery was made simple and even when my plans changed last minute they were able to accomodate a convenient time so it could still be delivered on the arranged day.
The guys even put the dining table together and arranged everything where it was going.

Very happy with the service and would definitley shop there again.