Focus On Furniture Online store

Focus On Furniture Online store (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Product is great but I found communication wasn’t the best

There weren’t any king size beds in store which made it difficult as wanted to buy a king size. The product quality was good though. Apparently assembly was included in our (overpriced) delivery fee but we weren’t told that so weren’t prepared. The delivery drivers also didn’t communicate the best on the day of delivery.

Great customer service

It took a while for the couch to be delivered but receiving messages throughout the process was great. The delivery guys were efficient and lovely to chat to while they put together the couch

Michelle

MichelleBerwick

Amazing product. So happy

We spent so long trying to find the right furniture for our newly renovated house. We found it in the Wormy Chestnut range at focus on furniture.
The purchasing process was so simple and we had it delivered within 3 weeks.

The delivery was made simple and even when my plans changed last minute they were able to accomodate a convenient time so it could still be delivered on the arranged day.
The guys even put the dining table together and arranged everything where it was going.

Very happy with the service and would definitley shop there again.

Cath

Cathsydney

Very Average

It took 4 months for my coffee table to arrive. I can't believe a store can have stock on display then a website special with nothing available in Australia to fulfill the orders.

Review collected in partnership with Focus On Furniture

Lovely bed and great customer service.

Bed was as pictured and described. I’m really happy with how it looks and delivery included putting the bed together and moving my king mattress (heavy and bought seperately) onto the bed once finished. Would happily recommend.

Ferg

Ferg

Very happy with my purchase.

Firstly contacted a store who promptly sent me photos of the product as it looked in store. Ordered online and was very pleased that I didn’t have to wait the standard 6-8 weeks. Received my purchase within 1 week and was able to pick up from a nearby delivery centre.

Wouldn't recommend.

Caz

CazBeechmont

Excellent everything.

Purchased online. Furniture was better than expected.Delivered in a week. Value for money. service was great. staff on phone were lovely.nothing was a problem. Furniture delivery guys were legends.

Grumpy

GrumpyHawthorn East

Extremely poor customer experience

Started with no indication of whether the product was in stock. Take your money and then when you email to see if you are going to get anything for it they don't reply. 6 weeks later after further emails they deliver. Only to find out that a 70Kg dining table has to be assembled. No indication of this on their website. Ask a lot of questions before dealing with them and then do not believe the answers. Would not buy fro them again. If I want to spend over $2,000 on RTA I will go to IKEA!!!!

Jake bunk bed

Purchase was made online and site was easy and simple to use. I received a call hours after making the purchase to confirm it’s delivery. My only negative is that one of the screws provided is faulty and is a key element to the structure of the bed. Have yet to follow this up with focus furniture so at the moment both my kids are sleeping on the bottom double bed level as it’s the top bunk that is effected.

Easy process

I made purchase online and opted for pick up at Hallam. Both the purchase and pick up process was very easy. We already had brought the dining table in store and loved it and when we saw the coffee table on special online we had to have it. Love it

Osie

Osie

Modern comfortable bar stool

On-line purchase, quick delivery, everyone comments on the comfort of the bar stools, modern grey colour & beautiful complimentary wood finish

Well done Delivery

Very good service. especially the delivery. Two guys deliver on time and assemble the bed frame for me perfectly. Thank you.

Excellent customer service

People working in the warehouse were eager to assist me. They've unpacked chairs and loaded into my car. Very impressed

Great lounge.

I purchased my lounge on line and had no problems at all. Great and easy transaction. Staff very helpfull and organized delivery for me.

Review collected in partnership with Focus On Furniture

Great product, great service.

Purchased our dining table and chairs online and it was so very easy to do. Had a call from a store a few days later confirming our order and pick up location. Living three hours away from the closest pick up point was not an issue, pick up was a breeze to organise and follow through with.

Review collected in partnership with Focus On Furniture

Bad communication and product was damaged

I was told when ordering the bed that delivery would be 5-15 days, it took 6 weeks in the end to get delivered and I had to follow them up to find out when my bed would be delivered. Once the product arrived, there was damage to the drawer of the bed. Something had punctured the box.

Steph

Steph

Love it

I made my purchase online and it was very easy
I had someone contact me the day after with a estimate delivery time
Once my dining set arrived I had someone confirm a time and date for delivery
The delivery team were great too and very helpful
My dining set was easy to set up and its in great condition I receive compliments for it each time I have a guest over

Ok

Purchased product online, difficulties with delivery and communication from warehouse staff. Nunawading in store staff were helpful in ensuring bed was eventually delivered.

Heath