Focus On Furniture Online store

Focus On Furniture Online store (page 3 of 7)

3.8

Was

WasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good delivery and assembling services.

Delivery team was good and assembling of 2 beds and other furnitures I bought was professional.
Had a difficulty of knowing the time of delivery- which was slightly negative thing though.

Very happy

They rang to organise a delivery time. They delivered quickly. The staff assembled the furniture on the spot and did so efficiently. Overall very good service.

Review collected in partnership with Focus On Furniture

Couch great - assembly impossible!

Find out how Focus On Furniture Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Item perfect, delivery no problems.

Very satisfied, no problems with delivery. Item went together reasonably easy. Quality of the product is great. Making people do this survey and write min of twenty words not so great.

Review collected in partnership with Focus On Furniture

Bought two coffee tables to put together as one - worked well!

Love the tables, delivery was quick and easy, already came assembled, just had to put the glass pieces in place. Details were as described on the website. Would love if the table came in more colours!

Review collected in partnership with Focus On Furniture

Exactly what I was looking for

Loving my purchase. Such an easy process from ordering online to delivery. Delivery guys were great, they called when they were 30 mins away causing no disruption to my day to day activities.

Review collected in partnership with Focus On Furniture

Ordered easy. Arrived easy. Just great!

The range of stock was good. The quality is good and the delivery guys done all. Would be nice if they took the rubbish but that is no major problem. Thanks again :)

Excellent service provided by staff Member Roy

It was easy for me to navigate and find what I was looking for. I was quite satisfied by the large number of products that were available to browse and look at.I was happy with the quality of the products that I bought. Your staff member Roy provided me with an excellent customer service/assistance..

Review collected in partnership with Focus On Furniture

Couch great. Customer service mediocre.

Unfortunately we weren't made aware there would be a 6 week wait when we purchased our couch online. We weren't notified it had arrived in the warehouse, luckily we called them.

Find out how Focus On Furniture Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Product is great but I found communication wasn’t the best

There weren’t any king size beds in store which made it difficult as wanted to buy a king size. The product quality was good though. Apparently assembly was included in our (overpriced) delivery fee but we weren’t told that so weren’t prepared. The delivery drivers also didn’t communicate the best on the day of delivery.

Great customer service

It took a while for the couch to be delivered but receiving messages throughout the process was great. The delivery guys were efficient and lovely to chat to while they put together the couch

Michelle

MichelleBerwick

Amazing product. So happy

We spent so long trying to find the right furniture for our newly renovated house. We found it in the Wormy Chestnut range at focus on furniture.
The purchasing process was so simple and we had it delivered within 3 weeks.

The delivery was made simple and even when my plans changed last minute they were able to accomodate a convenient time so it could still be delivered on the arranged day.
The guys even put the dining table together and arranged everything where it was going.

Very happy with the service and would definitley shop there again.

Cath

Cathsydney

Very Average

It took 4 months for my coffee table to arrive. I can't believe a store can have stock on display then a website special with nothing available in Australia to fulfill the orders.

Review collected in partnership with Focus On Furniture

Lovely bed and great customer service.

Bed was as pictured and described. I’m really happy with how it looks and delivery included putting the bed together and moving my king mattress (heavy and bought seperately) onto the bed once finished. Would happily recommend.

Ferg

Ferg

Very happy with my purchase.

Firstly contacted a store who promptly sent me photos of the product as it looked in store. Ordered online and was very pleased that I didn’t have to wait the standard 6-8 weeks. Received my purchase within 1 week and was able to pick up from a nearby delivery centre.

Wouldn't recommend.

Caz

CazBeechmont

Excellent everything.

Purchased online. Furniture was better than expected.Delivered in a week. Value for money. service was great. staff on phone were lovely.nothing was a problem. Furniture delivery guys were legends.

Grumpy

GrumpyHawthorn East

Extremely poor customer experience

Started with no indication of whether the product was in stock. Take your money and then when you email to see if you are going to get anything for it they don't reply. 6 weeks later after further emails they deliver. Only to find out that a 70Kg dining table has to be assembled. No indication of this on their website. Ask a lot of questions before dealing with them and then do not believe the answers. Would not buy fro them again. If I want to spend over $2,000 on RTA I will go to IKEA!!!!

Jake bunk bed

Purchase was made online and site was easy and simple to use. I received a call hours after making the purchase to confirm it’s delivery. My only negative is that one of the screws provided is faulty and is a key element to the structure of the bed. Have yet to follow this up with focus furniture so at the moment both my kids are sleeping on the bottom double bed level as it’s the top bunk that is effected.

Easy process

I made purchase online and opted for pick up at Hallam. Both the purchase and pick up process was very easy. We already had brought the dining table in store and loved it and when we saw the coffee table on special online we had to have it. Love it