Focus On Furniture Physical store

Focus On Furniture Physical store

ACT, Canberra, QLD, NSW, etc...
4.2 from 4,488 reviews

4.2

4,488 reviews

LN_Review

LN_ReviewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Go speak to Kane! He will go the extra mile to make your purchasing process easy!

Kane is a consummate professional. He was very easy to deal with. His prompt response and understanding of my situation will be a key driver as to why I will continue to shop at Focus On Furniture Highpoint.

Kane went out of his way to source the table to fulfil my needs of having delivery within a specific timeframe!

Keep up the amazing work Kane and keep smiling!

Store LocationHighpoint
Chrissy and John

Chrissy and JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Please Pass this onto the head office of Focus on Furniture. Just wanted to say how fantastic Rana was in helping me purchase a couch for our son and daughter in law. He had a lovely manner and was so so helpful and reliable. He could not do enough to help. Please also pass this message onto him . I tried to find review area on the website but could not find it. Please cut and copy onto review if you can. Cheers and thanks so much Rana

Store LocationSouthwharf VIC

Absolutely Beautiful

Pakenham Staff were wonderful, helpful & patient. The Kennedy range is stunning and they did a better price as well. Delivery guys were absolutely amazing and so friendly as well. Thankyou

Store LocationPakenham Vic 3810
Furniture Shops

Find out how Focus On Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Disappointing customer service

Anon
Anon

Have spoken to a higher area who has now rectified. Correct couch being delivered at no extra charge.

Beautiful furniture and still open during stage 4

I bought the mossoman coffee table and the Belgrave dining suite online and it was assembled and delivered into my dining room 2.5 days later. It was very easy negotiating a different package when i changed my mind and the delivery was seamless. Oh and the quality of the furniture is incredible, I’m a happy customer :)

BarbM

BarbMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

Store LocationMile End
Mel

Mel

Zero stars , shocking quality even more shocking customer care

If only I could give zero stars!! I’d like to warn everyone who is considering buying from these creeps not to! We bought a dining table only to be replaced after just over 12 months due to warping and bubbling of surface. We had to jump through hoops to get any resolution and I’m the end went to fair trading who got us a replacement. The replacement table did the same thing but worse, the top is so bowed in centre it looks like a donkeys back!
And the wood finish has turned black in tiger line strips.
I’m on a FB home decorating page getting multiple messages from people saying same thing about their stuff! Looked like good quality but cheap MDF board coated in thin laminate top. Save your money.
BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationArtarmon
lauren

laurenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely staff

Have been shopping for a couch for months went to frankston focus on furniture and was greeted by Marinda who helped me find the best couch that fitted all of my needs and requirements! Highly recommend if you drop in speak to Marinda!

Store LocationFrankston
Peter V

Peter VSydney, NSW

Amazing products and even better service - highly recommend

We purchased a dining table, buffet and hall stand from Focus on Furniture (Bankstown store) in June 2020 and were very impressed with the service we received. The staff were very friendly and professional and always made sure were were kept updated at all times. The goods arrived on time and delivery was seamless. We highly recommend Focus on Furniture and will certainly purchase from them again in the future.

Store LocationBankstown
Furniture Shops

Perfect example of what great customer service should be!!

All of the team are Fantastic to deal with; Kylie, Adriana and Kane ! Adriana in particular was so so helpful. She regularly called me with updates on my couch delivery, answered any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed to feel confident in making my purchase. Was a pleasure to speak to. I wish every customer service experience I have is as good as my ones with the Maribyrnong Focus on Furniture have been. 10/10!

JJay

JJaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Second purchase and still great service!

First bought from Homesbush store and now Bankstown store. Team is brilliant and so is management. We never feel hounded by staff to purchase. Shout out to Sonal and Jazel for helping me.

Store LocationBankstown
Con

ConGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer experience during COVID-19

Massive shout out to Kane from the Maribyrnong store, provided an outstanding buying experience during testing times. Went above and beyond to help get us everything we were after by our move in date.
Great product knowledge and very personable.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMaribyrnong, VIC
donskie6

donskie6Hunter Region, NSW

Disgraceful service by deliverers. Very unprofessional

Store LocationKotara

Terrible Quality! Don NOT shop here!

We have had our couch less then 12 months and already is coming apart, the structure is failing and needing repair!
The quality is not satisfactory at all! Very poor quality would highly recommend NOT shopping here!!!
Please don't waste your money!
They're not helpful at all and don't honor their policies!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationGepps Cross
rhys

rhysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service

These guys are open for telephone service thank you so much Kane for finding my kitchen chairs in these extreme lockdown times both you and Andrjana customer service is outstanding love your furniture

JULIE

JULIE

Awesome Customer Service!

I went in to look for a comfy lounge and I was impressed by the wonderful staff and their excellent customer service. Andrijana was so helpful and caring, she took her time and explained the different types of comfort (foam/feather), which made it easier for me to choose my beautiful lounge. My estimate of delivery was right on time and I love my new lounge. I was so impressed I just ordered a bed, they are also open during Covid-19 stage 4 restrictions. They took my order over the phone and I was told my estimate date. I will definitely be going back in the future.

Store LocationMARIBYRNONG
Diana

DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service

Well done to Anna for her superior and speedy service. She listened and organised our needs in these unusual times we are facing. Thank you so much, we love our chair.

Store LocationHighpoint
Michael

Michael

Great customer service!

Kylie and the team made the entire process simple and easy and kept up their 5 Star customer service levels during COVID19. The quality of furniture at this price point is a no-brainer, and they helped save us further by reducing our delivery costs. I highly recommend Focus On Maribyrnong for your next furniture purchase.

Angel S

Angel SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Store! Also open during Covid-19!

Amazing store! I went in store to look at a couch and their store set up is beautiful! Great quality! Great customer service and they keep you updated on anything your buying! They’re open during Covid-19 and are taking great precautions to ensure the safety of everyone who enters their store! Will definitely buy from here again in future! 100%. Thanks!

Store LocationMaribyrnong, vic.

Awesome customer care

I purchased an order online as Melbourne is in lockdown and wasn't sure if the store was still operating. As soon as I placed my order the store instantly called me to give me order details, prior to ordering the website did state to call for stock information (obviously I ignored) was told that my sofa would be delivered mid September, Andrijana told me to leave it with her and she will do some investigating to see if I could get it earlier! About 30 minutes later she called to let me know she found the sofa and it will be delivered Tuesday! I just wanted to jump on here to give a big shout out to Andrijana for her awesome efforts! Super happy thanks guys!

Store Locationmaribyrnong