Focus On Furniture Physical store

Focus On Furniture Physical store

ACT, Canberra, NSW, SA, VIC and QLD
4.3 from 4,367 reviews

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

No after sale support

Firstly The men who dropped our lounge off were rude and made me feel very uneasy.

After 3-4 months the lounge started to look horrible and the Fabric went gross and ball, to which we were told by customer service to buy a lint roller, however I did purchase a lint roller and the couch still looked horrible and the balls didn’t come off because the fabric was just cheap and look very worn.

After countless emails no one replied.. for weeks then get a random response asking for photos to which I sent again (I had sent in my first email)
It was never resolved because they made it impossible for us to resolve even when I called the store they just advised customer care were looking into it.

I can’t believe the service we received it was disgusting! If I had my time over again I would of taken the matter further... but The whole situation was just way to stressful for a simple issue of replacing the cushions.

No one cared and the company itself found it easier to ignore my emails both when I emailed Mile end store and customer service. They ended up ignoring the situation which ended up working to their favour because I gave up in the end.

Products are poor quality and the after customer support is hell. Don’t waste your energy and money!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMile end

You Rock!!!

Easy to find the store and customer service was spot on. Great thing was they had stock and yes m vry happy with the quality what I got and delivery service was provided for a reasonable amount. Also the customer service girl over the phones were vry helpful. Thank you vry much for the great service what you provided me. Also thank you for looking after my families as I recommend them to you gangs

Store LocationDandenong

Great Dining Chairs Scandinavian style

I have purchased the Vibe black dining chairs and Riga neutral round table and have been very impressed with the price, the quality of design and manufacture. The dining set looks like a $3000 Scandinavian made dining furniture at only$499 for 4 chairs and table and the images on the website correspond to the furniture in store. Helpful and friendly staff at the Bankstown FocusOnFurniture!

Store LocationBankstown NSW

Highly Recommended

Overall we are very happy with our furniture and they even swapped our coffee table under warranty without any problems. Delivery was pricier than other stores that we bought from but it was very smooth and I think it was worth it since it included assembly.
Price wise (not considering quality) they are higher than Amart and Fantastic but lower than Nick Scali and Harvey Norman. It is a good balance of quality and value. I would buy from them again.

Pathetic Experience. No Focus on Customers

I do not recommend Focus on Furniture, Hopper Crossing at all. They don't have "focus" on their customers. First, delivered the damaged bed. Secondly, you'll have to take multiple leaves to get every piece of the bedroom suite. Do they think everyone is free and sitting at home to receive a single piece of bed??? I was confirmed multiple times that missing pieces will be delivered but every time they come to deliver, one or another piece is missing. And, we have to take another day off to receive the missing piece. What a Crap. Every time they come for delivery, they ask for full balance payment. We have to explain to them that all the items are not delivered. What a pain just because we have bought from them. Now I understand why their business is going down and I wish they close in victoria too.

Bad Service by the Manager

It was easy to navigate through the store. I did find the leather 6 seater corner couch (Florio) that I wanted to buy on the day. But Kylie was extremely rude as she said hello to the customers next to us but didn't bother to greet us. She was also using her phone behind the counter while I was looking for someone to help me. I went to ask for help and she did come unwillingly. Also, she didn't really want to answer the questions and provide very basic about the sofa which anyone can by just looking at it. Overall, worst customer especially by a store manager. Focus on Furniture really needs to focus on managers training about customer service.

Store LocationMaribyrnong

Smoke and Mirrors

Bought a queen bedframe from here from $299 and it is dreadful. Poor quality from the get go. Have bought better bedframes at IKEA for a third of the price.

Complained to the store and they sent a Tradesperson to our house. Told me I should be grateful for getting a product at this price point when it is absolute rubbish and is dangerous. Slats fell through to the floor when getting into bed and I ended up on the ground.

Tradie comes round, complains, and then nails the bed slats to the frame. Frame is squeaky and it's only 8 months old. Will never shop there again.

Store LocationSpringvale

Great at selling you terrible quality furniture

Purchased the Hampton range for a guest living room. 3 months later the cushions had completely lost their shape and the piping around the edges was all uneven because of this. I was sent more cushions (with warning from the manager it would just happen again) waited 4 months to get them and 2 weeks later I have sat on the couches twice and it’s started happening again. I am told there’s nothing I can do and the regional manager can tell from the photos the reason the cushion covers are slipping is because I sit on the middle the most. Yes I sit on my couch that’s it’s purpose ...not nearly enough for them to be losing shape in 2 weeks... Spend your money elsewhere the after sales service is terrible.

Store LocationMile end

fantastic product great price

purchased a oppulence lounge from the team at the Essendon store.just received couldn't be happier looks fantastic. driver called one hour prior as promised . unwrapped and assembled for me . would definitely recommend focus on

Jude was very helpful!

Jude was very helpful! Great customer service and product knowledge. Value for money. This is the place to go for furniture if you don't want to spend $$$$. Thanks again for the service Jude!

Store LocationFrankston

Lovely bed at a great price!

I was looking for a fabric bed for my 8 year old daughter and she fell in love with the Tiffany bed from focus on furniture. The staff at the hoppers crossing store were so helpful and friendly, if your looking for furniture this shop has a great variety at fantastic prices. I have one happy 8 year old thanks guys!

Store LocationHoppers crossing

Poor quality Big boy lather lounge

Lather lounge I bought was having 5year warranty. When trim got damaged due to aging(poor quality), they said trim only got 3 year. 5 year warranty is only for frame and lather.

Store LocationWagga wagga

Over the moon with my purchase

Andrijana went above and beyond to assist me with purchasing my first couch. Something that I thought would be a daunting task become so easy. She was more then patient and gave me so much advise to make sure the purchase was perfect for my first home! She even called after the couch was Seleucid to make sure everything was perfect. Will definately be back! Thank you!

Store LocationMaribyrnong

Customer service doesn't rate high in their agenda

Ordered and paid (including delivery) for a Chase/lounge on 26/4/19, was told 4-5 weeks.
Heard nothing from the store for 8 1/2 weeks so rang them on Tuesday 25/6/19.
Explanation, "Gee, I don't know what happened there." Excellent Recovery for Poor Service.
I requested it be delivered Friday 28/6 (3 days for them to organise), I was told it couldn't be done till Saturday at the earliest. Excellent Recovery for Poor Service, I mean it's already 3 1/2 weeks late, what's another couple of days for them! I told them I was away for the weekend, it would have to be next week and it was organised for Tuesday 2/7.
It arrived in the morning, the delivery blokes left it in the garage for me, which was all good.
That night as I unpacked it I noticed an extra 'product description label' taped to outside of one of the boxes (aside from the obvious factory ones already on the boxes). Thought nothing of it until I opened the box and noticed it had been placed to cover a hole that had been punched through the cardboard box and had ripped a hole in the underside of my brand new couch.
I went back to the store the next day, showed them the photographs, result.....
"Well we could probably try to get you a new one......"
I couldn't be bothered with the wait - I mean - who know when they would be bothered to deliver this one.
The kicker in my opinion is this,
Someone intentionally placed and extra label over the top of a hole to hide the damage and the store didn't even seem interested in working out which delivery driver did it!!!
Does that mean they condone it???
Very disappointing.

Store LocationPakenham

Great service and delivery

I recently purchased my lounge, dining suite and matching TV unit from Focus on at Gepps Cross. All arrived on time the store was very accommodating as I needed it earlier than anticipated. The delivery guys were super helpful and patient getting the goods in as we had a number of deliveries at the same time they even helped us move some of our furniture in as my husband and I struggled with a heavy cupboard and fridge. Will definitely recommend to our friends and family.

Store Locationgepps cross

Comfy mattress

It was easy to navigate the store. Staff extremely helpful. Was able to try out a number of mattresses in my price range. I was looking for one for my visitors from overseas, needed to be a firm one and not too pricey. Spot on with value in this store. My visitors have raved about this mattress. Very happy with delivery service prompt and mattress was in stock.

Beware Of Shady Delivery Driver

Rude as delivery drivers were forcing me to pay ~$1,800.00 on my order before I could barely even count the items delivered. They suggested I go through their head office to deal with any issues relating to their order. Past reviews on Google, suggest shady tactics used by these guys to dob customers and get them wound up in dealing with their head office.

I refused and said that I only needed 5 minutes to unpack and check the items. I said 5 mins is nothing compared to the 30 minutes that they were late by in the first place! No apology from their end on being late too. They were swearing and calling their head office. He gave me the phone to speak to his head office lady as they could not wait 5 mins for me. I told him to tell her to call me back in 5 mins. lol :)

I stood my ground and refused payment under all items were removed from the packing and I could verify that all items were delivered. And that is exactly what I did in the end.

Perfect new lounge

Staff made purchase so easy and were so helpful. Store was set out well and was easy to find what I wanted. Will definitely return as I have just moved into a new house.

Store LocationSouth Wharf

Customer Service is terrible

The staff at Moore Park was very helpful. Customer Service on the phone is horrible. When enquired Moore Park is closed down already and they can’t inform their client one by one but I think they still can inform by email and has responsibility to inform. However, the attitude given on the phone is in appropriate. Was promised a free delivery will be made over the phone on voice msg left but when called the Customer service was rude and saying there’s no track record who called even I offered her to forward the left VM, then, Bankstown store was saying it was Jay who offered it. But when reconfirmed, was trying to change topic and denied it.

Delivery date was given out around end of June or earlier July from Vic customer service but Bankstown store said to refer to invoice which should be late Jul and ask to contact Vic customer service directly. Very unhelpful as should fall under the same umbrella under one company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing service, great quality furniture

Bought a Mattress from the Frankston branch and it was a pleasant experience. A majority of the mattresses they sell are Australian made and made to order - only taking 2-3 weeks. The one I purchased was apparently hand made in Melbourne, which I found incredible, and they are very competitive with their prices! I also bought a pillow from the store just as a finishing touch.

The service was exceptional, the delivery was easy, and I will 100 percent be shopping with them again in the future.

Store LocationFrankston Store

Sorry, there are no questions about Focus On Furniture Physical store but you can read 28 questions about Focus On Furniture.

Focus On Furniture ACT, CanberraFocus On Furniture NSW, AlburyFocus On Furniture NSW, BankstownFocus On Furniture NSW, KotaraFocus On Furniture NSW, Wagga WaggaFocus On Furniture SA, Dry CreekFocus On Furniture SA, Mile EndFocus On Furniture VIC, BallaratFocus On Furniture VIC, BendigoFocus On Furniture VIC, DandenongFocus On Furniture VIC, EssendonFocus On Furniture VIC, FrankstonFocus On Furniture VIC, GeelongFocus On Furniture VIC, Hoppers CrossingFocus On Furniture VIC, MaribyrnongFocus On Furniture VIC, MoorabbinFocus On Furniture VIC, NunawadingFocus On Furniture VIC, PakenhamFocus On Furniture VIC, PrestonFocus On Furniture VIC, SheppartonFocus On Furniture VIC, South WharfFocus On Furniture VIC, SpringvaleFocus On Furniture NSW, ArtarmonFocus On Furniture NSW, BelroseFocus On Furniture NSW, Castle HillFocus On Furniture NSW, Marsden ParkFocus On Furniture NSW, Moore ParkFocus On Furniture NSW, PenrithFocus On Furniture NSW, RutherfordFocus On Furniture NSW, TuggerahFocus On Furniture NSW, HomebushFocus On Furniture QLD, BundallFocus On Furniture QLD, Fortitude ValleyFocus On Furniture QLD, JindaleeFocus On Furniture QLD, LoganFocus On Furniture QLD, MaroochydoreFocus On Furniture QLD, North LakesFocus On Furniture VIC, Richmond
CategoryFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical Shops
Discontinuation dateJun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019
Compare all Focus On Furniture