Focus On Furniture

Focus On Furniture Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

Online store and Physical store
4.2 from 4,690 reviews

28 questions from our users

Memrmack

Memrmackasked

Focus On Furniture

Who's had bad delivery experience anyone?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Never buy any forniture from focus I'm waiting for my propo delivery 6manths, firstly I was waiting for the delivery 2 months when they came they been damaged they should be changed didn't happent when we call we been told next week I'm loosing my patients. Focus on offer the worst service and ignorance never ever buy any forniture from tham

Sal

Salasked

Focus On Furniture

Why do your leather lounges start to peel after 6 months?

Cheryl
Cheryl

Possibly its bonded leather which is not real leather but a composite of vinyl and leather offcuts.

blue.dot.
blue.dot.

They are 100% leather, you usually have to moisturise and care for your leather to stop it from drying out, it is skin after all and requires care for up keep, hope this helps :)

EmmandD
EmmandD

The skin was once alive yes, this myth that you should treat it like skin you don't. This is not a living organism it's dead, preservation would be difficult in terms of a sofa. That's why it goes through processes and grading warm water is fine stains would need something stronger

Milly Maree Flynnt

Milly Maree Flynntasked

Focus On Furniture

How to build my Austin bed as it came with no instructions its the one with shelves in the head board and pull out draws?

Sheryll
Sheryll

I haven't brought a bed from them only a lounge suite

yazflute

yazfluteasked

Focus On Furniture

Does anyone have any experience with the Geelong (Corio, Princess Hwy) store?

SJ
SJ

No I don't sorry only focus on furniture in south wharf and nunawading

Dani
Dani

I bought a bedroom suite in January, love it, great service, great price. Salesman Andrew was fantastic. Delivered earlier than expected and everything was how it should have been.

rayasked

Focus On Furniture

Do you assemble dinning tables when you deliver?

brookelorna
brookelorna

I'm not quite sure whether they are pre assembled or not sorry. I still haven't picked mine up yet.

ray

my got delivered today and they come in boxes and you have to pre-assemble them yourself so there is the answer

vicki woods

vicki woodsasked

Focus On Furniture

Do u deliver to nowra nsw 2541? I looked at yr catolouge and wld like to purchase a few items from the nervada range

demmi c
demmi c

Honestly, go elsewhere. I live in Canberra at it took more than 2 mmonths after they said 2-3 weeks. Also it arrived broken.

JB4134

JB4134asked

Focus On Furniture

Thinking about purchasing the Senator 6 seater modular sofa 100% Leather,now I read some of these bad reviews and it worries me can you give me any guarantees that your quality is as good as you say?

Savvy Shopper73
Savvy Shopper73

I bought a fabric modula sofa at the beginning of 2012. The cushions do need rotating regularly otherwise they loose their shape and become lumpy. However this sofa was only $700 and can fit 7 people on it so seemed good value and haven't had any issues with it so far.

subscriptionpr

stay away. I bought someething in dec and they are yet to deliver it.

Teena Knight
Teena Knight

I have been waiting 6 months and still waiting. i'd never shop there again,

KB35

KB35asked

Focus On Furniture

I have never purchased furniture from Focus before. The prices are hard to believe, and I am considering purchasing the Vienna 3 + 2 seater advertised in your latest catalogue for $799. But I am concerned about the quality of the fabric?

Melissa5735
Melissa5735

We purchased the Chloe. We love it. Comfortable and we have young children too we also brought the cleaning kit. Which is a good idea. Other furniture shops had similar lounges for almost double the price. I recommend buying from focus on furniture. Lounges last as good as you treat them.

Focus On FurnitureFocus On Furniture

Hello KB35, thank you for your enquiry. Yes we agree, the prices are hard to believe but this does not mean you substitute quality. Regarding your question about fabric quality – our fabric suppliers like all suppliers in our industry will do rub tests on their ranges and then categorize them either light domestic, domestic, commercial, heavy commercial etc; each category means a different life expectancy, so we know the fabric chosen suits the purpose for lounge suites.

This industry standard and based on past performance given that we have had this particular product in our range for over 18 months and have had no complaints from any of our stores regarding premature wear we can confidently assure you, you will not have issues in quality. In fact the smoother the texture the less likely it is going to show signs of wear, also being polyester it is very strong.

Hope this assists with your enquiry.

subscriptionpr

Do not buy. They are a really bad organisation and you will have to wait for you product for a long time.

Get an answer from our members and Focus On Furniture representatives