Fone King Physical store

Fone King Physical store

4.3

• Job Satisfaction
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (29)
Joseph Haffner

Joseph HaffnerSydney, NSW

Courtesy and Efficiency

Ref: Job RPALX054345 =Visited your Alexandria / NSW 2015. Welcomed by Alejandro. My iPhone diagnosed in less than a minute with great accuracy. Phone was repaired on the spot with a minimum waiting time and brought back to 100% working condition in a most expert manner and with high professionalism. The repair was not a cheap one but the place and the service inspire respect and confidence. Will use services again and highly recommend FoneKing for high expertise and confident workmanship. I commend Alejandro for his kind and practical approach denoting knowledgeable salesmanship and courtesy. Thank you to an outstanding team for a job well done! Joe Haffner

Store LocationFoneKing 707/2 Huntley St Alexandria NSW 2015

Always fabulous and cheerful service

All the Bondi Junction staff are terrify. Luke in particular has helped me out a couple of times now and he is always an utter delight and super helpful and prompt.

Store LocationBondi Nsw
Aline

AlineSydney, NSW

Perfect

Both Kos and Al were helpful and super approachable. The customer service was brilliant. "It is not what you, it is how you do it" and they certainly got it right! Thank you! 5 stars

Store LocationSYDNEY Westfield

WARNING! Very Dodgy!

Store LocationQVB and Pitt St.
Christine M.

Christine M.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Alex!

My daughter and I attended the store to buy some accessories for both her and my phones. Alex was a great help and nothing was too much trouble. I even ended up buying a wireless charger! Great work Alex and thank you. Great customer service is at times hard to find!

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

iPhone screen replacement

Don’t buy a generic iPhone screen replacement. iPhone 7plus $140, and the screen is sooo unresponsive its frustrating. Shame as this shouldn’t be sold. Have checked on line and now see why people pay the extra $100 for apple.

Store LocationWarringah mall
Sandy Davidson

Sandy DavidsonSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Thomas at Fone King Westfield, Sydney was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and professional. I received outstanding service. Thomas was immaculately groomed which added to the level of professionalism. A great experience.

Store LocationWestfield, Lower Ground Floor, Sydney 2000
Jonathan Jarman

Jonathan JarmanSydney, NSW

Fast and friendly

Really happy with the service and the store,
Staff are very active to help and have a great setup where you can even watch your phone being repaired.Lots of cases to look at as well and gadgets.

I had important data on my Fone Andy they were able to save it 5 stars well worth it and I didn’t have to long either.

Store LocationAlexandria

Excellent service and knowledge staff

I went to buy phone case for samsung s10 plus and the manager in Westfield fone king suggested me better phone protector, now I am glad i took his oppenient bz i drop phone yesterday and there was no damage .but i bought camera protector but it wasnt usefull for me.,its creating bad images then i have remove that to get full potential for samsung s10 plus . So my suggestion front screen protector and phone case will be ideal but not camera protector.

Store LocationWiestfield fone king

As quick as a pit stop in F1

At 330pm on Friday my iPhone was dropped and screen cracked in the city. At 4pm I visited Fone King at QVB. They quickly gave me an assessment, I also wanted a new battery, which they did for half price. To cut a long story short, by 430pm the Phone has new screen and battery and I was on the way. The phone works well after this, better than before. Great team!

Store LocationFoneKing QVB
Melissa K.

Melissa K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome Service

I never usually do this, but had to give a big rap to the guys at Tuggerah store. I have been in there before, but, as always, they were so helpful and I really appreciated how quickly they repaired my ipad, and the assistance I got with my new phone cover - Buddy must get a special mention...Thanks Buddy. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my device repairs.

Store LocationTuggerah

Luke was fantastic

Luke was FABULOUS today! The most energetic and positive person I've met in a long time. Fantastic service. Very helpful. Made the whole experience of setting up my iPad enjoyable today. Never been into the store at Westfields Bondi Junction but will definitely go back for any phone or iPad need in the future.

Store LocationFone King Westfields Bondi Junction NSW Australia

Excellent Service

First time customers. Buddy was very professional, excellent communication skills and made the whole shopping experience very easy. He managed to source parts I needed for my phone repair overnight and kept us updated through the whole process.
Will now be repeat customers.

Store LocationTuggerah NSW
Penita donovan

Penita donovanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Phone

Francesco was excellent & professional he is an asset to your company very hard to find someone like him
The 2 other guys knew their products & qualities as above give recognition to 3 professional employees

Store LocationTuggerah
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Great service and products!

James was very helpful, professional and knowledgeable. He explained what better products I could be using and was helpful with replacing my screen cover. I will be back for more!

Store LocationPitt St Westfield Sydney

Mzgess

MzgessSydney, NSW

Unethical sales tactics. Cheap and nasty alternative brand to the Otterbox I asked for.

Store LocationBondi Junction
Darya

DaryaSydney, NSW

Thanks Sally and Fone King team!

Sally was super helpful in explaining which purchase option would suit me most and took the time to explain the various options and physically helping me set up my new phone with accessories. Importantly, she did this all with a smile. I will be sure to come back again.

Store LocationWestfield Sydney
MTM

MTMSydney, NSW

Luke was very helpful and knowledgeable about products

After purchasing new iPhone 11 only wanting to buy cover
Didn’t realise the importance having glass front /back
Luke took the time to explain why -about battery and running of phone

Store LocationAs I have been before after being sent there by Optus
Jodie Smoley

Jodie SmoleySydney, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service

Store LocationMiranda

Great product & customer service!

10/10 for product and customer service. Couldn’t fault Alex who was extremely professional, friendly and helpful. Thank you so much for all your prompt assistance tonight. My mobile phone and Fitbit screen protector makes both look brand new!