Fontaine Publishing Group

Fontaine Publishing Group Questions & Answers

2 questions from our users

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?
Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!
Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers JudyThanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?Totally happy, please check my review.

Get an answer from our members and Fontaine Publishing Group representatives