Listing monitored by Fontaine Publishing Group

4.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)

A Priest A Brothel and the Fox

Intuitive receptive enlightened but most of all Fontaine knew what they were doing. End result a world class highly polished desirable product. Congratulations on a job more than well done!

judy parkinson
judy parkinsonasked

I have close 5o 200 brand new paperback copies of "Krystal" a fiction novel set in Sydney Australia. I am willing to sell all or some of the quantity for a very competitive price. Are you interested?
Judy Parkinson.
judith.parkinson@bigpond.com

Dolly
Dollyasked

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?

Jason S.Fontaine Publishing Group

Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

JGLSasked

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!

Judy Waugh

Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers Judy

JGLS

Thanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?

Judy Waugh

Totally happy, please check my review.

Get an answer from our members and Fontaine Publishing Group representatives