Fontaine Publishing Group

Fontaine Publishing Group (page 4 of 8)

Fontaine makes epublishing easy and enjoyable.

I just had my ebook, Not to be Rude, published through Fontaine, and was very impressed. Nicola and her team were always highly efficient, friendly and helpful, and make the complicated, and intimidating, process of producing an ebook as easy as possible for an author. As well, they produced a cover I was happy with very quickly, having clearly paid careful attention to my brief. I couldn't have been more pleased with the final product, and its distribution, and will be recommending Fontaine to anyone who is thinking of publishing an ebook.
- Sarina Rowell

Fontaine makes Publishing Easy

Just had my book, Tax Tips That Add Up published though the Fontaine Publishing Group. From start to finish the process was easy, understandable and affordable. I cannot thank them enough for their guidance and assistance. I will be using them again in June 2016 to publish my second book.

Fantastic Job. Very professional

Jason and his team helped us put together a Cook Book which was written by our beautiful son Matthew before we lost him to Leukaemia. Once published the book was exactly as we had hoped and more. The process was well structured and efficient and Fontaine delivered exactly what they said they would. Thank you again Jason.

Friendly, Professional Service, Excellent Communication

Nicola and the entire Fontaine team were nothing short of a dream to work with. I was initially nervous about tackling this project, but Nicola confidently answered all of my questions and was wonderful to work with the entire way through. Fontaine went above and beyond the call of duty to help with my novel, including publishing it quickly on a very tight deadline right before Christmas, for which I am eternally grateful. Amazing service that I'd recommend in a heartbeat.

Thanks for a beautiful book!

I told Jason early on that I wanted my book 'TRENCH ART - the stories behind the talismans' to be beautiful - and it is, beyond what I had hoped for. I used words like 'tactile' and 'a pleasure to hold' and Jason converted my ideas into practical choices of paper and cover type. He really listened - even when he was on holidays in Spain! I'm thrilled with the book, which is everything I wanted.
Sincere thanks to Jason and Jodie for their friendly and professional service.

The Cochlear Kids: Liam the Superhero

Publishing "The Cochlear Kids: Liam the Superhero" with Vivid was a fantastic experience. Yasmin and Jason were professional and prompt. The books were printed and delivered within the expected time frame and the production quality was brilliant. I'm already planning my next book!

Dream Process

I am delighted with the production quality of my book "100 Years of ANZAC Tradition". Not only has the professional finish gathered many compliments it has ensured that the work 'sell itself'. Yasmin and Jason and team go above and beyond to ensure the final product surpasses any expectation. They could not have been more patient nor kind to me and nothing was too much trouble. I could not be happier with the final product and recommend their services very highly. Thank you Fontaine Publishing Group.

All The Help And None The Hassles

The team, Yasmin, Jason and Nicola, has been fabulous and most helpful with the publishing of my book "WorkAware Peak Performance NOW!". It's my 2nd book but a first attempt at self publishing and Vivid just made it so easy. Thanks to the team at Vivid, my e-Book and Print-On-Demand is now not just published but widely distributed through their global network including Amazon, Scribd, Kobo, Nook and more. Very pleased and thanks again to everyone at Vivid.

How easy it was....

Jason and the Fontaine Publishing Group - what a professional team to work with! My children's picture books 'The Magic Farm Shed' and 'More from the Magic Farm Shed' were produced and printed in quick time. Emails were answered quickly and advice given freely to this novice. My books are bright, colourful and printed on quality paper. Could not of asked for more!!!

Back for more — a second book published

A THEATRE IN MY MIND is the second book published for me by Fontaine. When my co-author was dying, Jason rushed me a cover mock-up. The book came out shortly after Reg's death and his family love it. It was another totally professional publishing experience. The delivery of books to three locations was executed absolutely on time. This is my 152nd book in print, and I'm sure I'll be back for a third.

A legitimate Author is born.

Its easy to put pen to paper and attempt to write a story or do research for a non-fiction. The hardest part is having it published in a format that is presentable, styled and looking like it was done in a professional manner. This is where Fontaine Publishing Group and Vivid publishing step in to make a prospective writer become a legitimate author.
Yasmin [name removed] and Jason [name removed], highly respected professionals who always gave great advice and offer alternatives. Nothing was too difficult for them even though it may have seemed that I was in a different place at times.
Fontaine Publishing Group are head and shoulders above the rest as they have made it possible for first time authors to get a foot in the door. Usually you have to have been published previously and have a knowledge of publishing before being accepted.
Fontaine Publishing Group has given the new unpublished authors a place to go to and it is this opening that enables new authors to not give up, but persist with their dreams and get published.
Thank you Fontaine Publishing Group for believing in us, and giving us an opportunity to be read. My book 'House of Phillips', was delivered promptly and the end result was just amazing. A professional looking book that would sit proudly next to any by 'Hemmingway' or other professional writers. The quality was superb and the cover, binding exceptional.

A happy and relaxed writer

When it comes to advice, there is no substitute for experience. And experience is what you get when you sign on with Jason and Fontaine to publish your work. Putting written words into the public domain can be stressful, frustrating, energy sapping and expensive. Been there, done that. However, these issues were minimised during the publishing of my Blackwood Trilogy. Jason’s experience was the difference. Now it’s over. I’m happy and the book is a beauty.

Educated in one Hour

I carried the story of my book in my head and in my heart but had no idea what to do.I received all the help i needed without being pushed and the result has been excellent. I appreciate all the assistance I got and at 75 years of age I'm happy I had a try .Sincere thanks to everyone at Fontaine Publishing for their help and advice. with the Boab Tree Story.
Maria Flavel, Geraldton,WA

A Friendly and Encouraging Publisher

Being new to e-books I was very uncertain about trying it out, especially when I heard about the difficulties some authors had experienced dealing with overseas publishers. However, I was pleased to discover that Vivid was here in Western Australia and couldn't be happier with this company. Nicola was very helpful and encouraging and with her help it all seemed very easy. I have now published a second book through Vivid Publishing and am planning to write more.

Fontaine Publishing Group Equals Quality

Having sort help fom other publishers for my first book and been given the fast talking salesmanship it was pleasant and fortuitous that I found Fontaine Publishing. [Name removed], [Name removed] and [Name removed] were obliging and informed in every aspect of the publishing process throughout the production of my historical fiction novel Destination Daintree.

The cover of the novel was developed in consultation with me as the author. The result was eye-catching, vivid and relevant. The book itself was of a high quality and it looked and felt good.

[Name removed], [Name removed] and [Name removed] were at all times pleasant and obliging, answering my requests and questions promptly through telephone and e-mail.

During the whole publishing process I was kept informed. The books arrived well before schedule and it was breath-taking to see them as a finished product.

With my next novel, Ginger and the Daintree 10, I will definitely be seeking Fontaine as the publisher. I strongly recommend Fontaine as a reliable, innovative and quality publisher.

Thanks [Name removed], [Name removed] and [Name removed] for everything.

An extremely satisfied customer!

As first time author, new to the world of publishing, I couldn't speak highly enough of my experience. Initially I had 'Life Interrupted' published as an eBook and more recently in paperback. At every step of this process I found my interactions with the Fontaine Publishing Group to be extremely professional. Emails were always responded to promptly, and any questions I had were answered diligently. The entire process was seamless.

I'm also delighted that I opted to use both the designer and editor recommended by Vivid. The feedback regarding the book cover has been extremely positive and the professional editing has made reading 'Life Interrupted' a better experience for all.

Self Publishing Made Easy

I found the Fontaine group professional and easy to work with. They facilitated the process with a minimum of fuss which made a potentially daunting experience easy. I am an author of two books: North and Storm, and would recommend their services. (they even assisted with the cover design of my second book titles Storm.

Beautifully printed and presented

Last week I received my books: Accountable Marketing Do-Able and Spin Free Marketing for Accountants & Financial Advisers, and they’re great. Beautifully printed and presented. And of course, the e-book was already live. Being my first book, I was nervous because the process was unfamiliar, but you made it all very smooth. Thank you for your professional and efficient approach.

Great people to work with

When I had something I thought would work as an ebook I wasn't sure where to go. I wanted to stay Australian and Fontaine sounded good and through the group I got onto Vivid. Nicola and Jason, the two I worked with on my book 'Town' were very helpful and informative. Jason improved my self done cover at no extra expense and when all was finished Nicola provided many hints and websites as to assist in promoting my book. I'm glad I went with Vivid and would again. Very efficient, fast,helpful and friendly. Thank you

Efficient and supportive

It was a challenge just finishing the manuscript of my book, Can't Get You Out Of My Head, and the thought of getting it published was daunting. Thankfully I had discovered Vivid Publishing via the internet and from my first conversation with Jason, I knew this publisher was going to be the right one for me. Since I am totally blind, I was concerned I was going to ask too many questions but every time I asked Yasmin she answered in a thorough manner. All staff I dealt with were very efficient and helpful and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Fontaine/Vivid publishing to any budding authors. Being based in Australia, communication was easy and the delivery of my books was extremely efficient and professional. For my next book, in the future, I would definitely be using Vivid Publishing as it was an enjoyable experience. Thank you.

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?
Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!
Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers JudyThanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?Totally happy, please check my review.

Similar listings