Fontaine Publishing Group

Fontaine Publishing Group (page 4 of 11)

Efficient, friendly, reliable...a real pleasure to work with

I chose Fontaine's self-publishing arm (Vivid) to assist me with publishing my book, 'Finding Heraan', because they're located round the corner. What a stroke of luck. I'd now use them again (and again) no matter where I lived in the world. They are genuinely efficient, knowledgeable, creative and easy going. Self-publishing, rich as it is, can be filled with discomfort and awkwardness. But Jason and Nicola-Jane made me feel comfortable the whole way.

They also helped my Mum publish her memoirs 'My 90 Year Journey', and created a more beautiful product than even she had envisaged.

High Quality Book and Excellent Service

Jason and his professional team at Fontaine Publishing made 'On Active Service' stand out. Their expertise on choice of size, format and font and layout of the photographs, resulted in a high quality book which not only looks good, it even has tactile appeal. Friendly and approachable for a first-time author, outlining the publishing process and expected time-frame for each stage, I recommend them without reservation. First print run sold out !

A very professional company

Nicola at Fontaine has worked rapidly and meticulously to turn my out-of-print children's novel, 'The 89th Kitten', into an ebook. Her emails were always clear and detailed, and made the process an easy and straightforward one. She was also warm and enthusiastic, really seeming to care about the progress of the book. Eleanor Nilsson

Find out how Fontaine Publishing Group compares to other Book Shops

They say what they do - then do what they say. A quality experience........

I'm a male and therefore have never given birth - except to my 'baby'; my first book. After the hard-slog gestation period and final push, my nervous and abiding hope was that I was in the hands of professionals who would bring it into the world with all of the bells and baubles. Nicola and her crew delivered it - in spades. No awkward time delays, no stuffing about. It happened in a managed and timely way.
No question about going back for a second time - if I'm in the same condition again.

Gere RIHS
Gere RIHSBANGALOW

Yes ! I Will Write Your Story, my first book !

I make this very personal as Nicola-Jane Le Breton and her colleagues have acted in a most professional and constructive manner so that I could bring my first book to the public. Having had most unpleasant early contacts with other US publishers, I am quite happy to recommend Nicola-Jane and her company to anyone else considering this major step in their life...

Gere RIHS

Getting my Paperback turned into an ebook with Fontaine has been a breeze....

Nicola at Fontaine has made the process of getting my paperback book "Astrology: For Those Who Won't Admit They're Interested" turned into and ebook and placed on all the major ebook sales sites, seamless and easy. I procrastinated for years doing this and now wonder why. My experience has been simple, practical, uncomplicated, professional and friendly. It's rare that one feels like one gets more than they paid for these days, but in this case I most certainly have. Brilliant. I would gladly do it again....

Showing the way through the jungle

My primary objective in writing a book about Papua and Papuans has been to expose and extrapolate on a way of being human, and lead one to comprehend and understand how another can be so different but have good reason and rationale for being so. After six years of hard slog writing Plantation Papua, the dreaded last challenge proved to be a breeze with the help of Yasmin and Jason who keep me on the rails with this first book, and guided me through to a most pleasing outcome.

Lena Elliott
Lena ElliottWheatbelt, WA

Turning 'something' into reality

Sometimes you feel you have something to share with the world. To create a book out of that 'something' is a journey filled with doubt, delay, distractions, dilemmas and drama. The greatest joy comes from the delivery of that 'something' that you can hold in your hand to pass onto the readers hand.
'BREAD ON THE TABLE' was printed to a standard above my expectations-Thank you to Jason and team for helping me turn that 'something' into reality. Lena Elliott

Margaret Muirhead

After five years of writing my memoirs, "My 90 Year Journey", Jason and his team were amazingly wise, creative and helpful
in putting my manuscript into a very well presented book. It was all done in a very short time, and at reasonable cost.
I confidently recommend Fontaine Publishing Group to anyone wishing to self-publish their literary work.

Bianca GPG
Bianca GPGCentral Coast

An amazing self-publishing experience!

Top marks

A nice simple straight-forward way to self-publish an ebook.
Value for money. Very happy with the result cheers david orr

Keith.W.Lofthouse
Keith.W.LofthouseVictoria, 3380

Couldn't be more satisfied

Fontaine Publishing Group make it easy.

I'm not technically savvy, yet Nicola made the experience of me writing "John William Waterhouse Light and Love" and turning it into an ebook, a very enjoyable one. I may not write again but if you feel you have something to say to the world I strongly suggest you use Fontaine and the wonderful people that make it what it is.

Very Happy First Timer

As the first time author with a first time illustrator of a children's picture book, "Dangar Island, birds, barrows a ferry and me", we asked many basic questions all of which were answered patiently and promptly. The process took over a year and Yasmin and Jason were supportive throughout. I am thrilled with the book and highly recommend Fontaine Publishing Group.

Joanne Karcz
Author of "Dangar Island: birds, barrows, a ferry and me"

Guy
GuySydney

Excellent responsiveness and result

First run of a first book is a bit ( I'd imagine) like gestating a baby. Well the delivery went excellently. And Yasmin and Jason were very pro active during the gestation, even though my book 'Building Your Bali Dream Villa' had many 'firsts' in terms of format, finish, size etc. Very pleased, nice to sense some good old fashioned service in an age when its seems hard to come by.

Dolly
Dollyasked

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?

Fontaine Publishing Group
Jason S.Fontaine Publishing Group

Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

JGLSasked

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!

Judy Waugh

Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers Judy

JGLS

Thanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?

Judy Waugh

Totally happy, please check my review.

Get an answer from our members and Fontaine Publishing Group representatives