Fontaine Publishing Group

Fontaine Publishing Group (page 4 of 8)

Quality Service

The Fontaine publishing group have just delivered our book Billy and The Mad Dog. We cannot believe the quality of the product and the pre and post service that was delivered by this company. Yasmin, Nicola and Jason were quick to deliver on the various parts of the project but more importantly always available to answer any questions and discuss any changes. In fact the reply of emails, phone calls and product stages were so swift , we had trouble keeping up! They were very clear with what was required, so we were very well informed and that generated confidence from the beginning inquiry to the delivery of the books. We would recommended this company to anyone
who is interesting in publishing their own work. Thank you so much.

PennyF

PennyF

Self-publishing made easy

Professional and streamlined service

As a new author I was a little apprehensive to begin with but the team at Fontaine were professional, prompt and approachable. It's a real thrill to have 'The Scent of Eucalyptus' showcased around the globe and I love the cover design. All in all, it's been an extremely rewarding experience and I would recommend them to anybody who wants to self-publish.

Sophie Chenoweth
(Author of poetry book 'The Scent of Eucalyptus', which is an ode to her childhood growing up in the Sydney bush)

Best e-book publishing

Fontaine publishing group tailored my ebook to my exact individual requirements. Helpful & always prompt. Totally recommended. Excellent finished product.

Thrilled with the result

The team at Fontaine Publishing's Vivid Publishing department were all very helpful, friendly and professional. They and their website were both upfront in detailing what was involved in the process of publishing and the cost of each step along the way. The cover design was terrific and I was so thrilled when I finally saw my book in print - both paperback and e-book. Thank you Yasmin, Nicola and Jason.
Maureen TC (Author of Unexpected Rewards: Travelling to the Arctic with a Mobility Scooter)

Professional and sensible advice

I am impressed with the service I received from Fontaine after a bad experience with another e-book publisher. My concerns were promptly responded to, my ignorance overcome and I was helped with the mysteries of the computer.
I intend publishing four more e-book crime novellas featuring John Order, my politician-sleuth, and hope that Fontaine and Nicola will accept the jobs. I would unhesitatingly recommend Fontaine to anyone entering into what often is a challenging new world: publishing!

Greg C (Author: Order and the Abandoned Body)

Tony

Tony

Outstanding product and service

If all Australian businesses were run like this we would fix our debt and productivity problems overnight!
Thank you Yasmin, Vaarunika, Nicola and Jason for making 'The Obelisk and the Cross' a reality. The costing of my book was very fair and the service beyond reproach. I also recommend that Authors get their book professionally edited. Vaarunika special thanks for this...

Annette C.

Annette C.Brisbane

Mango Bridge Club

I am absolutely thrilled with my book! Fontaine Publishing Group provides first rate, professional, friendly service at a reasonable price. My questions were always answered immediately, the cover design is beautiful, their attention to detail has been amazing, and I have had nothing but the very best advice from them. I would recommend them to any author without reservation.

Karl

KarlMelbourne

The Possibilities really are endless.

Would absolutely use Fontaine again

From my first nervous enquiry about publishing my e-book, Nicola and the team at Fontaine have been sensational. Every email was answered swiftly, and with all the information I needed. When it came to the cover design, I had a few suggestions and the designers read my mind and made it so much better than my original thoughts. When the book was published they even sent me ideas on how to help promote it. I'm so impressed by the professionalism and attention to detail; nothing was a problem. I'd certainly use Fontaine again.
Helen Wentland

Jim P

Jim P

Viva Fontaine!

I am a first time writer who had few clues about the whole process, and had not beyond a minimalist outlook on how to proceed. I ghost wrote the autobiography of my Cambodian language teacher, who survived the Khmer Rouge, and wanted something that would give it the look and feel of a worthy endeavour. I liked the idea of real people, as opposed to an email partner, I could meet and talk to. Jason, Yasmin and Nicola didn't make any promises they couldn't keep and everything went so smoothly I can't imagine why I would ever do it differently. Very happy, especially with the web site that is a 'one stop shop' for ebook and hardcover versions. Viva Fontaine!

Personal, angst-free service

As a first time self-publisher, I found my experience with Fontaine an absolute breeze. Nicola and her team were super helpful and responsive to my needs. In fact, my novel, Cauldron, was up and running much sooner than I anticipated, with zero issues. I can highly recommend working with Fontaine to any budding authors thinking of travelling the same route. Keep calm and give them a call.
- Colin Wicking

Hassle-Free Publishing

Professor Bruce

Professor Bruce

Personal, responsive, enabling...

Fontaine makes epublishing easy and enjoyable.

I just had my ebook, Not to be Rude, published through Fontaine, and was very impressed. Nicola and her team were always highly efficient, friendly and helpful, and make the complicated, and intimidating, process of producing an ebook as easy as possible for an author. As well, they produced a cover I was happy with very quickly, having clearly paid careful attention to my brief. I couldn't have been more pleased with the final product, and its distribution, and will be recommending Fontaine to anyone who is thinking of publishing an ebook.
- Sarina Rowell

Fontaine makes Publishing Easy

Just had my book, Tax Tips That Add Up published though the Fontaine Publishing Group. From start to finish the process was easy, understandable and affordable. I cannot thank them enough for their guidance and assistance. I will be using them again in June 2016 to publish my second book.

Fantastic Job. Very professional

Jason and his team helped us put together a Cook Book which was written by our beautiful son Matthew before we lost him to Leukaemia. Once published the book was exactly as we had hoped and more. The process was well structured and efficient and Fontaine delivered exactly what they said they would. Thank you again Jason.

Friendly, Professional Service, Excellent Communication

Nicola and the entire Fontaine team were nothing short of a dream to work with. I was initially nervous about tackling this project, but Nicola confidently answered all of my questions and was wonderful to work with the entire way through. Fontaine went above and beyond the call of duty to help with my novel, including publishing it quickly on a very tight deadline right before Christmas, for which I am eternally grateful. Amazing service that I'd recommend in a heartbeat.

Thanks for a beautiful book!

I told Jason early on that I wanted my book 'TRENCH ART - the stories behind the talismans' to be beautiful - and it is, beyond what I had hoped for. I used words like 'tactile' and 'a pleasure to hold' and Jason converted my ideas into practical choices of paper and cover type. He really listened - even when he was on holidays in Spain! I'm thrilled with the book, which is everything I wanted.
Sincere thanks to Jason and Jodie for their friendly and professional service.

The Cochlear Kids: Liam the Superhero

Publishing "The Cochlear Kids: Liam the Superhero" with Vivid was a fantastic experience. Yasmin and Jason were professional and prompt. The books were printed and delivered within the expected time frame and the production quality was brilliant. I'm already planning my next book!

See all Fontaine Publishing Group reviews

Dolly

Dollyasked

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?

Fontaine Publishing Group
Jason S.Fontaine Publishing Group

Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

JGLSasked

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!

Judy Waugh

Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers Judy

JGLS

Thanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?

Judy Waugh

Totally happy, please check my review.

Get an answer from our members and Fontaine Publishing Group representatives