Fontaine Publishing Group

Fontaine Publishing Group (page 5 of 8)

See the Best Book Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anthony W. Buirchell

Anthony W. BuirchellDianella

Fontaine Publishing Group Equals Quality

An extremely satisfied customer!

As first time author, new to the world of publishing, I couldn't speak highly enough of my experience. Initially I had 'Life Interrupted' published as an eBook and more recently in paperback. At every step of this process I found my interactions with the Fontaine Publishing Group to be extremely professional. Emails were always responded to promptly, and any questions I had were answered diligently. The entire process was seamless.

I'm also delighted that I opted to use both the designer and editor recommended by Vivid. The feedback regarding the book cover has been extremely positive and the professional editing has made reading 'Life Interrupted' a better experience for all.

Other Book Shops

Self Publishing Made Easy

I found the Fontaine group professional and easy to work with. They facilitated the process with a minimum of fuss which made a potentially daunting experience easy. I am an author of two books: North and Storm, and would recommend their services. (they even assisted with the cover design of my second book titles Storm.

Beautifully printed and presented

Last week I received my books: Accountable Marketing Do-Able and Spin Free Marketing for Accountants & Financial Advisers, and they’re great. Beautifully printed and presented. And of course, the e-book was already live. Being my first book, I was nervous because the process was unfamiliar, but you made it all very smooth. Thank you for your professional and efficient approach.

Great people to work with

When I had something I thought would work as an ebook I wasn't sure where to go. I wanted to stay Australian and Fontaine sounded good and through the group I got onto Vivid. Nicola and Jason, the two I worked with on my book 'Town' were very helpful and informative. Jason improved my self done cover at no extra expense and when all was finished Nicola provided many hints and websites as to assist in promoting my book. I'm glad I went with Vivid and would again. Very efficient, fast,helpful and friendly. Thank you

Efficient and supportive

Steve Coleman

Steve ColemanTownsville Queensland

People-friendly, professional and thorough

Fontaine seem to have effortlessly brought our latest work to our reader's door steps. Effortlessness combined with professionalism is the mark of quality. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you.

Professional and pleasant experience.

I found the straight forward and professional approach of each of the Fontaine Publishing Group representatives a pleasure to work with.
After dealing with an overseas publishing company and feeling pressured to proceed their way and having to unravel the hype I was being presented with, I found Jason and Nicola at Fontaine Publishing Group honest and reliable.
I cannot recommend Fontaine Publishing Group enough and the advice and patience I experienced allowed my manuscript to transform into a beautifully presented book.
My heartfelt thanks for your professionalism.

Could not recommend them more highly

Right from the start, Nicola was a delight to work with. She dealt with all my insecurities with aplomb and guided me in the ways of publishing to such an extent that I am absolutely delighted with the result. Whenever there was an issue, it was bought to my attention immediately which always gave me great confidence in her professionalism.
I am extremely thrilled with my novel 'The Prestoj' and have absolutely no qualms about letting her get her hands on my second novel, as yet untitled.
Thanks once again and I look forward to working with you again.
M.J.Koster 'The Prestoj'

Great Process of Publishing!

I was looking for a publishing company that offered superior customer service and had the expertise in launching my first E-book "Attaining Ultimate Results from your Loyalty Club" . As the Chairman of Australia Marketing Institute in SA, I can highly recommend Nicola expertise at Fontaine Publishing, Every author wants the best launch for their book, and I can highly recommend Fontaine and Vivid Publishing. They will make your dreams come true! They published my first book with true professionalism . "Attaining Ultimate Results from your Loyalty Club" See my link http://www.vividpublishing.com.au/trevortaylor/

Quick, polite and professional! 5 Star +++!!

A wonderful experience!

Manuscript to Ebook to Distribution in one easy Click!

As a first time indie author, I had no idea how to go about getting my manuscript converted. After doing some research I 'clicked' on the Fontaine site on the Internet, and how very grateful I am for that decision. Nicola-Jane and Jason led me through the process in a painless and professional manner. It was an exciting experience and I'll be returning when Book Two is ready for publication. Thank you so much everyone.

Painfree and Professional Service!

This was my first venture into book authorship, and with no real previous experience in dealing with publishers, I got lucky when I opted to hand my project to the Fontaine Publishing Group / Vivid Publishing. Yasmin and Jason were absolutely fantastic in terms of their professional advice, support and responsiveness in meeting my wishes and needs. The result is a book as I envisaged it and of which I am very proud. I would highly recommend the Fontaine Publishing Group to any aspiring author.

Professional Yet Personal Service

As a first time author (Jasmine Neutron Star - AJ McMarson) I had little idea of what was involved with self-publishing. My editor put me in contact with Nicola from the Fontaine Press Group and I have been really impressed with her efficiency and attention to detail. Nicola and her team have done all of the heavy lifting, allowing me to focus on writing the 'next book'.

Douglas Cooney

Douglas CooneyMargaret River, Western Australia

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Last week I received my books and I am blown away with the final product and how professional they look . This is my first and I was a total beginner to this whole arena. Yasmin and Jason were like patient and loving parents every step of the way. What an awesome team! Thank you.

Simon R

Simon RMelbourne

Rewarding experience for first-time author

As this was my first book, I approached the whole issue of publishing with considerable trepidation. My fears were soon proven to be entirely unfounded. The good folk at Fontaine Publishing were endlessly helpful, informative, patient, reassuring, supportive and professional throughout the entire process. Once I'd signed off on the final proofs, the books arrived on my doorstep in record time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommended Fontaine to anyone embarking on a publishing venture of any kind (especially for any nervous first-time authors), and will most definitely return to the company when it's time for my next book.

W.L.Sorrell

W.L.SorrellPerth, Western Australia

Smooth sailing from day one!

What a pleasure to deal with an organisation that walks the talk. Right from the word go, the Fontaine Publishing Group took care of everything. Bull'seye - a peaceful mind ... began with a pad, a pencil and a desire to tell a story. Within a blink of submitting the final manuscript, that story is now live worldwide. How would I describe the experience with the Fontaine team? Nothing short of awesome!

Textbook professionalism

My first book was published in paperback but in the case of The Very Worst Of The Beatles I couldn't find a buyer and decided to publish online. I was daunted initially by the process and how to go about the whole business but was alerted to Fontaine and put the project in their hands. The experience has been nothing but a joy. Nicola has kept me in touch with every development, answered my queries patiently, and Fontaine have now got the book up on numerous sites worldwide. The artwork too was far beyond my best expectations.
I couldn't recommend Fontaine highly enough.
Michael Witheford

Much easier than I ever imagined

Several months ago I contacted Fontaine Publishing when the time came to publish my book "Death Rules - how death shapes life on earth, and what it means for us". From there everything flowed effortlessly. Nicola and her colleagues were positive, helpful, constructive and very efficient. They kept me up to date every step of the way. The process for the design of the cover of my book went very well as a collaborative effort and the result was just what I wanted.

Dolly

Dollyasked

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?

Fontaine Publishing Group
Jason S.Fontaine Publishing Group

Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

JGLSasked

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!

Judy Waugh

Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers Judy

JGLS

Thanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?

Judy Waugh

Totally happy, please check my review.

Get an answer from our members and Fontaine Publishing Group representatives