Fontaine Publishing Group

Fontaine Publishing Group (page 6 of 8)

Douglas Cooney

Douglas CooneyMargaret River, Western Australia

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Last week I received my books and I am blown away with the final product and how professional they look . This is my first and I was a total beginner to this whole arena. Yasmin and Jason were like patient and loving parents every step of the way. What an awesome team! Thank you.

Simon R

Simon RMelbourne

Rewarding experience for first-time author

As this was my first book, I approached the whole issue of publishing with considerable trepidation. My fears were soon proven to be entirely unfounded. The good folk at Fontaine Publishing were endlessly helpful, informative, patient, reassuring, supportive and professional throughout the entire process. Once I'd signed off on the final proofs, the books arrived on my doorstep in record time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommended Fontaine to anyone embarking on a publishing venture of any kind (especially for any nervous first-time authors), and will most definitely return to the company when it's time for my next book.

W.L.Sorrell

W.L.SorrellPerth, Western Australia

Smooth sailing from day one!

What a pleasure to deal with an organisation that walks the talk. Right from the word go, the Fontaine Publishing Group took care of everything. Bull'seye - a peaceful mind ... began with a pad, a pencil and a desire to tell a story. Within a blink of submitting the final manuscript, that story is now live worldwide. How would I describe the experience with the Fontaine team? Nothing short of awesome!

Textbook professionalism

My first book was published in paperback but in the case of The Very Worst Of The Beatles I couldn't find a buyer and decided to publish online. I was daunted initially by the process and how to go about the whole business but was alerted to Fontaine and put the project in their hands. The experience has been nothing but a joy. Nicola has kept me in touch with every development, answered my queries patiently, and Fontaine have now got the book up on numerous sites worldwide. The artwork too was far beyond my best expectations.
I couldn't recommend Fontaine highly enough.
Michael Witheford

Much easier than I ever imagined

Several months ago I contacted Fontaine Publishing when the time came to publish my book "Death Rules - how death shapes life on earth, and what it means for us". From there everything flowed effortlessly. Nicola and her colleagues were positive, helpful, constructive and very efficient. They kept me up to date every step of the way. The process for the design of the cover of my book went very well as a collaborative effort and the result was just what I wanted.

A Grand Opportunity

After attempting the submission process a few times with my manuscript I wondered if I would ever see it in print one day, and as the fortunes smiled on me when I found the Fontaine Publishing Group. An absolute pleasure to work with, Nicola and the team give clear and concise information and impressed me with their professionalism and consideration. Thanks to them "From Ashes to Wings" was able to take flight. I would most heartily recommend them to any hopeful authors.

Jen D

Jen DSydney

Excellent Service

I have just published my debut crime thriller The Underground with the Fontaine group and I am thrilled with the end result. From cover design to layout suggestions, overall I was really happy with the professional service Fontaine provides, and I look forward to publishing with them again.

Professional service, genuine interest, sound advice.

I have just published my first book, Couldn't Wouldn't Didn't with the Fontaine team and overall it was a really positive experience. The team were quick to respond, knowledgable, and supportive. All of my first timer questions were met with genuine interest to assist and really sound knowledge and advice. The proof reading work was extremely thorough and also special mention must go to the book cover design team, they created a stand out cover that everyone comments on.

Other Book Shops

If you like a real smooth and pleasant ride, go with Fontaine

Excellent and Professional Service

As editor of the poetry collection Sunlight of Ordinary Days, it was a pleasure to work with Nicola-Jane and the digital team. They bring a professional eye to digital publishing as well as a strong awareness of how to market an e-book such as ours. I highly recommend Fontaine/Vivid all around!

Top Notch

Keeping it local, Fontaine Publishing was the obvious choice for my first novel, The Magpie's Nest, set and written in Perth about an enchanted gown wreaking havoc around town. The team at Fontaine was supportive and on-the-ball, knowing just how I wanted my novel to look and feel. I take my hat off to them for their professionalism and look forward to working with them again in two years on the sequel, The Cat's Miaow.

Happy First Time Author

I must say how impressed I am by Fontaine/Vivid Publishers, especially Nicola-Jane for her friendly and professional efficiency. Being a first time writer I was in the dark about what was involved in having an eBook published and Nicola kindly guided me through every step. Thank you Nicola for getting my book out there. I will definitely be using your services again for my next book!

A smooth journey to publication

Our e-book Solace+Yearning has been published by Fontaine/Vivid in the last few weeks. I found the process very simple and smooth and the support of Fontaine staff was excellent.

The process was so easy with Fontaine Publishing Group

I had a look at quite a few other publishing options before deciding on Fontaine Publishing Group for my book Love: A Collaborative Memoir. They were efficient with their emails, helpful with any questions I had, and went above and beyond to make my experience positive. They offer quality product at fantastic prices.

Tops in service and support

There are two things about the service provided the team at Fontaine Publishing that have greatly impressed me. The first is the professionalism of their work. At every stage in the conversion of the manuscript and the listing of the book, I found that I was in capable and considerate hands. And the second is their commitment to the success of the projects they take on. Their interest does not cease when a book is produced and published. They offer comprehensive guidelines to help authors promote and market their books. As well as being highly competent, the Vivid service is personalised and friendly. I highly recommend it.

Amy Malsem

Amy MalsemMelbourne

Aussie brilliance is the best choice

Michael

MichaelSydney

Outstanding publishing team

I contacted the Fontaine Publishing Group on the recommendation of a friend. From my first contact, and throughout the entire process, I enjoyed high-level professional expertise, coupled with friendly communications. It felt as if Fontaine staff were always there just for my project alone. This company has helped me beyond expectation.
Friendly, professional and reliable

Great publishing for magic book !

Fantastic service, always returned queries and questions in very minimal time, and consistently helpful and open to changes and help. Service was fast and had no troubles with transactions or communication. Very professional in presentation and emails, and would definitely look to do business with vivid again. Would recommend this service to anyone interested in book publishing and selling.

- The Juggleician
Responsiveness

Exceptional Service

Being a first timer I was so impressed with the help i received right from the first quote through to the nitty gritty details of what to do and when. The service was so prompt and helpful - nothing was a trouble. I thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking to publish.

Absolutely first class service.

I am an academic author and have just published my second book with the Vivid Publishing arm of Fontaine. The advice they gave regarding formatting of my book was simple and clear to follow, and their service was very friendly and very prompt. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Fast, professional, friendly.

See all Fontaine Publishing Group reviews

Dolly

Dollyasked

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?

Fontaine Publishing Group
Jason S.Fontaine Publishing Group

Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

JGLSasked

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!

Judy Waugh

Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers Judy

JGLS

Thanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?

Judy Waugh

Totally happy, please check my review.

Get an answer from our members and Fontaine Publishing Group representatives