Fontaine Publishing Group

Fontaine Publishing Group (page 6 of 8)

See the Best Book Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A Grand Opportunity

After attempting the submission process a few times with my manuscript I wondered if I would ever see it in print one day, and as the fortunes smiled on me when I found the Fontaine Publishing Group. An absolute pleasure to work with, Nicola and the team give clear and concise information and impressed me with their professionalism and consideration. Thanks to them "From Ashes to Wings" was able to take flight. I would most heartily recommend them to any hopeful authors.

Jen D

Jen DSydney

Excellent Service

I have just published my debut crime thriller The Underground with the Fontaine group and I am thrilled with the end result. From cover design to layout suggestions, overall I was really happy with the professional service Fontaine provides, and I look forward to publishing with them again.

Other Book Shops

Professional service, genuine interest, sound advice.

I have just published my first book, Couldn't Wouldn't Didn't with the Fontaine team and overall it was a really positive experience. The team were quick to respond, knowledgable, and supportive. All of my first timer questions were met with genuine interest to assist and really sound knowledge and advice. The proof reading work was extremely thorough and also special mention must go to the book cover design team, they created a stand out cover that everyone comments on.

If you like a real smooth and pleasant ride, go with Fontaine

Excellent and Professional Service

As editor of the poetry collection Sunlight of Ordinary Days, it was a pleasure to work with Nicola-Jane and the digital team. They bring a professional eye to digital publishing as well as a strong awareness of how to market an e-book such as ours. I highly recommend Fontaine/Vivid all around!

Top Notch

Keeping it local, Fontaine Publishing was the obvious choice for my first novel, The Magpie's Nest, set and written in Perth about an enchanted gown wreaking havoc around town. The team at Fontaine was supportive and on-the-ball, knowing just how I wanted my novel to look and feel. I take my hat off to them for their professionalism and look forward to working with them again in two years on the sequel, The Cat's Miaow.

Happy First Time Author

I must say how impressed I am by Fontaine/Vivid Publishers, especially Nicola-Jane for her friendly and professional efficiency. Being a first time writer I was in the dark about what was involved in having an eBook published and Nicola kindly guided me through every step. Thank you Nicola for getting my book out there. I will definitely be using your services again for my next book!

A smooth journey to publication

Our e-book Solace+Yearning has been published by Fontaine/Vivid in the last few weeks. I found the process very simple and smooth and the support of Fontaine staff was excellent.

The process was so easy with Fontaine Publishing Group

I had a look at quite a few other publishing options before deciding on Fontaine Publishing Group for my book Love: A Collaborative Memoir. They were efficient with their emails, helpful with any questions I had, and went above and beyond to make my experience positive. They offer quality product at fantastic prices.

Tops in service and support

There are two things about the service provided the team at Fontaine Publishing that have greatly impressed me. The first is the professionalism of their work. At every stage in the conversion of the manuscript and the listing of the book, I found that I was in capable and considerate hands. And the second is their commitment to the success of the projects they take on. Their interest does not cease when a book is produced and published. They offer comprehensive guidelines to help authors promote and market their books. As well as being highly competent, the Vivid service is personalised and friendly. I highly recommend it.

Amy Malsem

Amy MalsemMelbourne

Aussie brilliance is the best choice

Michael

MichaelSydney

Outstanding publishing team

I contacted the Fontaine Publishing Group on the recommendation of a friend. From my first contact, and throughout the entire process, I enjoyed high-level professional expertise, coupled with friendly communications. It felt as if Fontaine staff were always there just for my project alone. This company has helped me beyond expectation.
Friendly, professional and reliable

Great publishing for magic book !

Fantastic service, always returned queries and questions in very minimal time, and consistently helpful and open to changes and help. Service was fast and had no troubles with transactions or communication. Very professional in presentation and emails, and would definitely look to do business with vivid again. Would recommend this service to anyone interested in book publishing and selling.

- The Juggleician
Responsiveness

Exceptional Service

Being a first timer I was so impressed with the help i received right from the first quote through to the nitty gritty details of what to do and when. The service was so prompt and helpful - nothing was a trouble. I thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking to publish.

Absolutely first class service.

I am an academic author and have just published my second book with the Vivid Publishing arm of Fontaine. The advice they gave regarding formatting of my book was simple and clear to follow, and their service was very friendly and very prompt. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Fast, professional, friendly.

Professional hand-holding at its best

The team at Fontaine was quite simply outstanding at turning 'The Antidotes to Modern Living' into a reality. Writing is one thing, but trying to get yourself published (in the most professional manner possible) is a scary maze that many authors need to confront. Fontaine delivered just the right balance of hand-holding and hand-dragging to make the product the way it should be. My greatest thanks to them. Dr X (author of 'The Antidotes to Modern Living [link removed] )

FONTAINE...THE VIVID WORD FOUNTAIN

Being an old guy, the fact that I had to produce a manuscript through the ether rather than the hard copy way came as a great shock. However, with patience usually possessed by saints or angels, Yasmin steered me through. I now have had 3 books published by Vivid and Jason in each case came up with a great cover and offered his best guidance. My 3 novels have been printed in soft cover and are soon to be available as eBooks internationally thanks to the good offices of Nicola-Jane. Thank you guys. You have all been terrific.
Everything they did was a great help

Excellent Publishing Support

Taking th eleap into publsihing as someone with no experience of th eindustry was made easy with the help of [name removed]. It has made the journey of becoming a writer that much smoother if that is possible.
Their assistance in turning my artwork into a great and compelling cover wasprofessional as was the text formating needed to support the stories flow.
Good help formating my text and they took my artwork and made it really compelling as a cover design which is so important

Couldn't be more helpful

As a first timer I had no real idea of how to go about getting published. Jason from Vivid Publishing guided me through the process from start to finish. Not only did he do a fantastic job of the cover and the layout (which has drawn lots of positive feedback) but he provided me with invaluable advice and options at all stages along the way. The production of the hardcover and softcover editions with local and overseas printers, and the ebook , all went smoothly. It was a great working relationship and I am delighted with the result.
professional, obliging

Great service! Affordable and professional quality

I found my experience with Self Publish Australia to be a magnificent one. Yasmin was very patient, waiting for my final manuscript and it was well worth the wait on my end- the quality of the books looked very professional. The replies from Self Publish Australia was always on time and they were always there to help. I am glad that I got my novella 'Finding Sakina' published and I highly recommend Self Publish Australia/Fontaine to anyone out there that is looking to publish their own book/s.

Thank you once again!
Reliable and affordable

Dolly

Dollyasked

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?

Fontaine Publishing Group
Jason S.Fontaine Publishing Group

Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

JGLSasked

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!

Judy Waugh

Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers Judy

JGLS

Thanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?

Judy Waugh

Totally happy, please check my review.

Get an answer from our members and Fontaine Publishing Group representatives