Fontaine Publishing Group

Fontaine Publishing Group (page 6 of 11)

Fontaine makes Publishing Easy

Just had my book, Tax Tips That Add Up published though the Fontaine Publishing Group. From start to finish the process was easy, understandable and affordable. I cannot thank them enough for their guidance and assistance. I will be using them again in June 2016 to publish my second book.

Fantastic Job. Very professional

Jason and his team helped us put together a Cook Book which was written by our beautiful son Matthew before we lost him to Leukaemia. Once published the book was exactly as we had hoped and more. The process was well structured and efficient and Fontaine delivered exactly what they said they would. Thank you again Jason.

Friendly, Professional Service, Excellent Communication

Nicola and the entire Fontaine team were nothing short of a dream to work with. I was initially nervous about tackling this project, but Nicola confidently answered all of my questions and was wonderful to work with the entire way through. Fontaine went above and beyond the call of duty to help with my novel, including publishing it quickly on a very tight deadline right before Christmas, for which I am eternally grateful. Amazing service that I'd recommend in a heartbeat.

Find out how Fontaine Publishing Group compares to other Book Shops

Thanks for a beautiful book!

I told Jason early on that I wanted my book 'TRENCH ART - the stories behind the talismans' to be beautiful - and it is, beyond what I had hoped for. I used words like 'tactile' and 'a pleasure to hold' and Jason converted my ideas into practical choices of paper and cover type. He really listened - even when he was on holidays in Spain! I'm thrilled with the book, which is everything I wanted.
Sincere thanks to Jason and Jodie for their friendly and professional service.

The Cochlear Kids: Liam the Superhero

Publishing "The Cochlear Kids: Liam the Superhero" with Vivid was a fantastic experience. Yasmin and Jason were professional and prompt. The books were printed and delivered within the expected time frame and the production quality was brilliant. I'm already planning my next book!

Dream Process

I am delighted with the production quality of my book "100 Years of ANZAC Tradition". Not only has the professional finish gathered many compliments it has ensured that the work 'sell itself'. Yasmin and Jason and team go above and beyond to ensure the final product surpasses any expectation. They could not have been more patient nor kind to me and nothing was too much trouble. I could not be happier with the final product and recommend their services very highly. Thank you Fontaine Publishing Group.

All The Help And None The Hassles

The team, Yasmin, Jason and Nicola, has been fabulous and most helpful with the publishing of my book "WorkAware Peak Performance NOW!". It's my 2nd book but a first attempt at self publishing and Vivid just made it so easy. Thanks to the team at Vivid, my e-Book and Print-On-Demand is now not just published but widely distributed through their global network including Amazon, Scribd, Kobo, Nook and more. Very pleased and thanks again to everyone at Vivid.

Jenny
JennyMackay

How easy it was....

Jason and the Fontaine Publishing Group - what a professional team to work with! My children's picture books 'The Magic Farm Shed' and 'More from the Magic Farm Shed' were produced and printed in quick time. Emails were answered quickly and advice given freely to this novice. My books are bright, colourful and printed on quality paper. Could not of asked for more!!!

Other Book Shops

Back for more — a second book published

A THEATRE IN MY MIND is the second book published for me by Fontaine. When my co-author was dying, Jason rushed me a cover mock-up. The book came out shortly after Reg's death and his family love it. It was another totally professional publishing experience. The delivery of books to three locations was executed absolutely on time. This is my 152nd book in print, and I'm sure I'll be back for a third.

Victor W.
Victor W.Melbourne

A legitimate Author is born.

Maz
MazFremantle

A happy and relaxed writer

When it comes to advice, there is no substitute for experience. And experience is what you get when you sign on with Jason and Fontaine to publish your work. Putting written words into the public domain can be stressful, frustrating, energy sapping and expensive. Been there, done that. However, these issues were minimised during the publishing of my Blackwood Trilogy. Jason’s experience was the difference. Now it’s over. I’m happy and the book is a beauty.

Educated in one Hour

I carried the story of my book in my head and in my heart but had no idea what to do.I received all the help i needed without being pushed and the result has been excellent. I appreciate all the assistance I got and at 75 years of age I'm happy I had a try .Sincere thanks to everyone at Fontaine Publishing for their help and advice. with the Boab Tree Story.
Maria Flavel, Geraldton,WA

Pat Reynolds
Pat ReynoldsLakelands, WA Please see picture above - this is not mine!!!

A Friendly and Encouraging Publisher

Being new to e-books I was very uncertain about trying it out, especially when I heard about the difficulties some authors had experienced dealing with overseas publishers. However, I was pleased to discover that Vivid was here in Western Australia and couldn't be happier with this company. Nicola was very helpful and encouraging and with her help it all seemed very easy. I have now published a second book through Vivid Publishing and am planning to write more.

Anthony W. Buirchell
Anthony W. BuirchellDianella

Fontaine Publishing Group Equals Quality

Other Book Shops

An extremely satisfied customer!

As first time author, new to the world of publishing, I couldn't speak highly enough of my experience. Initially I had 'Life Interrupted' published as an eBook and more recently in paperback. At every step of this process I found my interactions with the Fontaine Publishing Group to be extremely professional. Emails were always responded to promptly, and any questions I had were answered diligently. The entire process was seamless.

I'm also delighted that I opted to use both the designer and editor recommended by Vivid. The feedback regarding the book cover has been extremely positive and the professional editing has made reading 'Life Interrupted' a better experience for all.

Dolly
Dollyasked

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?

Fontaine Publishing Group
Jason S.Fontaine Publishing Group

Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

JGLSasked

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!

Judy Waugh

Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers Judy

JGLS

Thanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?

Judy Waugh

Totally happy, please check my review.

Get an answer from our members and Fontaine Publishing Group representatives