Fontaine Publishing Group

Fontaine Publishing Group (page 8 of 8)

Simmo

SimmoPerth, Western Australia

A perfect way to publish my first book

This was a perfect company to help me publish my first book. They worked with me every step of the way and I was allowed to individualise to the way I wanted the book to look like. It was also a lot quicker with the whole process than I thought too.
The finished design was great!
I was allowed to choose the cover design and write my own blurb.

Not long ago I couldn't even spell published orther ... and now, thanks to Fontaine, I are one!

Several million points out of ten, guys; I couldn't fault it. Your production of "McCullock's Gold" -- one's "...Grate Australian Novel and Towering Literary Werk" (The Birdsville Times Literary Supplement) -- was everything I had ever hoped for. ...Good friendly communications, budget-friendly costings, flexibility with print run numbers, a helpful and cooperative attitude toward one's schedule, delivery on time ... plus total satisfaction on receipt of the boxes and inspection of the product's quality... I mean who could ask for more? Certainly not this little spinifex pigeon. I mean ripper bonzer super-beaut!

Extremely happy with my beautiful children's picture book

Today I received my printed full colour children's picture books and they are absolutely wonderful. The quality is excellent and I love the colours and the general feel of the book. I am beyond happy that I was able to find a wonderful Australian publisher so that I can proudly know my book is 100% Australian made. The Vivid staff were excellent and good at keeping me up to date with how my book was coming along. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to self publish a book.

Book Shops

Find out how Fontaine Publishing Group compares to other Book Shops

Dreams to reality

Thank you Vivid Publishing - you helped bring my dreams to reality. After doing my research I know you provide an affordable and real alternative to many other publishers out there available to independent authors. I appreciate your laid-back approach; there's no sales pitch or pressure to sign up to packages. No matter how small or large my orders have become, your performance has remained unchanged; consistent, friendly, professional, helpful. Thank you again. It's breathtaking seeing my children's books in tangible, hot-in-my-hands

Rosemary Bateman

Rosemary BatemanNambucca Heads NSW

Help when you need it.

Thank you for all your help and all your suggestions. For someone like myself, just starting out, it has been invaluable.

Yes, I can thoroughly recommend Vivid Publishing. You were an unknown to me when sighted on the internet, but am so glad I chose you. Reading back over all your emails, [name removed], the publishing process was just one step at a time, not a great amount of bamboozling information all at once, a great help for someone new. Whether my book is a success or not is up to me, and anyone who may read it and recommend it.
Efficient and helpful.

High quality finished product

Having written a 112 page book of 13 short stories I sought quotes from three self publishing companies across Australia to print 100 copies. The three quotes were within 50 dollars of each other. In the end I selected the Fontaine Group because, for the price, it offered a higher quality paper than the others. The service I received from Fontaine was exemplary in terms of a quick (usually same day) response to my requests, a willingness to make adjustments when I kept changing my mind about the cover and parts of the text, and delivering the book within three weeks of giving the go-ahead to print it. The finished product matches the quality of the best books in bookshops I frequent.

KirstyP

KirstyPSydney

Great experience. Would highly recommend

We used Fontaine Publishing to print and publish our children's book. My contact was very professional and the process was very easy. We are thrilled with the end product and are grateful to Fontaine for helping make our dream come true. The quality of the paper is as good as it gets. Wobbly Jim is now a reality.
Helpful team. Quick response (even though there was a time difference).
Australia Post let us down with posting proofs but this wasn't really Fontaine's fault.

How to publish an e-book

Other Book Shops

Fantastic Service

My experience with Fontaine has been very positive. As a new self-publishing author, I had lots of questions and needed some help. Fontaine were friendly and helped me get my project complete. My third set of Fontaine books arrived yesterday and I'm already planning the next order! 5 stars all the way! Tim Harris (Children's author, Sydney)

Book Shops

Find out how Fontaine Publishing Group compares to other Book Shops

Efficient, helpful and a pleasure to work with.

These are extracts from emails that I have already sent to [name removed] at Vivid, and so are not puff pieces. "Dear [name removed], Many thanks for your outstanding support in getting my three ebooks to publication. The information that you gave me on the process, your unfailing efficiency, and your pragmatic advice, made the collaboration a pleasure. I would also like to thank you for your patience while mentoring me through the totally new experience of writing for publication. Your people skills and efficiency are exceptional." R M Tomlinson
Efficient, patient, helpful.

Vivid Publishing always responded quickly, were not patronising and always helpful

Fast and effective eBook conversion

I recently published my first eBook as part of publishing my first ever physical book. Fontaine Group were excellent. They answered all my many questions of how to publish an eBook, how to split royalties and requirements for our website. They have helped me list my first illustrative childrens book in the iBookstore and other realted platforms. If you're looking to publish an eBook I can honestly highly recommend Fontain / Vivid Publishing
Inexpensive. Informative. And prompt to reply.

Fontaine Publishing Review - Book Publishing Professionals are the 'Real Deal'

The guys at Vivid Publishing / Fontaine Publishing, provided creative design, flawless top quality production services and consultancy, promptly and at a realistic cost. As a result, my first book "Why Shouldn't I Call My Son Clint?" ended up being stocked in bookstores, including those at airports, around Australia. Its currently in for a 5th reprint due to demand. I recommend Fontaine Publishing Group without reservation.
- D. Hocking, "Why Shouldn't I Call My Son Clint?"
Reliable, Book Publishing Professionals, High Quality, They do what they say

See all Fontaine Publishing Group reviews

Dolly

Dollyasked

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?

Fontaine Publishing Group
Jason S.Fontaine Publishing Group

Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

JGLSasked

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!

Judy Waugh

Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers Judy

JGLS

Thanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?

Judy Waugh

Totally happy, please check my review.

Get an answer from our members and Fontaine Publishing Group representatives