Fontaine Publishing Group

Fontaine Publishing Group (page 9 of 11)

Great publishing for magic book !

Fantastic service, always returned queries and questions in very minimal time, and consistently helpful and open to changes and help. Service was fast and had no troubles with transactions or communication. Very professional in presentation and emails, and would definitely look to do business with vivid again. Would recommend this service to anyone interested in book publishing and selling.

- The Juggleician
Responsiveness

Exceptional Service

Being a first timer I was so impressed with the help i received right from the first quote through to the nitty gritty details of what to do and when. The service was so prompt and helpful - nothing was a trouble. I thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking to publish.

Other Book Shops

Absolutely first class service.

I am an academic author and have just published my second book with the Vivid Publishing arm of Fontaine. The advice they gave regarding formatting of my book was simple and clear to follow, and their service was very friendly and very prompt. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Fast, professional, friendly.

Find out how Fontaine Publishing Group compares to other Book Shops

Professional hand-holding at its best

The team at Fontaine was quite simply outstanding at turning 'The Antidotes to Modern Living' into a reality. Writing is one thing, but trying to get yourself published (in the most professional manner possible) is a scary maze that many authors need to confront. Fontaine delivered just the right balance of hand-holding and hand-dragging to make the product the way it should be. My greatest thanks to them. Dr X (author of 'The Antidotes to Modern Living [link removed] )

FONTAINE...THE VIVID WORD FOUNTAIN

Being an old guy, the fact that I had to produce a manuscript through the ether rather than the hard copy way came as a great shock. However, with patience usually possessed by saints or angels, Yasmin steered me through. I now have had 3 books published by Vivid and Jason in each case came up with a great cover and offered his best guidance. My 3 novels have been printed in soft cover and are soon to be available as eBooks internationally thanks to the good offices of Nicola-Jane. Thank you guys. You have all been terrific.
Everything they did was a great help

Excellent Publishing Support

Taking th eleap into publsihing as someone with no experience of th eindustry was made easy with the help of [name removed]. It has made the journey of becoming a writer that much smoother if that is possible.
Their assistance in turning my artwork into a great and compelling cover wasprofessional as was the text formating needed to support the stories flow.
Good help formating my text and they took my artwork and made it really compelling as a cover design which is so important

Couldn't be more helpful

As a first timer I had no real idea of how to go about getting published. Jason from Vivid Publishing guided me through the process from start to finish. Not only did he do a fantastic job of the cover and the layout (which has drawn lots of positive feedback) but he provided me with invaluable advice and options at all stages along the way. The production of the hardcover and softcover editions with local and overseas printers, and the ebook , all went smoothly. It was a great working relationship and I am delighted with the result.
professional, obliging

Great service! Affordable and professional quality

I found my experience with Self Publish Australia to be a magnificent one. Yasmin was very patient, waiting for my final manuscript and it was well worth the wait on my end- the quality of the books looked very professional. The replies from Self Publish Australia was always on time and they were always there to help. I am glad that I got my novella 'Finding Sakina' published and I highly recommend Self Publish Australia/Fontaine to anyone out there that is looking to publish their own book/s.

Thank you once again!
Reliable and affordable

Eve Wilson
Eve WilsonBrisbane

Fontaine Publishing Group were there, every step of the way!

I recently published my first book through Fontaine Publishing Group and could not have been happier with the final product. Nicola-Jane and Jason could not have been more helpful and were happy to answer (very efficiently) my never ending stream of emails. The service they provided was extremely professional and great value for money. I have already recommended them to another author looking to self-publish.
Eve Wilson Author of "Eves 30 Dates".
Efficient , proffessional, informative and friendly

Find out how Fontaine Publishing Group compares to other Book Shops

Self-Publish book was done brilliantly!

I had a book published in 2012 by Self-Publish Australia and it was printed and bound at a very high quality which exceeded my expectations. The staff was very patient and supportive (having coped with over 100 emails from me over time!). I did a major re-write of the book in 2014 due to further research and primary material, and the 2nd edition has proven to be tops as well. Some 296 pages, 60 B&W illustrations, 20 full-.page full-colour plates, perfect binding, first class in every way. Once again, a very supportive, patient and helpful Self-Publish staff who delivered a book four days earlier than my deadline. Highly recommended!

Amy Chung
Amy ChungMelbourne

Fontaine Publishing Group

Fontaine have been a wonderful in assisting me with my self-publishing journey with both my picture book and my ebooks. They are so efficient, very quick to respond and happy to answer inexperienced questions. The end product was fantastic and certainly of great quality. Congratulations Fontaine, you have a wonderful product!
efficient, relaible, quick responses, excellent quality, quick delivery

R M Romarney
R M RomarneyAdelaide

Excellent assistance

I highly recommend Fontaine / Vivid Publishing to any author who is seeking to self publish. The staff are very friendly and professional I felt safe having my e-book in their knowledgeable hands. They made the process of a self publish very enjoyable. I will always value Fontaine / Vivid staff for all their help. R M Romarney, author of Contemporary Passion.

the new world of eBook publication!

Like many before me, this was a process I knew very little about. Enquiries with companies here in Sydney left me unimpressed and doubtful about achieving a successful outcome. I have self published two books in the last three years and they are now available in eBook format thanks to the staff at Fontaine. An internet search led me to Fontaine and although many of my questions were resolved by working through their website, I made a personal visit to their office in Fremantle WA. I came away feeling confident that we could get the outcome I wanted. Subsequently the level of service has been excellent and I value the relationship.
The cost was good value and the project was completed quickly.

Fantastic Fontaine!

This is the first time that I have published an E- Book "Sarah a Burst of Sunshine"
Being a rank amateur, I was trawling through the internet and contacted a couple of publishers, the results of which only led to further confusion.
I count my blessings that I found Fontaine, from my first contact, I was impressed by their courtesy, efficiency and their guidance through my perceived maze.
Fontaine is a highly professional organisation, which also provides advice on marketing ideas. .
The staff members that i had contact with by email and telephone were exceptional in manner & efficiency

Above and beyond

This is the first experience I've had with [name removed] and the team at Fontaine Publishing. They were professional from start to finish. Everything from their customer service to the quality of the printing was spot on. Trust isn't something you buy it has to be earned and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fontaine to other authors.
Reliable, great customer service and print quality.

Dolly
Dollyasked

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?

Jason S.Fontaine Publishing Group

Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

JGLSasked

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!

Judy Waugh

Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers Judy

JGLS

Thanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?

Judy Waugh

Totally happy, please check my review.

Get an answer from our members and Fontaine Publishing Group representatives