Fontaine Publishing Group

Fontaine Publishing Group

Mixed bag

I've self-published twice with Fontaine. They produced an amazing looking product within a reasonable time with good support. However, avoid their Print on Demand option unless you are confident you'll sell a lot overseas. It was supposed to be for overseas, but then they used it themselves to sell copies domestically to a trade customer of theirs. I got the royalties, sure, but they got the profits and there's another box of product I'd paid in full for sitting in my garage I could have sold that customer.
The post production marketing support is non-existent.
Their accounting of royalties seems a bit amateur.

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?
Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!
Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers JudyThanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?Totally happy, please check my review.

Similar listings