Listing monitored by Fontaine Publishing Group

What a joke
    What a joke

Mixed bag

I've self-published twice with Fontaine. They produced an amazing looking product within a reasonable time with good support. However, avoid their Print on Demand option unless you are confident you'll sell a lot overseas. It was supposed to be for overseas, but then they used it themselves to sell copies domestically to a trade customer of theirs. I got the royalties, sure, but they got the profits and there's another box of product I'd paid in full for sitting in my garage I could have sold that customer.
    The post production marketing support is non-existent.
    Their accounting of royalties seems a bit amateur.

Dolly
    Dollyasked

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?

Jason S.Fontaine Publishing Group

Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

JGLSasked

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!

Judy Waugh

Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers Judy

JGLS

Thanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?

Judy Waugh

Totally happy, please check my review.

Get an answer from our members and Fontaine Publishing Group representatives