Listing monitored by Fontaine Publishing Group

Richard
Richard

Great job and could not be happier!

I am very grateful to the team at Fontaine Publishing for helping me with my novel, “One Simple Choice.” The staff are professional and understanding, which helps when you have little idea as to what you’re doing. I never thought that I would have the finished product. I finally have the book that I envisioned many years ago and it could not have asked for a better outcome. Thanks Jason and Lucy.

"Exceptional Service"

After weighing up various publishing options over a stressful period that lasted months, I decided to release my debut novel, "Sons of Brutality," through the Vivid imprint of Fontaine Press. I couldn't be more pleased with the formatting of the eBook and print edition of my novel. The final layout is superb. Jason and the team at Fontaine have done an incredible job, saving me from countless hours of frustration and administrative madness, setting things in place to ensure my book has the best chance of success. Five stars!

Paula Evans
Paula EvansPerth, WA

Such a relief to find this team to work with!

Kez
KezHobart, TAS

The editing service is world-class

I feel very fortunate to have found in Lucy an editor who is not only highly skilled, but who really cared about the project from beginning to end. My book, Gratitude and Resentment, aims to make research and complex concepts accessible to a general audience and Lucy's academic background was immensely helpful. I am deeply impressed by the level of attentiveness, intelligence, and insight that she brought to this work.

Bill K Koul
Bill K KoulPerth, WA

We Humans - Our initial 100 days during the Covid-19 pandemic

"It was a smooth process — from the manuscript to the finished product — with excellent editing work undertaken by a professional editor who provided numerous thought provoking review comments while carrying out quality-enhancing edits and necessary amendments. The book was delivered in a timely manner, which was extremely important considering its title and relevance to the current precariously placed international geo-politics. Thanks to Jason and the entire Fontaine team. Excellent work! Thanks, Fontaine.

Gareth
GarethSydney, NSW

A very complicated process made easy

My book is a hardcover factual history thing of 372 colour pages, a french fold dust jacket and embossed foiling. Fontaine made the process easy and I am aware that hundreds of decisions were made (and changed) along the way. Jason and friends offered feedback, reassured me when it felt catastrophic and shaped my ideas in a professional and positive way. Communication was helpful at every step too.

Highly Recommended

Thank you Fontaine Publishing for your work in producing Making Marks: Australia and Afghanistan. The book, which is largely comprised of artwork, looks absolutely beautiful! Throughout the process, from initial inquiry to delivery, our project was cared for and given the attention it needed. Jason and his team’s communication was clear, friendly, helpful and timely. Despite the production happening during COVID-19, amazingly everything went smoothly. I highly recommend Fontaine Publishing Group. This is the second book I’ve had published through Fontaine/Vivid and both experiences have been excellent.

Donna Newlands
Donna NewlandsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Team

Excellent support and feedback

The Fontaine and Vivid Publishing team - Jason, Nicola-Jane and Lucy were absolutely amazing to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble. Their work ethic, friendliness and ability to help a first time author through the whole process was brilliant. I highly recommend them to anyone. Their front and back cover design for me was sensational. Thank you Fontaine and Vivid.

J.D Miller
J.D MillerSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service

I am so glad I chose to publish with Fontaine again. Last year, my survival thriller Morse Code was offered a publishing contract. It was a dream come true but unfortunately, the contract was not right for me or my work and I ended up declining the offer. When I look for a publisher, I want to work in a partnership and have my input valued. That is why I turned to Fontaine again, because it does feel like a partnership; I am involved every step of the way and now I have released Morse Code as I intended it to be. It is a wonderful feeling. I have no regrets; I know I have made the right decision publishing with Fontaine.

John Bryant
John BryantSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exemplary publishing service provider !!!!

I selected Fontaine after an extensive evaluation of alternative suppliers, including DIY. I am more than pleased (thrilled!) with my experience with Fontaine. The aspects that caused me the most gratification included:

1. Same day response to my many queries
2. Prompt action; as soon as I had paid for service the job was in process
3. Professional, accurate advice at each stage
4. All Fontaine's services are extremely cost-effective.
5. At every stage Fontaine staff "under promised and over delivered".
6. They are people of integrity

I have over 50 years of commercial experience and Fontaine was right up there with the very best service providers that I have used. I can not recommend the Fontaine team more highly.

An excellent choice!

Carla
CarlaPerth

Excellent Publishing and Printing Service

Fontaine Publishing in East Fremantle proved to be a very wise choice for bringing a manuscript to completion as a printed book. The author and myself as his agent were expertly advised and generously accommodated by Jason and his team. Jason Swiney produced a marvellous cover for Of Fisheries and Islands from a few photographs supplied. Because of his wise suggestions, there was a minimum of to-and-fro. Our requests were always fully respected and were filled beyond expectations. We are so glad to have chosen a local publisher and printer, after receiving invitations from abroad to do the job. No-one could have done it better.

A Priest A Brothel and the Fox

Intuitive receptive enlightened but most of all Fontaine knew what they were doing. End result a world class highly polished desirable product. Congratulations on a job more than well done!

Errol Seymour
Errol SeymourPerth, WA

Professional advice one can rely on

This is my first book. I needed advice on layout, fonts, illustrations, binding and most importantly, on the dust jacket design. All advice was readily made available, and the end result; an attractive volume which has drawn praise from many quarters. The jacket illustrated by their professional artist is stunning. The printing and binding is top quality. The whole process went very smoothly.

judy parkinson
judy parkinsonasked

I have close 5o 200 brand new paperback copies of "Krystal" a fiction novel set in Sydney Australia. I am willing to sell all or some of the quantity for a very competitive price. Are you interested?
Judy Parkinson.
judith.parkinson@bigpond.com

Dolly
Dollyasked

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?

Jason S.Fontaine Publishing Group

Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

JGLSasked

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!

Judy Waugh

Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers Judy

JGLS

Thanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?

Judy Waugh

Totally happy, please check my review.

Get an answer from our members and Fontaine Publishing Group representatives