Fontaine Publishing Group

Fontaine Publishing Group (page 3 of 7)

Listing monitored by Fontaine Publishing Group

Gere RIHS
Gere RIHSBANGALOW

Yes ! I Will Write Your Story, my first book !

I make this very personal as Nicola-Jane Le Breton and her colleagues have acted in a most professional and constructive manner so that I could bring my first book to the public. Having had most unpleasant early contacts with other US publishers, I am quite happy to recommend Nicola-Jane and her company to anyone else considering this major step in their life...

Gere RIHS

Getting my Paperback turned into an ebook with Fontaine has been a breeze....

Nicola at Fontaine has made the process of getting my paperback book "Astrology: For Those Who Won't Admit They're Interested" turned into and ebook and placed on all the major ebook sales sites, seamless and easy. I procrastinated for years doing this and now wonder why. My experience has been simple, practical, uncomplicated, professional and friendly. It's rare that one feels like one gets more than they paid for these days, but in this case I most certainly have. Brilliant. I would gladly do it again....

Other Book Shops

Showing the way through the jungle

My primary objective in writing a book about Papua and Papuans has been to expose and extrapolate on a way of being human, and lead one to comprehend and understand how another can be so different but have good reason and rationale for being so. After six years of hard slog writing Plantation Papua, the dreaded last challenge proved to be a breeze with the help of Yasmin and Jason who keep me on the rails with this first book, and guided me through to a most pleasing outcome.

Lena Elliott
Lena ElliottWheatbelt, WA

Turning 'something' into reality

Sometimes you feel you have something to share with the world. To create a book out of that 'something' is a journey filled with doubt, delay, distractions, dilemmas and drama. The greatest joy comes from the delivery of that 'something' that you can hold in your hand to pass onto the readers hand.
'BREAD ON THE TABLE' was printed to a standard above my expectations-Thank you to Jason and team for helping me turn that 'something' into reality. Lena Elliott

Margaret Muirhead

After five years of writing my memoirs, "My 90 Year Journey", Jason and his team were amazingly wise, creative and helpful
in putting my manuscript into a very well presented book. It was all done in a very short time, and at reasonable cost.
I confidently recommend Fontaine Publishing Group to anyone wishing to self-publish their literary work.

Bianca GPG
Bianca GPGCentral Coast

An amazing self-publishing experience!

Top marks

A nice simple straight-forward way to self-publish an ebook.
Value for money. Very happy with the result cheers david orr

Keith.W.Lofthouse
Keith.W.LofthouseVictoria, 3380

Couldn't be more satisfied

Other Book Shops

Fontaine Publishing Group make it easy.

I'm not technically savvy, yet Nicola made the experience of me writing "John William Waterhouse Light and Love" and turning it into an ebook, a very enjoyable one. I may not write again but if you feel you have something to say to the world I strongly suggest you use Fontaine and the wonderful people that make it what it is.

Very Happy First Timer

As the first time author with a first time illustrator of a children's picture book, "Dangar Island, birds, barrows a ferry and me", we asked many basic questions all of which were answered patiently and promptly. The process took over a year and Yasmin and Jason were supportive throughout. I am thrilled with the book and highly recommend Fontaine Publishing Group.

Joanne Karcz
Author of "Dangar Island: birds, barrows, a ferry and me"

Guy
GuySydney

Excellent responsiveness and result

First run of a first book is a bit ( I'd imagine) like gestating a baby. Well the delivery went excellently. And Yasmin and Jason were very pro active during the gestation, even though my book 'Building Your Bali Dream Villa' had many 'firsts' in terms of format, finish, size etc. Very pleased, nice to sense some good old fashioned service in an age when its seems hard to come by.

Quality Service

The Fontaine publishing group have just delivered our book Billy and The Mad Dog. We cannot believe the quality of the product and the pre and post service that was delivered by this company. Yasmin, Nicola and Jason were quick to deliver on the various parts of the project but more importantly always available to answer any questions and discuss any changes. In fact the reply of emails, phone calls and product stages were so swift , we had trouble keeping up! They were very clear with what was required, so we were very well informed and that generated confidence from the beginning inquiry to the delivery of the books. We would recommended this company to anyone
who is interesting in publishing their own work. Thank you so much.

PennyF
PennyF

Self-publishing made easy

Professional and streamlined service

As a new author I was a little apprehensive to begin with but the team at Fontaine were professional, prompt and approachable. It's a real thrill to have 'The Scent of Eucalyptus' showcased around the globe and I love the cover design. All in all, it's been an extremely rewarding experience and I would recommend them to anybody who wants to self-publish.

Sophie Chenoweth
(Author of poetry book 'The Scent of Eucalyptus', which is an ode to her childhood growing up in the Sydney bush)

Best e-book publishing

Fontaine publishing group tailored my ebook to my exact individual requirements. Helpful & always prompt. Totally recommended. Excellent finished product.

Thrilled with the result

The team at Fontaine Publishing's Vivid Publishing department were all very helpful, friendly and professional. They and their website were both upfront in detailing what was involved in the process of publishing and the cost of each step along the way. The cover design was terrific and I was so thrilled when I finally saw my book in print - both paperback and e-book. Thank you Yasmin, Nicola and Jason.
Maureen TC (Author of Unexpected Rewards: Travelling to the Arctic with a Mobility Scooter)

Professional and sensible advice

I am impressed with the service I received from Fontaine after a bad experience with another e-book publisher. My concerns were promptly responded to, my ignorance overcome and I was helped with the mysteries of the computer.
I intend publishing four more e-book crime novellas featuring John Order, my politician-sleuth, and hope that Fontaine and Nicola will accept the jobs. I would unhesitatingly recommend Fontaine to anyone entering into what often is a challenging new world: publishing!

Greg C (Author: Order and the Abandoned Body)

Tony
Tony

Outstanding product and service

If all Australian businesses were run like this we would fix our debt and productivity problems overnight!
Thank you Yasmin, Vaarunika, Nicola and Jason for making 'The Obelisk and the Cross' a reality. The costing of my book was very fair and the service beyond reproach. I also recommend that Authors get their book professionally edited. Vaarunika special thanks for this...

Annette C.
Annette C.Brisbane

Mango Bridge Club

I am absolutely thrilled with my book! Fontaine Publishing Group provides first rate, professional, friendly service at a reasonable price. My questions were always answered immediately, the cover design is beautiful, their attention to detail has been amazing, and I have had nothing but the very best advice from them. I would recommend them to any author without reservation.

Karl
KarlMelbourne

The Possibilities really are endless.

Would absolutely use Fontaine again

From my first nervous enquiry about publishing my e-book, Nicola and the team at Fontaine have been sensational. Every email was answered swiftly, and with all the information I needed. When it came to the cover design, I had a few suggestions and the designers read my mind and made it so much better than my original thoughts. When the book was published they even sent me ideas on how to help promote it. I'm so impressed by the professionalism and attention to detail; nothing was a problem. I'd certainly use Fontaine again.
Helen Wentland

Jim P
Jim P

Viva Fontaine!

I am a first time writer who had few clues about the whole process, and had not beyond a minimalist outlook on how to proceed. I ghost wrote the autobiography of my Cambodian language teacher, who survived the Khmer Rouge, and wanted something that would give it the look and feel of a worthy endeavour. I liked the idea of real people, as opposed to an email partner, I could meet and talk to. Jason, Yasmin and Nicola didn't make any promises they couldn't keep and everything went so smoothly I can't imagine why I would ever do it differently. Very happy, especially with the web site that is a 'one stop shop' for ebook and hardcover versions. Viva Fontaine!

Personal, angst-free service

As a first time self-publisher, I found my experience with Fontaine an absolute breeze. Nicola and her team were super helpful and responsive to my needs. In fact, my novel, Cauldron, was up and running much sooner than I anticipated, with zero issues. I can highly recommend working with Fontaine to any budding authors thinking of travelling the same route. Keep calm and give them a call.
- Colin Wicking