4.5 from 42 reviews · View Details

• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (100%) · No (0%)

Delicious and value for money!

Im trying the keto plan, 2 meals and a snack 5 days per week. Im hoping to loose weight! So far all the meals Ive tried are delicious. I cannot fault the food. Ive tried a number of other companies Foober is by far the best and tastiest! The ordering process, meal selection, packing and delivery has all been excellent. I highly recommend Foober.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
George H

George HSydney, NSW

3 months in and still loving it

Third company I've tried reluctantly. But i love love love foober. Been a life saver while working from home and their range of meals is incredible. I storngly recommend their meals to anyone

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Souha

SouhaSydney, NSW

Beyond amazing food with low macros ! Friendly staff and great results. Highly recommend!

Fits perfect into low carb / calorie/ high protein program. The food is all amazing with great flavour and I would hoghly recommend to friend and family. Yes I was able to follow the program very easily.
Thanks again!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Food Delivery Diet Programs

Find out how Foober compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

Why didn't I do this earlier!

Your food is so tasty, value for money and filling. I especially love the variety of cuisines offered. The meals don't taste like convenience dinners, they taste fresh and contain quality ingredients. I'm so pleased with the customer service as well, the staff are so friendly and helpful and available when I have a question about the orders. Finally, I feel that this is a program that I can stick with as the food is affordable, nutritious and filling. I'm on the keto program and already seeing results. Thank you, Foober team.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020

Tina B.Sydney, NSW

Yummy and Healthy

I'm having meals delivered while I recover from Surgery. The Keto weight loss program is excellent. Lettuce Taco Cups put in a bowl as I'm one handed. Weight Loss excellent

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Goodbye weight

Love Foober. I am on day 11 and have lost 4kg with no exercise. I went for the keto meal plan and, as much as I am into lots of sauce on my dishes, I have found that the meals are becoming a bit too rich to eat everyday so I have changed some of my meals for the next delivery for a wider range of flavours. Very excited about the changes as there is plenty to pick from. Love the buffalo wings with coleslaw.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
To B.Foober

Hi Frankie, thanks so much for your review and your feedback. It helps with constructive feedback to know what our customers want and to keep providing the best food :)

Georgia O

Georgia OSydney, NSW

Love it!!

I started foober in May 2019 and lost a whopping 35kgs by 1/1/2020 on the keto plan!
I never felt like I was on a diet because the food is absolutely delicious - not to mention the convenience of a ready made, fresh (not frozen) meal for a busy mum like me. I looked forward to eating my meals everyday. I love that you can also swap any meal so you can have your favourites several times a week if you like. All calories and carbs are counted for you which makes it super easy to stick to your plan.
Staff were always professional, friendly and quick to respond to questions.
I will definitely use foober in future if need be and highly recommend it to everyone, especially for weight loss.

Taste
Start DateMay 2019
TrinaNZ

TrinaNZSydney, NSW

Losing Weight Deliciously!!

The food is FANTASTIC - it is filling and DELICIOUS. Customer service is so professional. Easy to follow, affordable , well packed, love that its fresh not frozen. RECOMMEND FOOBER 100% AWESOME!!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

Getting Angry eating this food!

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019
Food Delivery Diet Programs

Find out how Foober compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

linda

lindaSydney, NSW

A bit hit and miss

Some of the dishes are delicious, others are not but these things are subjective so try for yourself. Customer service if you ring is excellent, messenger "live chat" is more "slow chat". Can takes minutes to hours for a response. We tried both Keto and Vegetarian food for 2 weeks but there just simply is not enough variety to go a 3rd week. Too, they are expensive and the delivery fee of $15 is a turnoff. Portion size is not too bad. If I were to recommend a dish it would be the Spinach Feta and Ricotta Involtini. Its delicious, there is also eggplant in that dish but for some odd reason it doesn't state that. The chia balls are also very nice.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

Filling portions and tasty but sometimes a bit too salty, accurate delivery times.

The food is mostly good but the taste can be inconsistent. Most meals are good but some dishes are too salty like the Mongolia beef with cauliflower fried rice. Only concern is that the menu doesn't seem to change. The portion sizes are filling as well.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Jen G.asked

Does Foober only deliver to NSW?

To B.Foober

Hi Jen we deliver to Victoria also. Which state are you from?

Jen G.

Perfect! I’m from Victoria. I also have one other question: Are the weight loss meal plans keto? I didn’t do well on a keto diet

To B.Foober

Hi Jen, the weight loss plans are mostly calorie based, only the keto plan is keto. The best option for you would be to do the calorie calculator which will recommend the best plan :)

Bec

Becasked

Is there a delivery fee?

Jade M.
Jade M.

Yes! For me it was $15 per week unless I ordered a minimum of 4 weeks and got free delivery. You can change your weekly order before the cut off time and only pay only a weekly basis.

Anji N.

Anji N.asked

Hello,

Do you have to be present in order to receive your order or can Foober leave It at the door? Also if you order for one week are you obliged to order the following week? And when can you cancel your order before being charged a cancellation free?

Anji

To B.Foober

Hi Anji, thanks for your question. Yes our drivers can place the order at your door. You can leave any instructions when you place the order. You can also cancel any week - so you can join just for one week, or if you like you can continue without canceling as long as it's before the cut off day (Wednesday for Sydney) as we order the ingredients for your food on that day due to us making them fresh each time :)

Tina B.

Hi I live in an apartment so he can leave at the door, however he calls me aswell so I pop downstairs to collect off him

Excellent food

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs