4.5 from 42 reviews · View Details

MelbourneLadyAboutTown

MelbourneLadyAboutTownGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient, cost-effective & Keto!

It’s challenging to consume a Keto-based diet consistently (that’s the key to very efficient weight loss!) - I’ve lost almost 13kgs over an eight-week period & the best part was I didn’t feel like I was ‘dieting.’
Thanks Foober - tastes like ‘real food’ (not shakes!) The Keto desserts were enough to satisfy the sweet crave & I stayed under 20 grams of carbs each day.
Meals ready in 2 minutes - too easy!
**The Low Carb lasagna is a game-changer.
Free delivery, was the Keto! icing on my cake!

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Chaina S.

Chaina S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Tastiest calorie controlled meals

I've had difficulty in the past sticking to a proper eating routine. These meals are incredibly tasty - I literally have no cravings. They have pastas, desserts and every kind of cuisine. If you're looking at this review, trust me try their meals.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
To B.Foober

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your review during this difficult period and we are happy to keep providing you with the tastiest of meals :)

Must try their lasagna

I was referred by my friend after she had used foober for a few weeks. I saw some of the Facebook posts praising their food and gave it a try. I'm on my third week now and lost over 4kg. If you try them you MUST try their low carb lasagna

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
To B.Foober

Thanks Jonathon, as a small Australian business we rely heavily on reviews - especially during this time. We get so much joy from giving you tasty food :) Glad to help you on your weight loss journey also

BaileyB

BaileyBSydney, NSW

Fooberlicious!

• +2
Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Liana

Liana

Amazing!!

Your food so far is amazing and service is great! I've had three of them so far and I'm obsessed I don't feel like i'm eating this to lose weight

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020

Tasty & Delivered strait to your door

I can highly recommend Foober Keto meals. The food tastes great and is very filling. It is delivered straight to your door and removes the stress of figuring out what to cook.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
lwilsonoconnor

lwilsonoconnorSydney, NSW

Really impressed with the keto Meals

I am waiting on my second order. I have tried many different meal delivery services that offer keto food and Foober is by far the best quality and value that I’ve tried. The meals are very tasty, lots of variety and are good sized serves for me.

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Soooo delicious!

Such awesome variety and the meals tastes like they are straight out of restaurant! Honestly great!
Food is so filling.
Easy to prepare and fits in so with life so easily!

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
To B.Foober

Thanks for your feedback! We do our best each day to keep the meals at the highest quality. Really appreciate your comment

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Awesome meals

I've been ordering foober of and on for four years, I have to say cost per meal is much cheaper then take away and yet delicious with the convenience of home delivery. Utilising these guys is a no brainer. Keep the good work up you guys you're doing an amazing job !

Taste
Start DateApril 2016

Bella

BellaSydney, NSW

I have tried many different food delivery programs and I must say Foober is by far the most tastiest, freshest and convenient program I’ve been on! Everything is delicious & nothing is frozen, the calories are counted for you, the staff are friendly and helpful. The food is so good I don’t even feel like it’s a calorie controlled program.
I look forward to each week.

Bella

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
zee

zeeSydney, NSW

No more calorie counting for me with foober doing it for you !

I ordered the keto meal plan and the flavours are amazing doesn’t feel like your dieting with the generous portions and they look so good. I appreciate the great customer service

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020

Emily M.

Emily M.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely Amazing !!!

I’ve ordered the Keto meal plans , they taste so yummy and I know I can live my busy lifestyle and know my diet plan is being followed correctly and results have been shown ! I lost 2.5kg in my first week ! The customer service is great they call you to make sure your happy with the food and service also ! Would recommend them to everyone !

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019
Clarissa

ClarissaSydney, NSW

Extremely tasty and fresh!

Generous sized portions- because the food is so rich in flavour, the portion size fills you up and leaves you satisfied. You feel like you are eating indulgent food honestly! Yet it’s so good for you. Fresh, tasty and delicious! Lots of variety on the menu too.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Cassandra

CassandraSydney, NSW

Over rated

I would say that some foods are alright while others tend to be really salty where you cant eat it. There variety is pretty scarce, i believe it would be better of they updated/swapped around their menu say every fortnight. Delivery is pretty good though. In terms of costs efficiency i would say it reasonable although be careful when you want to cancel cause they charge you a fee. All in all its ok just lacks in a few areas. In my opinion i would recommend youfoodz over foober any day.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Justine

JustineSydney, NSW

Fantastic and great customer service

I have found foober to be one of the tastiest and freshest on the market. The deuvery is on time and well packaged.Also the customer service is responsive and helpful.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019

Cate O

Cate OAU

Foober works but needs more variety and really needs to sort out delivery

I've tried a lot of meal delivery programs, Youfoodz, Odyssey Lean, you name it and Foober does work well in that the meals are reasonably filling and tasty as well as good for weight loss. Unfortunately due to the lack of menu variety, ongoing issues with delivery and broken containers, I stopped using them.

Taste
Start DateJune 2018
Timely DeliveryNo
Ashley

AshleySydney, NSW

Better than restaurant quality !

This is the 3rd meal prep company I've tried and I've already lost 7kg in my first month! The food has been absolutely incredible. Who ever reads this message please send my compliments to the chef!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
Merna

MernaSydney, NSW

Wow!! Yummm Can’t get enough!

I need to start off by thanking the whole team from footer!! I honestly can’t get enough of my meals! They are so flavorful, fun and all have a different feel. The first time i heard about the meals i honestly was a skeptic, but i decided t try it out for a week. For the first time i don’t regret my decision, and that is purely on how delicious and filling my meals have been.. I don’t feel like i’m on a diet , this has honestly saved me time and money! Thank you again for such great products.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Goober keto

I'm eating the keto range and everything I have had tastes amazing except for the chicken cattitore....Foober you need to use breast chicken instead of the drumsticks. The tendons b edcome quite chewy. I was surprised you actually used that cut of the chicken

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019

Jacqueline O.Sydney, NSW

Think twice before you commit

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
To B.Foober

We appreciate all your honesty in your feedback and the review. We will always take feedback such as yours to improve our processes, products and service! :)

Jen G.asked

Does Foober only deliver to NSW?

To B.Foober

Hi Jen we deliver to Victoria also. Which state are you from?

Jen G.

Perfect! I’m from Victoria. I also have one other question: Are the weight loss meal plans keto? I didn’t do well on a keto diet

To B.Foober

Hi Jen, the weight loss plans are mostly calorie based, only the keto plan is keto. The best option for you would be to do the calorie calculator which will recommend the best plan :)

Bec

Becasked

Is there a delivery fee?

Jade M.
Jade M.

Yes! For me it was $15 per week unless I ordered a minimum of 4 weeks and got free delivery. You can change your weekly order before the cut off time and only pay only a weekly basis.

Anji N.

Anji N.asked

Hello,

Do you have to be present in order to receive your order or can Foober leave It at the door? Also if you order for one week are you obliged to order the following week? And when can you cancel your order before being charged a cancellation free?

Anji

To B.Foober

Hi Anji, thanks for your question. Yes our drivers can place the order at your door. You can leave any instructions when you place the order. You can also cancel any week - so you can join just for one week, or if you like you can continue without canceling as long as it's before the cut off day (Wednesday for Sydney) as we order the ingredients for your food on that day due to us making them fresh each time :)

Tina B.
Tina B.

Hi I live in an apartment so he can leave at the door, however he calls me aswell so I pop downstairs to collect off him

Excellent food

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs