MelbourneLadyAboutTown

MelbourneLadyAboutTownGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient, cost-effective & Keto!

It’s challenging to consume a Keto-based diet consistently (that’s the key to very efficient weight loss!) - I’ve lost almost 13kgs over an eight-week period & the best part was I didn’t feel like I was ‘dieting.’
Thanks Foober - tastes like ‘real food’ (not shakes!) The Keto desserts were enough to satisfy the sweet crave & I stayed under 20 grams of carbs each day.
Meals ready in 2 minutes - too easy!
**The Low Carb lasagna is a game-changer.
Free delivery, was the Keto! icing on my cake!

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
BaileyB

BaileyBSydney, NSW

Fooberlicious!

• +2
Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Liana

Liana

Amazing!!

Your food so far is amazing and service is great! I've had three of them so far and I'm obsessed I don't feel like i'm eating this to lose weight

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Food Delivery Diet Programs

Find out how Foober compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

Bella

BellaSydney, NSW

I have tried many different food delivery programs and I must say Foober is by far the most tastiest, freshest and convenient program I’ve been on! Everything is delicious & nothing is frozen, the calories are counted for you, the staff are friendly and helpful. The food is so good I don’t even feel like it’s a calorie controlled program.
I look forward to each week.

Bella

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Cate O

Cate OAU

Foober works but needs more variety and really needs to sort out delivery

I've tried a lot of meal delivery programs, Youfoodz, Odyssey Lean, you name it and Foober does work well in that the meals are reasonably filling and tasty as well as good for weight loss. Unfortunately due to the lack of menu variety, ongoing issues with delivery and broken containers, I stopped using them.

Taste
Start DateJune 2018
Timely DeliveryNo
Dillon

DillonSydney, NSW

Love Foober! Great food, great service.

Absolutely love the taste of the food made by Foober.
Perfectly fits my life style. Love that Foober have Keto/low carb meals aswell as meals with healthy carbohydrates.
Ticks all the boxes for me.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Jen G.asked

Does Foober only deliver to NSW?

To B.Foober

Hi Jen we deliver to Victoria also. Which state are you from?

Jen G.

Perfect! I’m from Victoria. I also have one other question: Are the weight loss meal plans keto? I didn’t do well on a keto diet

To B.Foober

Hi Jen, the weight loss plans are mostly calorie based, only the keto plan is keto. The best option for you would be to do the calorie calculator which will recommend the best plan :)

Bec

Becasked

Is there a delivery fee?

Jade M.
Jade M.

Yes! For me it was $15 per week unless I ordered a minimum of 4 weeks and got free delivery. You can change your weekly order before the cut off time and only pay only a weekly basis.

Anji N.

Anji N.asked

Hello,

Do you have to be present in order to receive your order or can Foober leave It at the door? Also if you order for one week are you obliged to order the following week? And when can you cancel your order before being charged a cancellation free?

Anji

To B.Foober

Hi Anji, thanks for your question. Yes our drivers can place the order at your door. You can leave any instructions when you place the order. You can also cancel any week - so you can join just for one week, or if you like you can continue without canceling as long as it's before the cut off day (Wednesday for Sydney) as we order the ingredients for your food on that day due to us making them fresh each time :)

Tina B.
Tina B.

Hi I live in an apartment so he can leave at the door, however he calls me aswell so I pop downstairs to collect off him

Excellent food

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs