2.6

• Timely DeliveryYes · No (2)
Sanna A.

Sanna A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

1 batch of 10 meals and NEVER AGAIN!

1. The food was delivered at my door at 1.35am! Waking my whole family. Deliver driver said it was normal. I was shocked!!
2. Incorrect food Delivered! I ordered 10 meals and they only provided 8 and the wrong meals.
3. I had my first meal and the food was average at best...

Never again!

Timely DeliveryNo
Start DateDecember 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesSport
To B.Foober

Hi Sanna. This issue was brought to our attention and was instantly sorted several weeks ago. If there is anything that you were not satisfied with please inform us - however we have gone to all lengths to ensure you had a perfect experience.

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

5,645 reviews
Ad
Antonio

AntonioSydney, NSW

Major IT issues- food not delivered!

Timely DeliveryNo

Roze K.

Roze K.asked

Does Foober use artificial preservatives , margarines and vegetable oils?

Jenny
Jenny

No not at all. Just the way they seal holds the shelf life

Atiqa M.

Atiqa M.asked

Is the meals provided by foober halal certified

V brayasked

I have sent an email to info. Asking about low salt or no salt options, my first week on, and I have to say I’m finding it hard to enjoy due to all I can taste is salt.

To B.Foober

Hi V, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Weve averaged salt in our meals to a level where we get minimal negative feedback on there being too much or too little salt. If you can notify us via email of the meals which are tasting salty then i will definitely pass it on to the chef asap.

V bray

Thank you for your reply, The dishes that I have found extremely salty are the Frittata, loaded lasagna (was salt loaded), in fact every cooked dish on week one menu,
I find that I need to add a cucumber, hand full of salad leaves or a tomato, otherwise it’s very hard to swallow, all I can taste is Salt.
I hope this is sorted, as I would love to continue to order my meals from Foober, the great news! I have lost 1 kg in the first week, only ten to go!

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs