Foober

2.6

• Timely DeliveryYes · No (3)
Dan

Dan

Good food, crappy service

I have had around 5 orders now with Foober, the first 2 orders arrived on time, the next 3 did not arrive, I had to co ta t customer service via email as they don’t answer the 1300 number, then the order arrives about 2 hours after my email. No explanation or apology. I am extremely doubtful that they would have arrived at all without my email. I’d love to discuss this with them over the phone, but alas they do not answer. Will be switching to Macros for delivery now.

Start DateApril 2021
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

5,643 reviews
Ad
Dane

DaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great tasting food and great meal options, disappointing portion sizes and value for money.

Start DateOctober 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Cate O

Cate OAU

Foober works but needs more variety and really needs to sort out delivery

I've tried a lot of meal delivery programs, Youfoodz, Odyssey Lean, you name it and Foober does work well in that the meals are reasonably filling and tasty as well as good for weight loss. Unfortunately due to the lack of menu variety, ongoing issues with delivery and broken containers, I stopped using them.

Start DateJune 2018
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Foober compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Roze K.

Roze K.asked

Does Foober use artificial preservatives , margarines and vegetable oils?

Jenny
Jenny

No not at all. Just the way they seal holds the shelf life

Atiqa M.

Atiqa M.asked

Is the meals provided by foober halal certified

V brayasked

I have sent an email to info. Asking about low salt or no salt options, my first week on, and I have to say I’m finding it hard to enjoy due to all I can taste is salt.

Foober
To B.Foober

Hi V, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Weve averaged salt in our meals to a level where we get minimal negative feedback on there being too much or too little salt. If you can notify us via email of the meals which are tasting salty then i will definitely pass it on to the chef asap.

V bray

Thank you for your reply, The dishes that I have found extremely salty are the Frittata, loaded lasagna (was salt loaded), in fact every cooked dish on week one menu,
I find that I need to add a cucumber, hand full of salad leaves or a tomato, otherwise it’s very hard to swallow, all I can taste is Salt.
I hope this is sorted, as I would love to continue to order my meals from Foober, the great news! I have lost 1 kg in the first week, only ten to go!

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs