• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (97%) · No

Delicious and value for money!

Im trying the keto plan, 2 meals and a snack 5 days per week. Im hoping to loose weight! So far all the meals Ive tried are delicious. I cannot fault the food. Ive tried a number of other companies Foober is by far the best and tastiest! The ordering process, meal selection, packing and delivery has all been excellent. I highly recommend Foober.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
MelbourneLadyAboutTown

MelbourneLadyAboutTownGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient, cost-effective & Keto!

It’s challenging to consume a Keto-based diet consistently (that’s the key to very efficient weight loss!) - I’ve lost almost 13kgs over an eight-week period & the best part was I didn’t feel like I was ‘dieting.’
Thanks Foober - tastes like ‘real food’ (not shakes!) The Keto desserts were enough to satisfy the sweet crave & I stayed under 20 grams of carbs each day.
Meals ready in 2 minutes - too easy!
**The Low Carb lasagna is a game-changer.
Free delivery, was the Keto! icing on my cake!

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
George H

George HSydney, NSW

3 months in and still loving it

Third company I've tried reluctantly. But i love love love foober. Been a life saver while working from home and their range of meals is incredible. I storngly recommend their meals to anyone

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Chaina S.

Chaina S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Tastiest calorie controlled meals

I've had difficulty in the past sticking to a proper eating routine. These meals are incredibly tasty - I literally have no cravings. They have pastas, desserts and every kind of cuisine. If you're looking at this review, trust me try their meals.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
To B.Foober

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your review during this difficult period and we are happy to keep providing you with the tastiest of meals :)

Must try their lasagna

I was referred by my friend after she had used foober for a few weeks. I saw some of the Facebook posts praising their food and gave it a try. I'm on my third week now and lost over 4kg. If you try them you MUST try their low carb lasagna

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
To B.Foober

Thanks Jonathon, as a small Australian business we rely heavily on reviews - especially during this time. We get so much joy from giving you tasty food :) Glad to help you on your weight loss journey also

Watery and weird flavours

I’m really surprised at all the good reviews for these meals.
As a family of five we ordered some to try this past week and - unanimously - we have found them to be just awful. Some were even inedible. Weird flavours and very watery, as if they’ve been frozen and then thawed.
Would never purchase from Foober again. Disappointing and a waste of money.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020
Souha

SouhaSydney, NSW

Beyond amazing food with low macros ! Friendly staff and great results. Highly recommend!

Fits perfect into low carb / calorie/ high protein program. The food is all amazing with great flavour and I would hoghly recommend to friend and family. Yes I was able to follow the program very easily.
Thanks again!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
BaileyB

BaileyBSydney, NSW

Fooberlicious!

• +2
Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Timely DeliveryYes

Why didn't I do this earlier!

Your food is so tasty, value for money and filling. I especially love the variety of cuisines offered. The meals don't taste like convenience dinners, they taste fresh and contain quality ingredients. I'm so pleased with the customer service as well, the staff are so friendly and helpful and available when I have a question about the orders. Finally, I feel that this is a program that I can stick with as the food is affordable, nutritious and filling. I'm on the keto program and already seeing results. Thank you, Foober team.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020

Liana

Liana

Amazing!!

Your food so far is amazing and service is great! I've had three of them so far and I'm obsessed I don't feel like i'm eating this to lose weight

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Service is impeccable!

Food is of high quality and feels like I’m eating a homemade meal. They go out of their way to deliver your meals before delivery date. I order online and message them for earlier delivery and they are quick to respond

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Tina B.Sydney, NSW

Yummy and Healthy

I'm having meals delivered while I recover from Surgery. The Keto weight loss program is excellent. Lettuce Taco Cups put in a bowl as I'm one handed. Weight Loss excellent

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Tasty & Delivered strait to your door

I can highly recommend Foober Keto meals. The food tastes great and is very filling. It is delivered straight to your door and removes the stress of figuring out what to cook.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
lwilsonoconnor

lwilsonoconnorSydney, NSW

Really impressed with the keto Meals

I am waiting on my second order. I have tried many different meal delivery services that offer keto food and Foober is by far the best quality and value that I’ve tried. The meals are very tasty, lots of variety and are good sized serves for me.

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Goodbye weight

Love Foober. I am on day 11 and have lost 4kg with no exercise. I went for the keto meal plan and, as much as I am into lots of sauce on my dishes, I have found that the meals are becoming a bit too rich to eat everyday so I have changed some of my meals for the next delivery for a wider range of flavours. Very excited about the changes as there is plenty to pick from. Love the buffalo wings with coleslaw.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
To B.Foober

Hi Frankie, thanks so much for your review and your feedback. It helps with constructive feedback to know what our customers want and to keep providing the best food :)

Soooo delicious!

Such awesome variety and the meals tastes like they are straight out of restaurant! Honestly great!
Food is so filling.
Easy to prepare and fits in so with life so easily!

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
To B.Foober

Thanks for your feedback! We do our best each day to keep the meals at the highest quality. Really appreciate your comment

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Awesome meals

I've been ordering foober of and on for four years, I have to say cost per meal is much cheaper then take away and yet delicious with the convenience of home delivery. Utilising these guys is a no brainer. Keep the good work up you guys you're doing an amazing job !

Taste
Start DateApril 2016
zee

zeeSydney, NSW

No more calorie counting for me with foober doing it for you !

I ordered the keto meal plan and the flavours are amazing doesn’t feel like your dieting with the generous portions and they look so good. I appreciate the great customer service

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020

Emily M.

Emily M.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely Amazing !!!

I’ve ordered the Keto meal plans , they taste so yummy and I know I can live my busy lifestyle and know my diet plan is being followed correctly and results have been shown ! I lost 2.5kg in my first week ! The customer service is great they call you to make sure your happy with the food and service also ! Would recommend them to everyone !

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019
Georgia O

Georgia OSydney, NSW

Love it!!

I started foober in May 2019 and lost a whopping 35kgs by 1/1/2020 on the keto plan!
I never felt like I was on a diet because the food is absolutely delicious - not to mention the convenience of a ready made, fresh (not frozen) meal for a busy mum like me. I looked forward to eating my meals everyday. I love that you can also swap any meal so you can have your favourites several times a week if you like. All calories and carbs are counted for you which makes it super easy to stick to your plan.
Staff were always professional, friendly and quick to respond to questions.
I will definitely use foober in future if need be and highly recommend it to everyone, especially for weight loss.

Taste
Start DateMay 2019

Jen G.asked

Does Foober only deliver to NSW?

To B.Foober

Hi Jen we deliver to Victoria also. Which state are you from?

Jen G.

Perfect! I’m from Victoria. I also have one other question: Are the weight loss meal plans keto? I didn’t do well on a keto diet

To B.Foober

Hi Jen, the weight loss plans are mostly calorie based, only the keto plan is keto. The best option for you would be to do the calorie calculator which will recommend the best plan :)

Bec

Becasked

Is there a delivery fee?

Jade M.
Jade M.

Yes! For me it was $15 per week unless I ordered a minimum of 4 weeks and got free delivery. You can change your weekly order before the cut off time and only pay only a weekly basis.

Anji N.

Anji N.asked

Hello,

Do you have to be present in order to receive your order or can Foober leave It at the door? Also if you order for one week are you obliged to order the following week? And when can you cancel your order before being charged a cancellation free?

Anji

To B.Foober

Hi Anji, thanks for your question. Yes our drivers can place the order at your door. You can leave any instructions when you place the order. You can also cancel any week - so you can join just for one week, or if you like you can continue without canceling as long as it's before the cut off day (Wednesday for Sydney) as we order the ingredients for your food on that day due to us making them fresh each time :)

Tina B.

Hi I live in an apartment so he can leave at the door, however he calls me aswell so I pop downstairs to collect off him

Excellent food

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs