• Timely DeliveryYes (59) · No

Loved the food

This was perfect for me. I went into it with high expectations from what i had read and i loved it. The flavour was incredible and i am losing weight each week. Looking forward to new menu items

Start DateApril 2020

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great menu but too light on the veges.

I really liked the concept but found the meals too small because too lacking in veges. Meat portions were great and tasty but vege portions need to be upped a LOT in order to be filling and nutrient dense. I ended up supplementing meals with a lot less healthy foods.

Krll

KrllSydney

Food is generally very nice

I ordered for a few weeks - the food is lovely and when I had an issue with an order/ delivery address, it was addressed.
In terms of taste, I would say the best food service I've used to date.
Would recommend if you're vegan as there are some really good food options (vegan corn and zucchini fritters are excellent).

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

I think I could eat this forever!

I’m so impressed with this meal service. I started a weight loss program with dread as I thought I’d have to eat tasteless food and I’d be hungry all the time, but these meals are amazing. Super tasty, they don’t feel like ‘diet’ meals at all, well balanced and I don’t even feel hungry in between. Also find I have a lot more energy without the carbs and that carbs crash. Much easier and way more economical than I can do myself, don’t have to cook, and I’m losing weight!

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

Filling and super tasty! So glad I decided to try Foober out!

I got my order and I'm am so so impressed with the taste of the food! Every single meal has been fantastic so far!!! I'm excited to try the other items! I honestly can't believe how great the meals taste and how filling they are. Did not expect to be this pleased with Foober but they totally delivered!

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Ramona B

Ramona BSydney, NSW

Food is delicious

I started foober a few weeks ago and have already seen great results. I'm on the keto plan and feeling great. The food is delicious which makes it so much easier to stick to. Best meal provider by far!

emannuel

emannuelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great food and results in short time

I ordered the foober meals that i would usually order when I eat out or make at home. ie, lasagna, pad thai and other meals that i didnt have high expectations for. The foober version of the meals were delicious. At first i didnt think they could be healthy, then the weight started to drop off over the weeks. I love the food and it is great for weight loss.

To B.Foober

Thanks for your feedback!

AngelaC

AngelaCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Purely keto food, super delish!

Keto cooking can be really repetitive and tiresome. Honestly foober has been a godsend, the variety of keto food is nothing like I’ve ever experienced. Plus they’re actually keto not like other companies. I’ve lost 3.5 kilos in one week without trying. This honestly keeps me on track because they’re so delicious and satisfying, can’t wait to try the other meals.

Start DateMarch 2021
Mariola

MariolaSydney, NSW

Tastiest healthy meals

Love love love! So tasty and a very creative menu. I woulf love to see your chefs have a go at some more cold meals but i am crazy about your meals.

Start DateMarch 2020

Find out how Foober compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Keto food that’s delicious and tasty!

I have tried a few keto meal plans and by far foober has the most tastiest and amazing meals and desserts. It was exciting trying each dish and they left me feeling so satisfied

Start DateMarch 2021

Tiny serving portions

The food does taste good in most of the dishes I've tried. But the serving sizes fluctuate a lot and in most cases are less than 300g. Which for me is not enough to keep me satisfied until my afternoon snack. I'm always starving after one hour which really doesn't help my diet since I'm scrambling to find something to eat in the office in the afternoons. I tried contacting them on facebook to enquire about it since I was told that the meals were around 350g to 450g and they were clearly lying

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Jessica S

Jessica SSydney, NSW

Tastiest meal prep - great results too

I'm all about taste when it comes to food which i think most people are. Foober hands down tastes the best by far. Super happy with their meals and I have lost over 35kg in the space of 9 months. I have tried several other meal preps and after reading some reviews on foober i chose to try them and haven't looked back. Thumbs up :)

Start DateJune 2020

Encosta

EncostaHunter Region, NSW

On Foober for 2 weeks n without weighing myself, my shirts feel looser and the food tastes great.

First few days getting use to portion control is always hard but Foobers is better then most filling me up wise. The food does taste great and life is easier

Start DateJanuary 2021
To B.Foober

Thanks so much for your feedback!

This is the best keto food I have ever tasted!

The food is amazing. So much flavour and the best food Ive tasted in a while. The food is cheap for what you get. I used to salt and spice my food from other competitors because they were bland but these guys are amazing!

To B.Foober

Thanks for your review Chris, much appreciated!

Nadine M

Nadine MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reviews gave me high expectations and wasn't let down

I had come across the reviews for foober which all spoke it up. The reviews did set the standard high but i have to say my husband and I loved the food and the snacks. Just the difference in the meals they offer was so refreshing. And the sugarfree desserts are great to have. 3 weeks in and ive lost 5 kg. I don't train so i would day thats a good amount to lose - especially when the food is so good. The only issue was the food arrived overnight but i requested a daytime delivery and it was instantly sorted for the next delivery.

Start DateJanuary 2021

Bishan

BishanSydney, NSW

New to foober and they're truly very good

I have just started with foober and my family have been happy with everything they have eaten. The low carb meals are So different to everything i have eaten elsewhere. You must try the low carb lasagna its incredible

Start DateJanuary 2020
Pavreet

PavreetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality food and great service

The food i have been receiving from foober has been very tasty and i must say the quality is of a high standard. This is my first time I've done meal delivery but i am very very impressed.

Brahim Helal

Brahim HelalSydney, NSW

Very tasty food. Large variety

I am a fussy eater and my wife got me on to foober so I can lose weight. 5 months on and I have lost 15kg and stillloving the food. The variety helps so much. Easy to change the meals each week and always something new to try. I have recommended to several of my friends and family.

Start DateJuly 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting

Georges May

Georges MaySydney, NSW

Enjoying the meals and service

Tasty food and very good service. I had a problem with delivery times and got assistance almost instantly to get it sorted. I'm loving the tasty meals and look forward to the new items.

Start DateJune 2020
To B.Foober

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you are enjoying your experience with Foober. Keep an eye out for the amazing new meals to be added in Jan 2021!

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Great Food

The food is truly delicious. I have changed it up each week for the last 3 weeks and there are so many items. I've lost 2 kg in 3 weeks which i think is good. I do exercise. The tasty food just makes it all easier

V brayasked

I have sent an email to info. Asking about low salt or no salt options, my first week on, and I have to say I’m finding it hard to enjoy due to all I can taste is salt.

To B.Foober

Hi V, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Weve averaged salt in our meals to a level where we get minimal negative feedback on there being too much or too little salt. If you can notify us via email of the meals which are tasting salty then i will definitely pass it on to the chef asap.

V bray

Thank you for your reply, The dishes that I have found extremely salty are the Frittata, loaded lasagna (was salt loaded), in fact every cooked dish on week one menu,
I find that I need to add a cucumber, hand full of salad leaves or a tomato, otherwise it’s very hard to swallow, all I can taste is Salt.
I hope this is sorted, as I would love to continue to order my meals from Foober, the great news! I have lost 1 kg in the first week, only ten to go!

Jen G.asked

Can the meals be frozen at all and would this affect the flavour/texture?

Gill
Gill

Hi Jen, I am a customer of Foober therefore not replying in their behalf but they do say you can frreeze the meals. I haven't so I don't know if it would affect the flavour but I do they are all delicious. Ive tried many others and this is by far the best ever! Cheers

Yes I have frozen several meals - the lasagna in particular was just as good.
I let the salad thaw out at room temperature & eat immediately.

Jen G.asked

Does Foober only deliver to NSW?

To B.Foober

Hi Jen we deliver to Victoria also. Which state are you from?

Jen G.

Perfect! I’m from Victoria. I also have one other question: Are the weight loss meal plans keto? I didn’t do well on a keto diet

To B.Foober

Hi Jen, the weight loss plans are mostly calorie based, only the keto plan is keto. The best option for you would be to do the calorie calculator which will recommend the best plan :)

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs