Foober (page 2 of 4)

• Timely DeliveryYes (64) · No (6)

Jesse

Jesse Sydney, NSW

Perfect for what i need

The food made by foober has been wonderful. I enjoyed the different options on offer and the ingredients they are made with are of a very high quality. I intend to continue if this wonderful service is kept up.

Pavreet

PavreetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality food and great service

The food i have been receiving from foober has been very tasty and i must say the quality is of a high standard. This is my first time I've done meal delivery but i am very very impressed.

Brahim Helal

Brahim HelalSydney, NSW

Very tasty food. Large variety

I am a fussy eater and my wife got me on to foober so I can lose weight. 5 months on and I have lost 15kg and stillloving the food. The variety helps so much. Easy to change the meals each week and always something new to try. I have recommended to several of my friends and family.

Georges May

Georges MaySydney, NSW

Enjoying the meals and service

Tasty food and very good service. I had a problem with delivery times and got assistance almost instantly to get it sorted. I'm loving the tasty meals and look forward to the new items.

To B.Foober

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you are enjoying your experience with Foober. Keep an eye out for the amazing new meals to be added in Jan 2021!

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Great Food

The food is truly delicious. I have changed it up each week for the last 3 weeks and there are so many items. I've lost 2 kg in 3 weeks which i think is good. I do exercise. The tasty food just makes it all easier

Sanna A.

Sanna A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

1 batch of 10 meals and NEVER AGAIN!

1. The food was delivered at my door at 1.35am! Waking my whole family. Deliver driver said it was normal. I was shocked!!
2. Incorrect food Delivered! I ordered 10 meals and they only provided 8 and the wrong meals.
3. I had my first meal and the food was average at best...

Never again!

To B.Foober

Hi Sanna. This issue was brought to our attention and was instantly sorted several weeks ago. If there is anything that you were not satisfied with please inform us - however we have gone to all lengths to ensure you had a perfect experience.

Kya

KyaSydney, NSW

My favorite food right now

I started with foober at the start of covid around Feb / March in the hope of just using for a few weeks during lockdown. I have been on ever since and loving it. I bought from other companies last year and foober is by far the best. I encourage you to try it and you will taste what I'm talking about.
I read the reviews on here and i agree - so nice.

Danielle B.

Danielle B.Sydney, NSW

Canceled after one month

I was with Foober for one month. I am very dissatisfied with the program and the food. First week everything was great. Second week the chicken was disgusting and no one in my family was wanting me to eat the food. Third week their delivery driver dropped things at a door that no one ever uses so I didn’t know until my neighbor bought it around all hot and stinky. Then week 4 all the food was gross and is in the bin. I cancelled my orders and closed my account the day everything arrived. No thanks.

Dane

DaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great tasting food and great meal options, disappointing portion sizes and value for money.

Gurpreet

GurpreetSydney, NSW

Far exceeded my expectations

I read all the reviews but I still didn't expect much as I had tried a few other meal preps. But wow, i love the taste. Many meals to choose from so 5 months in and im still trying new stuff.

Maree

MareeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect food for me

Thumbs up on the meals, theyve been so good. I am very much loving the taste and the quality is tops.

In 2 weeks i have lost 4 kg and it has been so easy and delightful

Beta

BetaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fresh Meals

I joined Foober last week and I thought I would give them a go. I was previously using Macros and I can assure you Foober ingredients are much more fresh. There are great products for weight loss (under 300 - 350 calories)
The lady I spoke to (I think her name was Rima) was really helpful in organising a driver to come between during the day (as it was originally planned for 12am - 6am) where people are asleep and that I lived in an apartment with over 500 people. She made it work and I hope this continues.
I live in Melbourne and I know they are trying still negotiating delivery dates and time!

Antonio

AntonioSydney, NSW

Major IT issues- food not delivered!

Delicious and value for money!

Im trying the keto plan, 2 meals and a snack 5 days per week. Im hoping to loose weight! So far all the meals Ive tried are delicious. I cannot fault the food. Ive tried a number of other companies Foober is by far the best and tastiest! The ordering process, meal selection, packing and delivery has all been excellent. I highly recommend Foober.

MelbourneLadyAboutTown

MelbourneLadyAboutTownGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient, cost-effective & Keto!

It’s challenging to consume a Keto-based diet consistently (that’s the key to very efficient weight loss!) - I’ve lost almost 13kgs over an eight-week period & the best part was I didn’t feel like I was ‘dieting.’
Thanks Foober - tastes like ‘real food’ (not shakes!) The Keto desserts were enough to satisfy the sweet crave & I stayed under 20 grams of carbs each day.
Meals ready in 2 minutes - too easy!
**The Low Carb lasagna is a game-changer.
Free delivery, was the Keto! icing on my cake!

George H

George HSydney, NSW

3 months in and still loving it

Third company I've tried reluctantly. But i love love love foober. Been a life saver while working from home and their range of meals is incredible. I storngly recommend their meals to anyone

Chaina S.

Chaina S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Tastiest calorie controlled meals

I've had difficulty in the past sticking to a proper eating routine. These meals are incredibly tasty - I literally have no cravings. They have pastas, desserts and every kind of cuisine. If you're looking at this review, trust me try their meals.

To B.Foober

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your review during this difficult period and we are happy to keep providing you with the tastiest of meals :)

JennyS

JennySSydney, NSW

Enjoying their meals and have lost weight too!!

I've been with Foober now for a few months. Their meals are very tasty and fresh. I love their Buffalo Wings & NY cheesecake!
Now going back into the office its so easy to grab my meals already prepared for the day.
I've been doing the Keto plan and I've actually lost weight.

To B.Foober

Jenny we appreciate the feedback! Glad to see you're enjoying the wings and the cheesecake. Look out for our new menu items we're adding this week!

Must try their lasagna

I was referred by my friend after she had used foober for a few weeks. I saw some of the Facebook posts praising their food and gave it a try. I'm on my third week now and lost over 4kg. If you try them you MUST try their low carb lasagna

To B.Foober

Thanks Jonathon, as a small Australian business we rely heavily on reviews - especially during this time. We get so much joy from giving you tasty food :) Glad to help you on your weight loss journey also

Watery and weird flavours

I’m really surprised at all the good reviews for these meals.
As a family of five we ordered some to try this past week and - unanimously - we have found them to be just awful. Some were even inedible. Weird flavours and very watery, as if they’ve been frozen and then thawed.
Would never purchase from Foober again. Disappointing and a waste of money.

V brayasked

I have sent an email to info. Asking about low salt or no salt options, my first week on, and I have to say I’m finding it hard to enjoy due to all I can taste is salt.

To B.Foober

Hi V, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Weve averaged salt in our meals to a level where we get minimal negative feedback on there being too much or too little salt. If you can notify us via email of the meals which are tasting salty then i will definitely pass it on to the chef asap.

V bray

Thank you for your reply, The dishes that I have found extremely salty are the Frittata, loaded lasagna (was salt loaded), in fact every cooked dish on week one menu,
I find that I need to add a cucumber, hand full of salad leaves or a tomato, otherwise it’s very hard to swallow, all I can taste is Salt.
I hope this is sorted, as I would love to continue to order my meals from Foober, the great news! I have lost 1 kg in the first week, only ten to go!

Jen G.asked

Can the meals be frozen at all and would this affect the flavour/texture?

Gill
Gill

Hi Jen, I am a customer of Foober therefore not replying in their behalf but they do say you can frreeze the meals. I haven't so I don't know if it would affect the flavour but I do they are all delicious. Ive tried many others and this is by far the best ever! Cheers

Yes I have frozen several meals - the lasagna in particular was just as good.
I let the salad thaw out at room temperature & eat immediately.

Jen G.asked

Does Foober only deliver to NSW?

To B.Foober

Hi Jen we deliver to Victoria also. Which state are you from?

Jen G.

Perfect! I’m from Victoria. I also have one other question: Are the weight loss meal plans keto? I didn’t do well on a keto diet

To B.Foober

Hi Jen, the weight loss plans are mostly calorie based, only the keto plan is keto. The best option for you would be to do the calorie calculator which will recommend the best plan :)

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs