Foober (page 3 of 4)

• Timely DeliveryYes (64) · No (6)

Souha

SouhaSydney, NSW

Beyond amazing food with low macros ! Friendly staff and great results. Highly recommend!

Fits perfect into low carb / calorie/ high protein program. The food is all amazing with great flavour and I would hoghly recommend to friend and family. Yes I was able to follow the program very easily.
Thanks again!

BaileyB

BaileyBSydney, NSW

Fooberlicious!

• +2Thumbnail

Why didn't I do this earlier!

Your food is so tasty, value for money and filling. I especially love the variety of cuisines offered. The meals don't taste like convenience dinners, they taste fresh and contain quality ingredients. I'm so pleased with the customer service as well, the staff are so friendly and helpful and available when I have a question about the orders. Finally, I feel that this is a program that I can stick with as the food is affordable, nutritious and filling. I'm on the keto program and already seeing results. Thank you, Foober team.

Liana

Liana

Amazing!!

Your food so far is amazing and service is great! I've had three of them so far and I'm obsessed I don't feel like i'm eating this to lose weight

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Service is impeccable!

Food is of high quality and feels like I’m eating a homemade meal. They go out of their way to deliver your meals before delivery date. I order online and message them for earlier delivery and they are quick to respond

Tina B.

Tina B.Sydney, NSW

Yummy and Healthy

I'm having meals delivered while I recover from Surgery. The Keto weight loss program is excellent. Lettuce Taco Cups put in a bowl as I'm one handed. Weight Loss excellent

Tasty & Delivered strait to your door

I can highly recommend Foober Keto meals. The food tastes great and is very filling. It is delivered straight to your door and removes the stress of figuring out what to cook.

lwilsonoconnor

lwilsonoconnorSydney, NSW

Really impressed with the keto Meals

I am waiting on my second order. I have tried many different meal delivery services that offer keto food and Foober is by far the best quality and value that I’ve tried. The meals are very tasty, lots of variety and are good sized serves for me.

Goodbye weight

Love Foober. I am on day 11 and have lost 4kg with no exercise. I went for the keto meal plan and, as much as I am into lots of sauce on my dishes, I have found that the meals are becoming a bit too rich to eat everyday so I have changed some of my meals for the next delivery for a wider range of flavours. Very excited about the changes as there is plenty to pick from. Love the buffalo wings with coleslaw.

To B.Foober

Hi Frankie, thanks so much for your review and your feedback. It helps with constructive feedback to know what our customers want and to keep providing the best food :)

Soooo delicious!

Such awesome variety and the meals tastes like they are straight out of restaurant! Honestly great!
Food is so filling.
Easy to prepare and fits in so with life so easily!

To B.Foober

Thanks for your feedback! We do our best each day to keep the meals at the highest quality. Really appreciate your comment

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Awesome meals

I've been ordering foober of and on for four years, I have to say cost per meal is much cheaper then take away and yet delicious with the convenience of home delivery. Utilising these guys is a no brainer. Keep the good work up you guys you're doing an amazing job !

Bella

BellaSydney, NSW

I have tried many different food delivery programs and I must say Foober is by far the most tastiest, freshest and convenient program I’ve been on! Everything is delicious & nothing is frozen, the calories are counted for you, the staff are friendly and helpful. The food is so good I don’t even feel like it’s a calorie controlled program.
I look forward to each week.

Bella

zee

zeeSydney, NSW

No more calorie counting for me with foober doing it for you !

I ordered the keto meal plan and the flavours are amazing doesn’t feel like your dieting with the generous portions and they look so good. I appreciate the great customer service

Emily M.

Emily M.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely Amazing !!!

I’ve ordered the Keto meal plans , they taste so yummy and I know I can live my busy lifestyle and know my diet plan is being followed correctly and results have been shown ! I lost 2.5kg in my first week ! The customer service is great they call you to make sure your happy with the food and service also ! Would recommend them to everyone !

Clarissa

ClarissaSydney, NSW

Extremely tasty and fresh!

Generous sized portions- because the food is so rich in flavour, the portion size fills you up and leaves you satisfied. You feel like you are eating indulgent food honestly! Yet it’s so good for you. Fresh, tasty and delicious! Lots of variety on the menu too.

Georgia O

Georgia OSydney, NSW

Love it!!

I started foober in May 2019 and lost a whopping 35kgs by 1/1/2020 on the keto plan!
I never felt like I was on a diet because the food is absolutely delicious - not to mention the convenience of a ready made, fresh (not frozen) meal for a busy mum like me. I looked forward to eating my meals everyday. I love that you can also swap any meal so you can have your favourites several times a week if you like. All calories and carbs are counted for you which makes it super easy to stick to your plan.
Staff were always professional, friendly and quick to respond to questions.
I will definitely use foober in future if need be and highly recommend it to everyone, especially for weight loss.

TrinaNZ

TrinaNZSydney, NSW

Losing Weight Deliciously!!

The food is FANTASTIC - it is filling and DELICIOUS. Customer service is so professional. Easy to follow, affordable , well packed, love that its fresh not frozen. RECOMMEND FOOBER 100% AWESOME!!

Getting Angry eating this food!

Cassandra

CassandraSydney, NSW

Over rated

I would say that some foods are alright while others tend to be really salty where you cant eat it. There variety is pretty scarce, i believe it would be better of they updated/swapped around their menu say every fortnight. Delivery is pretty good though. In terms of costs efficiency i would say it reasonable although be careful when you want to cancel cause they charge you a fee. All in all its ok just lacks in a few areas. In my opinion i would recommend youfoodz over foober any day.

linda

lindaSydney, NSW

A bit hit and miss

Some of the dishes are delicious, others are not but these things are subjective so try for yourself. Customer service if you ring is excellent, messenger "live chat" is more "slow chat". Can takes minutes to hours for a response. We tried both Keto and Vegetarian food for 2 weeks but there just simply is not enough variety to go a 3rd week. Too, they are expensive and the delivery fee of $15 is a turnoff. Portion size is not too bad. If I were to recommend a dish it would be the Spinach Feta and Ricotta Involtini. Its delicious, there is also eggplant in that dish but for some odd reason it doesn't state that. The chia balls are also very nice.

V brayasked

I have sent an email to info. Asking about low salt or no salt options, my first week on, and I have to say I’m finding it hard to enjoy due to all I can taste is salt.

To B.Foober

Hi V, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Weve averaged salt in our meals to a level where we get minimal negative feedback on there being too much or too little salt. If you can notify us via email of the meals which are tasting salty then i will definitely pass it on to the chef asap.

V bray

Thank you for your reply, The dishes that I have found extremely salty are the Frittata, loaded lasagna (was salt loaded), in fact every cooked dish on week one menu,
I find that I need to add a cucumber, hand full of salad leaves or a tomato, otherwise it’s very hard to swallow, all I can taste is Salt.
I hope this is sorted, as I would love to continue to order my meals from Foober, the great news! I have lost 1 kg in the first week, only ten to go!

Jen G.asked

Can the meals be frozen at all and would this affect the flavour/texture?

Gill
Gill

Hi Jen, I am a customer of Foober therefore not replying in their behalf but they do say you can frreeze the meals. I haven't so I don't know if it would affect the flavour but I do they are all delicious. Ive tried many others and this is by far the best ever! Cheers

Yes I have frozen several meals - the lasagna in particular was just as good.
I let the salad thaw out at room temperature & eat immediately.

Jen G.asked

Does Foober only deliver to NSW?

To B.Foober

Hi Jen we deliver to Victoria also. Which state are you from?

Jen G.

Perfect! I’m from Victoria. I also have one other question: Are the weight loss meal plans keto? I didn’t do well on a keto diet

To B.Foober

Hi Jen, the weight loss plans are mostly calorie based, only the keto plan is keto. The best option for you would be to do the calorie calculator which will recommend the best plan :)

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs