Foober

• Timely DeliveryYes (1) · No (2)

James D.Sydney, NSW

Consumer Beware soggy meals

• +4Thumbnail

So you refund me 50% ?

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

5,583 reviews
Ad
Sanna A.

Sanna A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

1 batch of 10 meals and NEVER AGAIN!

1. The food was delivered at my door at 1.35am! Waking my whole family. Deliver driver said it was normal. I was shocked!!
2. Incorrect food Delivered! I ordered 10 meals and they only provided 8 and the wrong meals.
3. I had my first meal and the food was average at best...

Never again!

To B.Foober

Hi Sanna. This issue was brought to our attention and was instantly sorted several weeks ago. If there is anything that you were not satisfied with please inform us - however we have gone to all lengths to ensure you had a perfect experience.

Antonio

AntonioSydney, NSW

Major IT issues- food not delivered!

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Foober compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Watery and weird flavours

I’m really surprised at all the good reviews for these meals.
As a family of five we ordered some to try this past week and - unanimously - we have found them to be just awful. Some were even inedible. Weird flavours and very watery, as if they’ve been frozen and then thawed.
Would never purchase from Foober again. Disappointing and a waste of money.

Mawiia

MawiiaSydney, NSW

No customer service

V brayasked

I have sent an email to info. Asking about low salt or no salt options, my first week on, and I have to say I’m finding it hard to enjoy due to all I can taste is salt.

To B.Foober

Hi V, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Weve averaged salt in our meals to a level where we get minimal negative feedback on there being too much or too little salt. If you can notify us via email of the meals which are tasting salty then i will definitely pass it on to the chef asap.

V bray

Thank you for your reply, The dishes that I have found extremely salty are the Frittata, loaded lasagna (was salt loaded), in fact every cooked dish on week one menu,
I find that I need to add a cucumber, hand full of salad leaves or a tomato, otherwise it’s very hard to swallow, all I can taste is Salt.
I hope this is sorted, as I would love to continue to order my meals from Foober, the great news! I have lost 1 kg in the first week, only ten to go!

Jen G.asked

Can the meals be frozen at all and would this affect the flavour/texture?

Gill
Gill

Hi Jen, I am a customer of Foober therefore not replying in their behalf but they do say you can frreeze the meals. I haven't so I don't know if it would affect the flavour but I do they are all delicious. Ive tried many others and this is by far the best ever! Cheers

Yes I have frozen several meals - the lasagna in particular was just as good.
I let the salad thaw out at room temperature & eat immediately.

Jen G.asked

Does Foober only deliver to NSW?

To B.Foober

Hi Jen we deliver to Victoria also. Which state are you from?

Jen G.

Perfect! I’m from Victoria. I also have one other question: Are the weight loss meal plans keto? I didn’t do well on a keto diet

To B.Foober

Hi Jen, the weight loss plans are mostly calorie based, only the keto plan is keto. The best option for you would be to do the calorie calculator which will recommend the best plan :)

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs