• Timely DeliveryYes (6) · No
Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Great menu but too light on the veges.

I really liked the concept but found the meals too small because too lacking in veges. Meat portions were great and tasty but vege portions need to be upped a LOT in order to be filling and nutrient dense. I ended up supplementing meals with a lot less healthy foods.

Start DateApril 2021
Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Watery and weird flavours

I’m really surprised at all the good reviews for these meals.
As a family of five we ordered some to try this past week and - unanimously - we have found them to be just awful. Some were even inedible. Weird flavours and very watery, as if they’ve been frozen and then thawed.
Would never purchase from Foober again. Disappointing and a waste of money.

Start DateOctober 2020
Cassandra
CassandraSydney, NSW

Over rated

I would say that some foods are alright while others tend to be really salty where you cant eat it. There variety is pretty scarce, i believe it would be better of they updated/swapped around their menu say every fortnight. Delivery is pretty good though. In terms of costs efficiency i would say it reasonable although be careful when you want to cancel cause they charge you a fee. All in all its ok just lacks in a few areas. In my opinion i would recommend youfoodz over foober any day.

Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Foober compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

linda
lindaSydney, NSW

A bit hit and miss

Some of the dishes are delicious, others are not but these things are subjective so try for yourself. Customer service if you ring is excellent, messenger "live chat" is more "slow chat". Can takes minutes to hours for a response. We tried both Keto and Vegetarian food for 2 weeks but there just simply is not enough variety to go a 3rd week. Too, they are expensive and the delivery fee of $15 is a turnoff. Portion size is not too bad. If I were to recommend a dish it would be the Spinach Feta and Ricotta Involtini. Its delicious, there is also eggplant in that dish but for some odd reason it doesn't state that. The chia balls are also very nice.

Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical ActivitiesNone

Good customer service, not so good food.

The customer service was great, but I found the food quite average and most of the containers leaked & just dip for a snack doesn’t seem like it is a complete snack... am I meant to buy more to have with it?

Jacqueline O.Sydney, NSW

Think twice before you commit

Start DateJuly 2019
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
To B.Foober

We appreciate all your honesty in your feedback and the review. We will always take feedback such as yours to improve our processes, products and service! :)

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Roze K.
Roze K.asked

Does Foober use artificial preservatives , margarines and vegetable oils?

Jenny
Jenny

No not at all. Just the way they seal holds the shelf life

Atiqa M.
Atiqa M.asked

Is the meals provided by foober halal certified

V brayasked

I have sent an email to info. Asking about low salt or no salt options, my first week on, and I have to say I’m finding it hard to enjoy due to all I can taste is salt.

To B.Foober

Hi V, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Weve averaged salt in our meals to a level where we get minimal negative feedback on there being too much or too little salt. If you can notify us via email of the meals which are tasting salty then i will definitely pass it on to the chef asap.

V bray

Thank you for your reply, The dishes that I have found extremely salty are the Frittata, loaded lasagna (was salt loaded), in fact every cooked dish on week one menu,
I find that I need to add a cucumber, hand full of salad leaves or a tomato, otherwise it’s very hard to swallow, all I can taste is Salt.
I hope this is sorted, as I would love to continue to order my meals from Foober, the great news! I have lost 1 kg in the first week, only ten to go!

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs