Foober

• Timely DeliveryYes (9) · No (4)
Aaron
AaronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First week great, but very inconsistent

OK, I've been using Foober for about 6 weeks now, in general the meals are nice, I'm not sure if they have a new customer serving line because the first week all the meals and sizes were amazing but now the serving size and quality can have a big variance week to week, as far as weight loss I haven't achieved much but I haven't been following the meal plan very strictly, one week the snacks didn't arrive, a very simple reply from Foober was here is a refund. If you are trying to follow the plan missing the snacks is a big thing for someone trying to be strict, at the start I was very impressed but now I don't think I would recommend to someone

Dan
Dan

Good food, crappy service

I have had around 5 orders now with Foober, the first 2 orders arrived on time, the next 3 did not arrive, I had to co ta t customer service via email as they don’t answer the 1300 number, then the order arrives about 2 hours after my email. No explanation or apology. I am extremely doubtful that they would have arrived at all without my email. I’d love to discuss this with them over the phone, but alas they do not answer. Will be switching to Macros for delivery now.

Krll
KrllSydney

Food is generally very nice

I ordered for a few weeks - the food is lovely and when I had an issue with an order/ delivery address, it was addressed.
In terms of taste, I would say the best food service I've used to date.
Would recommend if you're vegan as there are some really good food options (vegan corn and zucchini fritters are excellent).

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Foober compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Tiny serving portions

The food does taste good in most of the dishes I've tried. But the serving sizes fluctuate a lot and in most cases are less than 300g. Which for me is not enough to keep me satisfied until my afternoon snack. I'm always starving after one hour which really doesn't help my diet since I'm scrambling to find something to eat in the office in the afternoons. I tried contacting them on facebook to enquire about it since I was told that the meals were around 350g to 450g and they were clearly lying

Danielle B.
Danielle B.Sydney, NSW

Canceled after one month

I was with Foober for one month. I am very dissatisfied with the program and the food. First week everything was great. Second week the chicken was disgusting and no one in my family was wanting me to eat the food. Third week their delivery driver dropped things at a door that no one ever uses so I didn’t know until my neighbor bought it around all hot and stinky. Then week 4 all the food was gross and is in the bin. I cancelled my orders and closed my account the day everything arrived. No thanks.

Dane
DaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great tasting food and great meal options, disappointing portion sizes and value for money.

Cassandra
CassandraSydney, NSW

Over rated

I would say that some foods are alright while others tend to be really salty where you cant eat it. There variety is pretty scarce, i believe it would be better of they updated/swapped around their menu say every fortnight. Delivery is pretty good though. In terms of costs efficiency i would say it reasonable although be careful when you want to cancel cause they charge you a fee. All in all its ok just lacks in a few areas. In my opinion i would recommend youfoodz over foober any day.

linda
lindaSydney, NSW

A bit hit and miss

Some of the dishes are delicious, others are not but these things are subjective so try for yourself. Customer service if you ring is excellent, messenger "live chat" is more "slow chat". Can takes minutes to hours for a response. We tried both Keto and Vegetarian food for 2 weeks but there just simply is not enough variety to go a 3rd week. Too, they are expensive and the delivery fee of $15 is a turnoff. Portion size is not too bad. If I were to recommend a dish it would be the Spinach Feta and Ricotta Involtini. Its delicious, there is also eggplant in that dish but for some odd reason it doesn't state that. The chia balls are also very nice.

Cate O
Cate OAU

Foober works but needs more variety and really needs to sort out delivery

I've tried a lot of meal delivery programs, Youfoodz, Odyssey Lean, you name it and Foober does work well in that the meals are reasonably filling and tasty as well as good for weight loss. Unfortunately due to the lack of menu variety, ongoing issues with delivery and broken containers, I stopped using them.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Foober compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Good customer service, not so good food.

The customer service was great, but I found the food quite average and most of the containers leaked & just dip for a snack doesn’t seem like it is a complete snack... am I meant to buy more to have with it?

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Goober keto

I'm eating the keto range and everything I have had tastes amazing except for the chicken cattitore....Foober you need to use breast chicken instead of the drumsticks. The tendons b edcome quite chewy. I was surprised you actually used that cut of the chicken

Jacqueline O.Sydney, NSW

Think twice before you commit

To B.Foober

We appreciate all your honesty in your feedback and the review. We will always take feedback such as yours to improve our processes, products and service! :)

Ad

Filling portions and tasty but sometimes a bit too salty, accurate delivery times.

The food is mostly good but the taste can be inconsistent. Most meals are good but some dishes are too salty like the Mongolia beef with cauliflower fried rice. Only concern is that the menu doesn't seem to change. The portion sizes are filling as well.

Roze K.
Roze K.asked

Does Foober use artificial preservatives , margarines and vegetable oils?

Jenny
Jenny

No not at all. Just the way they seal holds the shelf life

Atiqa M.
Atiqa M.asked

Is the meals provided by foober halal certified

V brayasked

I have sent an email to info. Asking about low salt or no salt options, my first week on, and I have to say I’m finding it hard to enjoy due to all I can taste is salt.

To B.Foober

Hi V, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Weve averaged salt in our meals to a level where we get minimal negative feedback on there being too much or too little salt. If you can notify us via email of the meals which are tasting salty then i will definitely pass it on to the chef asap.

V bray

Thank you for your reply, The dishes that I have found extremely salty are the Frittata, loaded lasagna (was salt loaded), in fact every cooked dish on week one menu,
I find that I need to add a cucumber, hand full of salad leaves or a tomato, otherwise it’s very hard to swallow, all I can taste is Salt.
I hope this is sorted, as I would love to continue to order my meals from Foober, the great news! I have lost 1 kg in the first week, only ten to go!

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs