Perfect for Keto diet .

Foober has a Large variety of meal choices, every week I choose something different and the meals never disappoint! all are super tasty and fit my keto diet so well !

Ad

Delicious meals, great value!

I’ve tried so many food prep companies and Foober meals are definitely the nicest by far. I don’t have much time to cook so it’s very convenient and the meals are fantastic and taste homemade. Highly recommended.

Robert B.
Robert B.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for me and my wife

I have tried nearly every company and Foober has been my favourite by far. Delicious food, easy and convenient. I have been ordering for myself and my wife and we have loved the taste and quality.

Walid Ajaj
Walid AjajCanberra 2600, ACT

tastiest meal plans on the market

the best meal ive ever been on .
1800 calories plan is very filling and didnt have them nasty cravings at night .
I highly recommend it to anyone thinking of spending money on meal palns

Joelle B.
Joelle B.Sydney, NSW

Great meals. Loved them and had a great variety so it never gets boring!

One of the better prepared meals I have ordered. The lasagne and butter chicken were l delicious. Highly recommend these meals, they're perfect for the busy weeks when we don't have time to cook and they're healthy.

Aaron
AaronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First week great, but very inconsistent

OK, I've been using Foober for about 6 weeks now, in general the meals are nice, I'm not sure if they have a new customer serving line because the first week all the meals and sizes were amazing but now the serving size and quality can have a big variance week to week, as far as weight loss I haven't achieved much but I haven't been following the meal plan very strictly, one week the snacks didn't arrive, a very simple reply from Foober was here is a refund. If you are trying to follow the plan missing the snacks is a big thing for someone trying to be strict, at the start I was very impressed but now I don't think I would recommend to someone

Loved the food

This was perfect for me. I went into it with high expectations from what i had read and i loved it. The flavour was incredible and i am losing weight each week. Looking forward to new menu items

Dan
Dan

Good food, crappy service

I have had around 5 orders now with Foober, the first 2 orders arrived on time, the next 3 did not arrive, I had to co ta t customer service via email as they don’t answer the 1300 number, then the order arrives about 2 hours after my email. No explanation or apology. I am extremely doubtful that they would have arrived at all without my email. I’d love to discuss this with them over the phone, but alas they do not answer. Will be switching to Macros for delivery now.

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

I think I could eat this forever!

I’m so impressed with this meal service. I started a weight loss program with dread as I thought I’d have to eat tasteless food and I’d be hungry all the time, but these meals are amazing. Super tasty, they don’t feel like ‘diet’ meals at all, well balanced and I don’t even feel hungry in between. Also find I have a lot more energy without the carbs and that carbs crash. Much easier and way more economical than I can do myself, don’t have to cook, and I’m losing weight!

Find out how Foober compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Filling and super tasty! So glad I decided to try Foober out!

I got my order and I'm am so so impressed with the taste of the food! Every single meal has been fantastic so far!!! I'm excited to try the other items! I honestly can't believe how great the meals taste and how filling they are. Did not expect to be this pleased with Foober but they totally delivered!

Ramona B
Ramona BSydney, NSW

Food is delicious

I started foober a few weeks ago and have already seen great results. I'm on the keto plan and feeling great. The food is delicious which makes it so much easier to stick to. Best meal provider by far!

emannuel
emannuelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great food and results in short time

I ordered the foober meals that i would usually order when I eat out or make at home. ie, lasagna, pad thai and other meals that i didnt have high expectations for. The foober version of the meals were delicious. At first i didnt think they could be healthy, then the weight started to drop off over the weeks. I love the food and it is great for weight loss.

To B.Foober

Thanks for your feedback!

AngelaC
AngelaCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Purely keto food, super delish!

Keto cooking can be really repetitive and tiresome. Honestly foober has been a godsend, the variety of keto food is nothing like I’ve ever experienced. Plus they’re actually keto not like other companies. I’ve lost 3.5 kilos in one week without trying. This honestly keeps me on track because they’re so delicious and satisfying, can’t wait to try the other meals.

hannahchan831
hannahchan831Sydney, NSW

The meals are tasty

Given how tasty the foods are...i think i can follow through. For me, the size is okay.
It is still my first week trying keto..will see the result one month later

Mariola
MariolaSydney, NSW

Tastiest healthy meals

Love love love! So tasty and a very creative menu. I woulf love to see your chefs have a go at some more cold meals but i am crazy about your meals.

Roze K.
Roze K.asked

Does Foober use artificial preservatives , margarines and vegetable oils?

Jenny
Jenny

No not at all. Just the way they seal holds the shelf life

Atiqa M.
Atiqa M.asked

Is the meals provided by foober halal certified

V brayasked

I have sent an email to info. Asking about low salt or no salt options, my first week on, and I have to say I’m finding it hard to enjoy due to all I can taste is salt.

To B.Foober

Hi V, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Weve averaged salt in our meals to a level where we get minimal negative feedback on there being too much or too little salt. If you can notify us via email of the meals which are tasting salty then i will definitely pass it on to the chef asap.

V bray

Thank you for your reply, The dishes that I have found extremely salty are the Frittata, loaded lasagna (was salt loaded), in fact every cooked dish on week one menu,
I find that I need to add a cucumber, hand full of salad leaves or a tomato, otherwise it’s very hard to swallow, all I can taste is Salt.
I hope this is sorted, as I would love to continue to order my meals from Foober, the great news! I have lost 1 kg in the first week, only ten to go!

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs