• Timely DeliveryYes (6) · No
Aaron
AaronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First week great, but very inconsistent

OK, I've been using Foober for about 6 weeks now, in general the meals are nice, I'm not sure if they have a new customer serving line because the first week all the meals and sizes were amazing but now the serving size and quality can have a big variance week to week, as far as weight loss I haven't achieved much but I haven't been following the meal plan very strictly, one week the snacks didn't arrive, a very simple reply from Foober was here is a refund. If you are trying to follow the plan missing the snacks is a big thing for someone trying to be strict, at the start I was very impressed but now I don't think I would recommend to someone

Start DateMarch 2021
Additional Physical ActivitiesNone

Tiny serving portions

The food does taste good in most of the dishes I've tried. But the serving sizes fluctuate a lot and in most cases are less than 300g. Which for me is not enough to keep me satisfied until my afternoon snack. I'm always starving after one hour which really doesn't help my diet since I'm scrambling to find something to eat in the office in the afternoons. I tried contacting them on facebook to enquire about it since I was told that the meals were around 350g to 450g and they were clearly lying

Start DateFebruary 2021
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Cassandra
CassandraSydney, NSW

Over rated

I would say that some foods are alright while others tend to be really salty where you cant eat it. There variety is pretty scarce, i believe it would be better of they updated/swapped around their menu say every fortnight. Delivery is pretty good though. In terms of costs efficiency i would say it reasonable although be careful when you want to cancel cause they charge you a fee. All in all its ok just lacks in a few areas. In my opinion i would recommend youfoodz over foober any day.

Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Foober compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

linda
lindaSydney, NSW

A bit hit and miss

Some of the dishes are delicious, others are not but these things are subjective so try for yourself. Customer service if you ring is excellent, messenger "live chat" is more "slow chat". Can takes minutes to hours for a response. We tried both Keto and Vegetarian food for 2 weeks but there just simply is not enough variety to go a 3rd week. Too, they are expensive and the delivery fee of $15 is a turnoff. Portion size is not too bad. If I were to recommend a dish it would be the Spinach Feta and Ricotta Involtini. Its delicious, there is also eggplant in that dish but for some odd reason it doesn't state that. The chia balls are also very nice.

Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical ActivitiesNone

Good customer service, not so good food.

The customer service was great, but I found the food quite average and most of the containers leaked & just dip for a snack doesn’t seem like it is a complete snack... am I meant to buy more to have with it?

Jacqueline O.Sydney, NSW

Think twice before you commit

Start DateJuly 2019
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
To B.Foober

We appreciate all your honesty in your feedback and the review. We will always take feedback such as yours to improve our processes, products and service! :)

Roze K.
Roze K.asked

Does Foober use artificial preservatives , margarines and vegetable oils?

Jenny
Jenny

No not at all. Just the way they seal holds the shelf life

Atiqa M.
Atiqa M.asked

Is the meals provided by foober halal certified

V brayasked

I have sent an email to info. Asking about low salt or no salt options, my first week on, and I have to say I’m finding it hard to enjoy due to all I can taste is salt.

To B.Foober

Hi V, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Weve averaged salt in our meals to a level where we get minimal negative feedback on there being too much or too little salt. If you can notify us via email of the meals which are tasting salty then i will definitely pass it on to the chef asap.

V bray

Thank you for your reply, The dishes that I have found extremely salty are the Frittata, loaded lasagna (was salt loaded), in fact every cooked dish on week one menu,
I find that I need to add a cucumber, hand full of salad leaves or a tomato, otherwise it’s very hard to swallow, all I can taste is Salt.
I hope this is sorted, as I would love to continue to order my meals from Foober, the great news! I have lost 1 kg in the first week, only ten to go!

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs