Foober

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Foober

Mrs BeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ready Made And Delivered to Your Door!

Kerrin Howard
Kerrin HowardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor logistics and organisation: order problems & non-delivery

William Illawarra, NSW

Keto success

My wife and I started a Keto diet July 2020. By November I had lost 24kg & my wife 18kg. With 3 young boys ,meal time can me very busy. Foobers Keto meals were easy , delicious and they had heaps of options. Each of which helped US stay on track.
I would strongly recommend there services for anyone.

Timely DeliveryYes
Dan
Dan

Good food, crappy service

I have had around 5 orders now with Foober, the first 2 orders arrived on time, the next 3 did not arrive, I had to co ta t customer service via email as they don’t answer the 1300 number, then the order arrives about 2 hours after my email. No explanation or apology. I am extremely doubtful that they would have arrived at all without my email. I’d love to discuss this with them over the phone, but alas they do not answer. Will be switching to Macros for delivery now.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Great menu but too light on the veges.

I really liked the concept but found the meals too small because too lacking in veges. Meat portions were great and tasty but vege portions need to be upped a LOT in order to be filling and nutrient dense. I ended up supplementing meals with a lot less healthy foods.

Krll
KrllSydney

Food is generally very nice

I ordered for a few weeks - the food is lovely and when I had an issue with an order/ delivery address, it was addressed.
In terms of taste, I would say the best food service I've used to date.
Would recommend if you're vegan as there are some really good food options (vegan corn and zucchini fritters are excellent).

James D.Sydney, NSW

Consumer Beware soggy meals

• +4Thumbnail

So you refund me 50% ?

Sanna A.
Sanna A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

1 batch of 10 meals and NEVER AGAIN!

1. The food was delivered at my door at 1.35am! Waking my whole family. Deliver driver said it was normal. I was shocked!!
2. Incorrect food Delivered! I ordered 10 meals and they only provided 8 and the wrong meals.
3. I had my first meal and the food was average at best...

Never again!

To B.Foober

Hi Sanna. This issue was brought to our attention and was instantly sorted several weeks ago. If there is anything that you were not satisfied with please inform us - however we have gone to all lengths to ensure you had a perfect experience.

Dane
DaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great tasting food and great meal options, disappointing portion sizes and value for money.

Antonio
AntonioSydney, NSW

Major IT issues- food not delivered!

Watery and weird flavours

I’m really surprised at all the good reviews for these meals.
As a family of five we ordered some to try this past week and - unanimously - we have found them to be just awful. Some were even inedible. Weird flavours and very watery, as if they’ve been frozen and then thawed.
Would never purchase from Foober again. Disappointing and a waste of money.

Cassandra
CassandraSydney, NSW

Over rated

I would say that some foods are alright while others tend to be really salty where you cant eat it. There variety is pretty scarce, i believe it would be better of they updated/swapped around their menu say every fortnight. Delivery is pretty good though. In terms of costs efficiency i would say it reasonable although be careful when you want to cancel cause they charge you a fee. All in all its ok just lacks in a few areas. In my opinion i would recommend youfoodz over foober any day.

linda
lindaSydney, NSW

A bit hit and miss

Some of the dishes are delicious, others are not but these things are subjective so try for yourself. Customer service if you ring is excellent, messenger "live chat" is more "slow chat". Can takes minutes to hours for a response. We tried both Keto and Vegetarian food for 2 weeks but there just simply is not enough variety to go a 3rd week. Too, they are expensive and the delivery fee of $15 is a turnoff. Portion size is not too bad. If I were to recommend a dish it would be the Spinach Feta and Ricotta Involtini. Its delicious, there is also eggplant in that dish but for some odd reason it doesn't state that. The chia balls are also very nice.

Cate O
Cate OAU

Foober works but needs more variety and really needs to sort out delivery

I've tried a lot of meal delivery programs, Youfoodz, Odyssey Lean, you name it and Foober does work well in that the meals are reasonably filling and tasty as well as good for weight loss. Unfortunately due to the lack of menu variety, ongoing issues with delivery and broken containers, I stopped using them.

Good customer service, not so good food.

The customer service was great, but I found the food quite average and most of the containers leaked & just dip for a snack doesn’t seem like it is a complete snack... am I meant to buy more to have with it?

Beck B.
Beck B.asked

Do I need a microwave for these meals??

Mrs Bean

Yes they are heated in microwave for approx just on 2mins depending on your microwave power. It is fresh not frozen. The meals come packed in a sealed container which can be microwaved once you break the seal and remove any additional parts to meal like a sauce to go ontop or a salad and dressing etc.

Sharon R.
Sharon R.asked

Hi how do i change my account from weekly to 4 week minimum?

Mrs Bean

I log in and if I need to alter, I have to do that tomorrow Monday. You have no alterations just submit it. I’ve always done mine weekly and altered one or two items or so. The ordering system isn’t the most clear, I’ve had issues myself when I submit an order, as I am still using this service. If you have any trouble add them on Facebook and send a message via messenger. I’ve always been thankful for the support desk lady who has altered my order or corrected. Hope that helps. But know your not alone in ordering issues on the system. And you can cancel at anytime. Or lock in for discounts.

Kerrin Howard
Kerrin Howardasked

Do you recycle the packaging and delivery packages?

William

The cardboard box is recycled, the foil bubble wrap, i kept each week and used it as insulation in my van.

The ice bricks are donated as Ice Bricks to various places , leaving just the recyclable plastic container that go in my recyclable bin.

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs