Listing monitored by Foober

William Illawarra, NSW

Keto success

My wife and I started a Keto diet July 2020. By November I had lost 24kg & my wife 18kg. With 3 young boys ,meal time can me very busy. Foobers Keto meals were easy , delicious and they had heaps of options. Each of which helped US stay on track.
I would strongly recommend there services for anyone.

Start DateJuly 2020
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight
Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Great menu but too light on the veges.

I really liked the concept but found the meals too small because too lacking in veges. Meat portions were great and tasty but vege portions need to be upped a LOT in order to be filling and nutrient dense. I ended up supplementing meals with a lot less healthy foods.

Start DateApril 2021
Krll
KrllSydney

Food is generally very nice

I ordered for a few weeks - the food is lovely and when I had an issue with an order/ delivery address, it was addressed.
In terms of taste, I would say the best food service I've used to date.
Would recommend if you're vegan as there are some really good food options (vegan corn and zucchini fritters are excellent).

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Foober compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Watery and weird flavours

I’m really surprised at all the good reviews for these meals.
As a family of five we ordered some to try this past week and - unanimously - we have found them to be just awful. Some were even inedible. Weird flavours and very watery, as if they’ve been frozen and then thawed.
Would never purchase from Foober again. Disappointing and a waste of money.

Start DateOctober 2020
Cassandra
CassandraSydney, NSW

Over rated

I would say that some foods are alright while others tend to be really salty where you cant eat it. There variety is pretty scarce, i believe it would be better of they updated/swapped around their menu say every fortnight. Delivery is pretty good though. In terms of costs efficiency i would say it reasonable although be careful when you want to cancel cause they charge you a fee. All in all its ok just lacks in a few areas. In my opinion i would recommend youfoodz over foober any day.

Start DateOctober 2019
linda
lindaSydney, NSW

A bit hit and miss

Some of the dishes are delicious, others are not but these things are subjective so try for yourself. Customer service if you ring is excellent, messenger "live chat" is more "slow chat". Can takes minutes to hours for a response. We tried both Keto and Vegetarian food for 2 weeks but there just simply is not enough variety to go a 3rd week. Too, they are expensive and the delivery fee of $15 is a turnoff. Portion size is not too bad. If I were to recommend a dish it would be the Spinach Feta and Ricotta Involtini. Its delicious, there is also eggplant in that dish but for some odd reason it doesn't state that. The chia balls are also very nice.

Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities None

Good customer service, not so good food.

The customer service was great, but I found the food quite average and most of the containers leaked & just dip for a snack doesn’t seem like it is a complete snack... am I meant to buy more to have with it?

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Goober keto

I'm eating the keto range and everything I have had tastes amazing except for the chicken cattitore....Foober you need to use breast chicken instead of the drumsticks. The tendons b edcome quite chewy. I was surprised you actually used that cut of the chicken

Start DateJuly 2019
Jacqueline O.Sydney, NSW

Think twice before you commit

Start DateJuly 2019
To B.Foober

We appreciate all your honesty in your feedback and the review. We will always take feedback such as yours to improve our processes, products and service! :)

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Foober compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Filling portions and tasty but sometimes a bit too salty, accurate delivery times.

The food is mostly good but the taste can be inconsistent. Most meals are good but some dishes are too salty like the Mongolia beef with cauliflower fried rice. Only concern is that the menu doesn't seem to change. The portion sizes are filling as well.