Foober

Foober

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Foober

Sharon R.
Sharon R.South East Queensland, QLD

Wow....just wow!

Nick P.
Nick P.South East Queensland, QLD

The Foober meals are all excellent

I've ordered Foober several times now and every meal I've had has been delicious, great portion sizes and super healthy, I'm a very happy customer and will be ordering again

Mrs BeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ready Made And Delivered to Your Door!

By far my favourite

Foober meals are by far my favourite! I have tried a number of other meal brands in the past, however the great taste and consistent quality of each Foober meal I’ve had is second to none. Their extensive menu is also great as it caters to individual needs and goals.

Best meals

Portion size is very generous and filling. By far the best meal company I've tried, the food is delicious and there is a variety of choice which is essential for me to keep ordering meals to try. So far everything has been amazing!

Delicious

The foober website is easy to use and place an order. There are so many different meal choices that you never get bored and most importantly you are able to keep track of your calories correctly each day for weight loss.

Another reason why i love foober is that the food is FRESH and DELICIOUS! My favourites are butter chicken, chicken wrap, falafel wrap, cheese cake, barramundi, and the list is goes on.

Michelle J.
Michelle J.Sydney, NSW

Busy mama stays on track

Not only are they generously portioned but there are no shortcuts on flavour. I’ve tried many other meal companies and foober is by far the best with service, portion & price!

Delicious meals all round!

I have started Foober meals this week and each meal I’ve had so far has been delicious! I especially love the pad Thai noodles and the creamy chicken penne. Good quality and delicious meals. Highly recommend!!

Pamela
PamelaSydney, NSW

Definitely recommend

Tried Foober for the first time whilst in lockdown. The meals provided tasted really good and the service provided was excellent. Portions were also generous. Would definitely use again and again.

I loike it a lot

I’ve tried other meals in the past but nothing comes close to Foober! The meals a filling and more importantly are delicious! Can’t think of anything else I’d want to put in my mouth. Thanks Foober!!

William Illawarra, NSW

Keto success

My wife and I started a Keto diet July 2020. By November I had lost 24kg & my wife 18kg. With 3 young boys ,meal time can me very busy. Foobers Keto meals were easy , delicious and they had heaps of options. Each of which helped US stay on track.
I would strongly recommend there services for anyone.

Timely DeliveryYes

Nice food. Good range of items

Tried Foober for the first time during lockdown. Very handy service to have. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food - didn’t expect it from a meal prep company. Very tasty food. Hoping to lose weight also fingers crossed :)

Find out how Foober compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Not the first meal prep I’ve tried, but the best I’ve tried!

Been on foober for 2 months now and I am blown away by the taste and variety of the food. The website was a bit unclear at first but thankfully they’ve improved it. 10/10 you won’t be disappointed.

Great food and service. Pleasure to use

Great variety of meals! Loved the lasagna. Helped me lose 12kgs in 6 months whilst training. Would definitely recommend these guys .. made weight loss tasty and easy!! P.S love their customer service.

Best meal prep I’ve ever had!

I am not one for meal preps, but Foober is next level. Their meals are super fresh and delicious! There are so many options to choose from, and they cater to your dieting needs, such as low cal or keto meals. I’m always looking forward to my next order with Foober. Super pleased with the delivery, service and taste and I highly recommend for everyone!

Beck B.
Beck B.asked

Do I need a microwave for these meals??

Mrs Bean

Yes they are heated in microwave for approx just on 2mins depending on your microwave power. It is fresh not frozen. The meals come packed in a sealed container which can be microwaved once you break the seal and remove any additional parts to meal like a sauce to go ontop or a salad and dressing etc.

Sharon R.
Sharon R.asked

Hi how do i change my account from weekly to 4 week minimum?

Mrs Bean

I log in and if I need to alter, I have to do that tomorrow Monday. You have no alterations just submit it. I’ve always done mine weekly and altered one or two items or so. The ordering system isn’t the most clear, I’ve had issues myself when I submit an order, as I am still using this service. If you have any trouble add them on Facebook and send a message via messenger. I’ve always been thankful for the support desk lady who has altered my order or corrected. Hope that helps. But know your not alone in ordering issues on the system. And you can cancel at anytime. Or lock in for discounts.

Kerrin Howard
Kerrin Howardasked

Do you recycle the packaging and delivery packages?

William

The cardboard box is recycled, the foil bubble wrap, i kept each week and used it as insulation in my van.

The ice bricks are donated as Ice Bricks to various places , leaving just the recyclable plastic container that go in my recyclable bin.

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs