Foober
Listing monitored by Foober

Best meals

Portion size is very generous and filling. By far the best meal company I've tried, the food is delicious and there is a variety of choice which is essential for me to keep ordering meals to try. So far everything has been amazing!

Delicious

The foober website is easy to use and place an order. There are so many different meal choices that you never get bored and most importantly you are able to keep track of your calories correctly each day for weight loss.

Another reason why i love foober is that the food is FRESH and DELICIOUS! My favourites are butter chicken, chicken wrap, falafel wrap, cheese cake, barramundi, and the list is goes on.

Start DateJanuary 2021
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Michelle J.
Michelle J.Sydney, NSW

Busy mama stays on track

Not only are they generously portioned but there are no shortcuts on flavour. I’ve tried many other meal companies and foober is by far the best with service, portion & price!

William Illawarra, NSW

Keto success

My wife and I started a Keto diet July 2020. By November I had lost 24kg & my wife 18kg. With 3 young boys ,meal time can me very busy. Foobers Keto meals were easy , delicious and they had heaps of options. Each of which helped US stay on track.
I would strongly recommend there services for anyone.

Start DateJuly 2020
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

Nice food. Good range of items

Tried Foober for the first time during lockdown. Very handy service to have. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food - didn’t expect it from a meal prep company. Very tasty food. Hoping to lose weight also fingers crossed :)

Start DateJune 2021
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

Not the first meal prep I’ve tried, but the best I’ve tried!

Been on foober for 2 months now and I am blown away by the taste and variety of the food. The website was a bit unclear at first but thankfully they’ve improved it. 10/10 you won’t be disappointed.

Start DateMay 2021
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

Great food and service. Pleasure to use

Great variety of meals! Loved the lasagna. Helped me lose 12kgs in 6 months whilst training. Would definitely recommend these guys .. made weight loss tasty and easy!! P.S love their customer service.

Start DateJanuary 2021
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

Best meal prep I’ve ever had!

I am not one for meal preps, but Foober is next level. Their meals are super fresh and delicious! There are so many options to choose from, and they cater to your dieting needs, such as low cal or keto meals. I’m always looking forward to my next order with Foober. Super pleased with the delivery, service and taste and I highly recommend for everyone!

John B
John BSydney, NSW

Delicious food and loved their variety

Really enjoyed the food on offer. They have been very helpful whenever I needed to make changes. Good service and very good food. I did it when I started my challenge at my gym and got the second best results. Very happy

Start DateDecember 2020
Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight

Perfect for Keto diet .

Foober has a Large variety of meal choices, every week I choose something different and the meals never disappoint! all are super tasty and fit my keto diet so well !

Start DateFebruary 2020
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

Delicious meals, great value!

I’ve tried so many food prep companies and Foober meals are definitely the nicest by far. I don’t have much time to cook so it’s very convenient and the meals are fantastic and taste homemade. Highly recommended.

Start DateSeptember 2020
Robert B.
Robert B.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for me and my wife

I have tried nearly every company and Foober has been my favourite by far. Delicious food, easy and convenient. I have been ordering for myself and my wife and we have loved the taste and quality.

Start DateJanuary 2018
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Joelle B.
Joelle B.Sydney, NSW

Great meals. Loved them and had a great variety so it never gets boring!

One of the better prepared meals I have ordered. The lasagne and butter chicken were l delicious. Highly recommend these meals, they're perfect for the busy weeks when we don't have time to cook and they're healthy.

Start DateJanuary 2020

Loved the food

This was perfect for me. I went into it with high expectations from what i had read and i loved it. The flavour was incredible and i am losing weight each week. Looking forward to new menu items

Start DateApril 2020
Krll
KrllSydney

Food is generally very nice

I ordered for a few weeks - the food is lovely and when I had an issue with an order/ delivery address, it was addressed.
In terms of taste, I would say the best food service I've used to date.
Would recommend if you're vegan as there are some really good food options (vegan corn and zucchini fritters are excellent).