Foober
Listing monitored by Foober

2.6
  • Timely DeliveryYes · No (3)
Dan
Dan

Good food, crappy service

I have had around 5 orders now with Foober, the first 2 orders arrived on time, the next 3 did not arrive, I had to co ta t customer service via email as they don’t answer the 1300 number, then the order arrives about 2 hours after my email. No explanation or apology. I am extremely doubtful that they would have arrived at all without my email. I’d love to discuss this with them over the phone, but alas they do not answer. Will be switching to Macros for delivery now.

Start DateApril 2021
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Dane
DaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great tasting food and great meal options, disappointing portion sizes and value for money.

Start DateOctober 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Cate O
Cate OAU

Foober works but needs more variety and really needs to sort out delivery

I've tried a lot of meal delivery programs, Youfoodz, Odyssey Lean, you name it and Foober does work well in that the meals are reasonably filling and tasty as well as good for weight loss. Unfortunately due to the lack of menu variety, ongoing issues with delivery and broken containers, I stopped using them.

Start DateJune 2018
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Foober compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Kerrin Howard
Kerrin Howardasked

Do you recycle the packaging and delivery packages?

William
William

The cardboard box is recycled, the foil bubble wrap, i kept each week and used it as insulation in my van.

The ice bricks are donated as Ice Bricks to various places , leaving just the recyclable plastic container that go in my recyclable bin.

ssl_k
ssl_kasked

Hi, can we please see full nutritional information? I want to see sodium levels per 100g for every meal. This information is usually available on many other websites. Also what is the weight of each meal?

Roze K.
Roze K.asked

Does Foober use artificial preservatives , margarines and vegetable oils?

Jenny
Jenny

No not at all. Just the way they seal holds the shelf life

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs