Foober

• Timely DeliveryYes (61) · No (3)

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

I think I could eat this forever!

I’m so impressed with this meal service. I started a weight loss program with dread as I thought I’d have to eat tasteless food and I’d be hungry all the time, but these meals are amazing. Super tasty, they don’t feel like ‘diet’ meals at all, well balanced and I don’t even feel hungry in between. Also find I have a lot more energy without the carbs and that carbs crash. Much easier and way more economical than I can do myself, don’t have to cook, and I’m losing weight!

Really enjoyed this.

These guys make a good tasting meal. I was quite ill last year and put on a large amount of weight. As soon as i started on foober I was impressed with the food and I started losing weight after week 1. I had to lose the weight for my health and now i continue after i have reached my goal because i really am enjoying the meals.

Filling and super tasty! So glad I decided to try Foober out!

I got my order and I'm am so so impressed with the taste of the food! Every single meal has been fantastic so far!!! I'm excited to try the other items! I honestly can't believe how great the meals taste and how filling they are. Did not expect to be this pleased with Foober but they totally delivered!

Anika H

Anika HSydney, NSW

Super delicious food

I was on Lite n Easy a few years ago. I stopped for a few years and now I'm really enjoying these meals. Tasty, good portion sizes and great calories. 10/10 experience

Ramona B

Ramona BSydney, NSW

Food is delicious

I started foober a few weeks ago and have already seen great results. I'm on the keto plan and feeling great. The food is delicious which makes it so much easier to stick to. Best meal provider by far!

emannuel

emannuelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great food and results in short time

I ordered the foober meals that i would usually order when I eat out or make at home. ie, lasagna, pad thai and other meals that i didnt have high expectations for. The foober version of the meals were delicious. At first i didnt think they could be healthy, then the weight started to drop off over the weeks. I love the food and it is great for weight loss.

To B.Foober

Thanks for your feedback!

AngelaC

AngelaCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Purely keto food, super delish!

Keto cooking can be really repetitive and tiresome. Honestly foober has been a godsend, the variety of keto food is nothing like I’ve ever experienced. Plus they’re actually keto not like other companies. I’ve lost 3.5 kilos in one week without trying. This honestly keeps me on track because they’re so delicious and satisfying, can’t wait to try the other meals.

Ken Yi

Ken YiSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have lost 24kg in the last 5 months

Foober are the tastiest meals that I have had on my weight loss journey. I have seen mixed reviews on their packaging and labels - but I care 0 for whether the cardboard gets wet if the quality of the food is on point. These meals taste incredible and their meal variety is by far the best. The only company to not use sugar and they use almond meal instead of wheat and they even make their own low carb bread (and their own low carb lasagna sheets). This is quite an effort so I have to really give this company credit. I do go to the gym 3 times a week, but i think 24 kg in 5 months is quite good - almost all due to foober. Thanks for the meals and service!

hannahchan831

hannahchan831Sydney, NSW

The meals are tasty

Given how tasty the foods are...i think i can follow through. For me, the size is okay.
It is still my first week trying keto..will see the result one month later

Mariola

MariolaSydney, NSW

Tastiest healthy meals

Love love love! So tasty and a very creative menu. I woulf love to see your chefs have a go at some more cold meals but i am crazy about your meals.

Keto food that’s delicious and tasty!

I have tried a few keto meal plans and by far foober has the most tastiest and amazing meals and desserts. It was exciting trying each dish and they left me feeling so satisfied

Jessica S

Jessica SSydney, NSW

Tastiest meal prep - great results too

I'm all about taste when it comes to food which i think most people are. Foober hands down tastes the best by far. Super happy with their meals and I have lost over 35kg in the space of 9 months. I have tried several other meal preps and after reading some reviews on foober i chose to try them and haven't looked back. Thumbs up :)

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Delicious and great results

It has been over a year since i have been eating foober. I wanted to lose some weight at first and I got to my goal after 6 weeks or so. It was easy to hit my goal - all up 18kg - because the food was so nice. I enjoyed the different styles of food and the calories were perfect. Still loving the food and look forward to the new items.

Su yun

Su yunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very impressed with Foober

I thoroughly enjoyed the meals from foober. Everything i ordered i absolutely loved. There are a few popular meals i read about which I know everybody loves but i honestly enjoyed all that I ate. I did the 1200 calorie plan and have had amazing success.

Encosta

EncostaHunter Region, NSW

On Foober for 2 weeks n without weighing myself, my shirts feel looser and the food tastes great.

First few days getting use to portion control is always hard but Foobers is better then most filling me up wise. The food does taste great and life is easier

To B.Foober

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Find out how Foober compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

This is the best keto food I have ever tasted!

The food is amazing. So much flavour and the best food Ive tasted in a while. The food is cheap for what you get. I used to salt and spice my food from other competitors because they were bland but these guys are amazing!

To B.Foober

Thanks for your review Chris, much appreciated!

Nadine M

Nadine MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reviews gave me high expectations and wasn't let down

I had come across the reviews for foober which all spoke it up. The reviews did set the standard high but i have to say my husband and I loved the food and the snacks. Just the difference in the meals they offer was so refreshing. And the sugarfree desserts are great to have. 3 weeks in and ive lost 5 kg. I don't train so i would day thats a good amount to lose - especially when the food is so good. The only issue was the food arrived overnight but i requested a daytime delivery and it was instantly sorted for the next delivery.

Bishan

BishanSydney, NSW

New to foober and they're truly very good

I have just started with foober and my family have been happy with everything they have eaten. The low carb meals are So different to everything i have eaten elsewhere. You must try the low carb lasagna its incredible

Margot P

Margot PSydney, NSW

Impressed by the taste

I knew the food would be healthy by the macros i saw on the foober website. But i was extremely impressed wuth the taste. The meals were of a very high quality. Full credit to the chef - i truly didnt expect this quality from meal prep. I honeslt woulf strongly recommend foober to anybody.

Jesse

Jesse Sydney, NSW

Perfect for what i need

The food made by foober has been wonderful. I enjoyed the different options on offer and the ingredients they are made with are of a very high quality. I intend to continue if this wonderful service is kept up.

V brayasked

I have sent an email to info. Asking about low salt or no salt options, my first week on, and I have to say I’m finding it hard to enjoy due to all I can taste is salt.

To B.Foober

Hi V, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Weve averaged salt in our meals to a level where we get minimal negative feedback on there being too much or too little salt. If you can notify us via email of the meals which are tasting salty then i will definitely pass it on to the chef asap.

V bray

Thank you for your reply, The dishes that I have found extremely salty are the Frittata, loaded lasagna (was salt loaded), in fact every cooked dish on week one menu,
I find that I need to add a cucumber, hand full of salad leaves or a tomato, otherwise it’s very hard to swallow, all I can taste is Salt.
I hope this is sorted, as I would love to continue to order my meals from Foober, the great news! I have lost 1 kg in the first week, only ten to go!

Jen G.asked

Can the meals be frozen at all and would this affect the flavour/texture?

Gill
Gill

Hi Jen, I am a customer of Foober therefore not replying in their behalf but they do say you can frreeze the meals. I haven't so I don't know if it would affect the flavour but I do they are all delicious. Ive tried many others and this is by far the best ever! Cheers

Yes I have frozen several meals - the lasagna in particular was just as good.
I let the salad thaw out at room temperature & eat immediately.

Jen G.asked

Does Foober only deliver to NSW?

To B.Foober

Hi Jen we deliver to Victoria also. Which state are you from?

Jen G.

Perfect! I’m from Victoria. I also have one other question: Are the weight loss meal plans keto? I didn’t do well on a keto diet

To B.Foober

Hi Jen, the weight loss plans are mostly calorie based, only the keto plan is keto. The best option for you would be to do the calorie calculator which will recommend the best plan :)

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs