Perfect for Keto diet .

Foober has a Large variety of meal choices, every week I choose something different and the meals never disappoint! all are super tasty and fit my keto diet so well !

Start DateFebruary 2020
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

Delicious meals, great value!

I’ve tried so many food prep companies and Foober meals are definitely the nicest by far. I don’t have much time to cook so it’s very convenient and the meals are fantastic and taste homemade. Highly recommended.

Start DateSeptember 2020
Robert B.
Robert B.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for me and my wife

I have tried nearly every company and Foober has been my favourite by far. Delicious food, easy and convenient. I have been ordering for myself and my wife and we have loved the taste and quality.

Start DateJanuary 2018
Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting

Joelle B.
Joelle B.Sydney, NSW

Great meals. Loved them and had a great variety so it never gets boring!

One of the better prepared meals I have ordered. The lasagne and butter chicken were l delicious. Highly recommend these meals, they're perfect for the busy weeks when we don't have time to cook and they're healthy.

Start DateJanuary 2020

Loved the food

This was perfect for me. I went into it with high expectations from what i had read and i loved it. The flavour was incredible and i am losing weight each week. Looking forward to new menu items

Start DateApril 2020
Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

I think I could eat this forever!

I’m so impressed with this meal service. I started a weight loss program with dread as I thought I’d have to eat tasteless food and I’d be hungry all the time, but these meals are amazing. Super tasty, they don’t feel like ‘diet’ meals at all, well balanced and I don’t even feel hungry in between. Also find I have a lot more energy without the carbs and that carbs crash. Much easier and way more economical than I can do myself, don’t have to cook, and I’m losing weight!

Start DateApril 2021
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

Filling and super tasty! So glad I decided to try Foober out!

I got my order and I'm am so so impressed with the taste of the food! Every single meal has been fantastic so far!!! I'm excited to try the other items! I honestly can't believe how great the meals taste and how filling they are. Did not expect to be this pleased with Foober but they totally delivered!

Start DateApril 2021
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Ramona B
Ramona BSydney, NSW

Food is delicious

I started foober a few weeks ago and have already seen great results. I'm on the keto plan and feeling great. The food is delicious which makes it so much easier to stick to. Best meal provider by far!

Start DateFebruary 2021
emannuel
emannuelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great food and results in short time

I ordered the foober meals that i would usually order when I eat out or make at home. ie, lasagna, pad thai and other meals that i didnt have high expectations for. The foober version of the meals were delicious. At first i didnt think they could be healthy, then the weight started to drop off over the weeks. I love the food and it is great for weight loss.

Start DateNovember 2020
To B.Foober

Thanks for your feedback!

AngelaC
AngelaCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Purely keto food, super delish!

Keto cooking can be really repetitive and tiresome. Honestly foober has been a godsend, the variety of keto food is nothing like I’ve ever experienced. Plus they’re actually keto not like other companies. I’ve lost 3.5 kilos in one week without trying. This honestly keeps me on track because they’re so delicious and satisfying, can’t wait to try the other meals.

Start DateMarch 2021
Mariola
MariolaSydney, NSW

Tastiest healthy meals

Love love love! So tasty and a very creative menu. I woulf love to see your chefs have a go at some more cold meals but i am crazy about your meals.

Start DateMarch 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesNone

Keto food that’s delicious and tasty!

I have tried a few keto meal plans and by far foober has the most tastiest and amazing meals and desserts. It was exciting trying each dish and they left me feeling so satisfied

Start DateMarch 2021
Jessica S
Jessica SSydney, NSW

Tastiest meal prep - great results too

I'm all about taste when it comes to food which i think most people are. Foober hands down tastes the best by far. Super happy with their meals and I have lost over 35kg in the space of 9 months. I have tried several other meal preps and after reading some reviews on foober i chose to try them and haven't looked back. Thumbs up :)

Start DateJune 2020
Encosta
EncostaHunter Region, NSW

On Foober for 2 weeks n without weighing myself, my shirts feel looser and the food tastes great.

First few days getting use to portion control is always hard but Foobers is better then most filling me up wise. The food does taste great and life is easier

Start DateJanuary 2021
To B.Foober

Thanks so much for your feedback!

This is the best keto food I have ever tasted!

The food is amazing. So much flavour and the best food Ive tasted in a while. The food is cheap for what you get. I used to salt and spice my food from other competitors because they were bland but these guys are amazing!

Start DateFebruary 2021
To B.Foober

Thanks for your review Chris, much appreciated!

Roze K.
Roze K.asked

Does Foober use artificial preservatives , margarines and vegetable oils?

Jenny
Jenny

No not at all. Just the way they seal holds the shelf life

Atiqa M.
Atiqa M.asked

Is the meals provided by foober halal certified

V brayasked

I have sent an email to info. Asking about low salt or no salt options, my first week on, and I have to say I’m finding it hard to enjoy due to all I can taste is salt.

To B.Foober

Hi V, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Weve averaged salt in our meals to a level where we get minimal negative feedback on there being too much or too little salt. If you can notify us via email of the meals which are tasting salty then i will definitely pass it on to the chef asap.

V bray

Thank you for your reply, The dishes that I have found extremely salty are the Frittata, loaded lasagna (was salt loaded), in fact every cooked dish on week one menu,
I find that I need to add a cucumber, hand full of salad leaves or a tomato, otherwise it’s very hard to swallow, all I can taste is Salt.
I hope this is sorted, as I would love to continue to order my meals from Foober, the great news! I have lost 1 kg in the first week, only ten to go!

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs