2.4

• Timely DeliveryYes · No (2)
Dane

DaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great tasting food and great meal options, disappointing portion sizes and value for money.

Timely DeliveryNo
Start DateOctober 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

5,619 reviews
Ad
Cate O

Cate OAU

Foober works but needs more variety and really needs to sort out delivery

I've tried a lot of meal delivery programs, Youfoodz, Odyssey Lean, you name it and Foober does work well in that the meals are reasonably filling and tasty as well as good for weight loss. Unfortunately due to the lack of menu variety, ongoing issues with delivery and broken containers, I stopped using them.

Timely DeliveryNo
Start DateJune 2018
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

V brayasked

I have sent an email to info. Asking about low salt or no salt options, my first week on, and I have to say I’m finding it hard to enjoy due to all I can taste is salt.

To B.Foober

Hi V, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Weve averaged salt in our meals to a level where we get minimal negative feedback on there being too much or too little salt. If you can notify us via email of the meals which are tasting salty then i will definitely pass it on to the chef asap.

V bray

Thank you for your reply, The dishes that I have found extremely salty are the Frittata, loaded lasagna (was salt loaded), in fact every cooked dish on week one menu,
I find that I need to add a cucumber, hand full of salad leaves or a tomato, otherwise it’s very hard to swallow, all I can taste is Salt.
I hope this is sorted, as I would love to continue to order my meals from Foober, the great news! I have lost 1 kg in the first week, only ten to go!

Jen G.asked

Can the meals be frozen at all and would this affect the flavour/texture?

Gill
Gill

Hi Jen, I am a customer of Foober therefore not replying in their behalf but they do say you can frreeze the meals. I haven't so I don't know if it would affect the flavour but I do they are all delicious. Ive tried many others and this is by far the best ever! Cheers

Yes I have frozen several meals - the lasagna in particular was just as good.
I let the salad thaw out at room temperature & eat immediately.

Jen G.asked

Does Foober only deliver to NSW?

To B.Foober

Hi Jen we deliver to Victoria also. Which state are you from?

Jen G.

Perfect! I’m from Victoria. I also have one other question: Are the weight loss meal plans keto? I didn’t do well on a keto diet

To B.Foober

Hi Jen, the weight loss plans are mostly calorie based, only the keto plan is keto. The best option for you would be to do the calorie calculator which will recommend the best plan :)

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs