Foober

Foober

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Foober

2.4
  • Timely DeliveryYes · No (0)
Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Beck B.
Beck B.asked

Do I need a microwave for these meals??

Mrs Bean

Yes they are heated in microwave for approx just on 2mins depending on your microwave power. It is fresh not frozen. The meals come packed in a sealed container which can be microwaved once you break the seal and remove any additional parts to meal like a sauce to go ontop or a salad and dressing etc.

Sharon R.
Sharon R.asked

Hi how do i change my account from weekly to 4 week minimum?

Mrs Bean

I log in and if I need to alter, I have to do that tomorrow Monday. You have no alterations just submit it. I’ve always done mine weekly and altered one or two items or so. The ordering system isn’t the most clear, I’ve had issues myself when I submit an order, as I am still using this service. If you have any trouble add them on Facebook and send a message via messenger. I’ve always been thankful for the support desk lady who has altered my order or corrected. Hope that helps. But know your not alone in ordering issues on the system. And you can cancel at anytime. Or lock in for discounts.

Kerrin Howard
Kerrin Howardasked

Do you recycle the packaging and delivery packages?

William
William

The cardboard box is recycled, the foil bubble wrap, i kept each week and used it as insulation in my van.

The ice bricks are donated as Ice Bricks to various places , leaving just the recyclable plastic container that go in my recyclable bin.

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs