Foober
Listing monitored by Foober

William Illawarra, NSW

Keto success

My wife and I started a Keto diet July 2020. By November I had lost 24kg & my wife 18kg. With 3 young boys ,meal time can me very busy. Foobers Keto meals were easy , delicious and they had heaps of options. Each of which helped US stay on track.
I would strongly recommend there services for anyone.

Start DateJuly 2020
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight
Krll
KrllSydney

Food is generally very nice

I ordered for a few weeks - the food is lovely and when I had an issue with an order/ delivery address, it was addressed.
In terms of taste, I would say the best food service I've used to date.
Would recommend if you're vegan as there are some really good food options (vegan corn and zucchini fritters are excellent).

Additional Physical Activities None
Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Goober keto

I'm eating the keto range and everything I have had tastes amazing except for the chicken cattitore....Foober you need to use breast chicken instead of the drumsticks. The tendons b edcome quite chewy. I was surprised you actually used that cut of the chicken

Start DateJuly 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Foober compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Filling portions and tasty but sometimes a bit too salty, accurate delivery times.

The food is mostly good but the taste can be inconsistent. Most meals are good but some dishes are too salty like the Mongolia beef with cauliflower fried rice. Only concern is that the menu doesn't seem to change. The portion sizes are filling as well.

Additional Physical Activities None

Kerrin Howard
Kerrin Howardasked

Do you recycle the packaging and delivery packages?

William

The cardboard box is recycled, the foil bubble wrap, i kept each week and used it as insulation in my van.

The ice bricks are donated as Ice Bricks to various places , leaving just the recyclable plastic container that go in my recyclable bin.

ssl_k
ssl_kasked

Hi, can we please see full nutritional information? I want to see sodium levels per 100g for every meal. This information is usually available on many other websites. Also what is the weight of each meal?

Roze K.
Roze K.asked

Does Foober use artificial preservatives , margarines and vegetable oils?

Jenny
Jenny

No not at all. Just the way they seal holds the shelf life

Get an answer from our members and Foober representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs