5Food For Dogs Adult Beef Recipe

Food For Dogs Adult Beef Recipe

5Food For Dogs Adult Beef Recipe

97% · 701 · 1%
Brand Manager for Food For Dogs Adult Beef Recipe? Claim your listing.

Colly
CollySouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

My dogs loved it

This dog food was great for my two pooches. I have a 40 kg dog and a 20 kg pup and they definitely. Devoured their food as soon as it hit the ground it was gone. It is definitely great for the coat and their body. Show details
Cassie M.
Cassie M.9 posts

Happy furbabies

My beagle and mini dashy both loved this “Food For Dogs” kibble. They tried the beef and chicken and loved both flavors. My beagle has skin allergies to certain foods, so I was hesitant to swap foods but we haven’t had any issues so far. I was gifted a product sample to trial and review Show details
Gillian W.
Gillian W.5 posts

Tasty and nutritious

My dog is not particularly food motivated and it's not unusual for him to skip his meals for a day or two if he isn't feeling hungry. While trialling Food for Dogs, he ate his dinner most nights and with gusto - so I think it has his doggie tick of approval. His poos also seem to be better formed and more regular, so it seems they're providing good nutrition too. I was gifted a product sample to trial and review. Show details
Lis123
Lis123Sydney, NSW12 posts

One happy dog!

We have been lucky enough to try out the adult beef and our pooch couldn’t be happier! She never left any in her bowl and was always so eager when she saw it being filled! It was also great to see that it didn’t have bay over powering dog food smell which is a big tick with our kiddies. Highly recommended.
Eloise G.
Eloise G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great for older dogs!

I have a 8 year old golden retriever and she loved this dog food. She can be a little picky with food but has had no issues with this dog food. Sometimes she struggles with the bigger cubes, these are a great size and can mix easily with other food if you do mix feeds.

Highly recommend, it is a wonderful product. I was gifted a product sample to trial and review. However I will be buying this again for my dog. Show details

Smell
Emma S.
Emma S.6 posts
  Fair Incentive

Our new food for our dog

I was gifted a product sample to trial and review. My girl is very fussy when it comes to food. We have tried lots of different brands and couldn't find one she would really eat. We tried the beef flavour and she devoured the whole bowl and then again every night afterwards. I loved this product I went onto the website to see where I could buy it from. This is our new food for our dog. Show details
Christine S
Christine S2 posts

Dog Friendly

Amazing product , have re purchased as my dog realy loves the flavours . I have noticed a real shine to his coat too , will definitely be a go to product for my dog
Denise1762
Denise1762Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Best food for your 4-legged friend

My pooch just loves both the Adult Chicken and Adult Beef products. She comes running down the stairs once she hears the rustle of the bag! Highly recommend :)

**I was gifted a product sample to trial and review**

Beckable
BeckableAU8 posts

Dogs absolutely loved it

My dogs absolutely loved this food to the point they teared open the bag before I got a chance too! Love the fact it has no nasties in it.
I was gifted a product sample to trial and review Show details
Ddobbie29
Ddobbie29North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Such a Premium Product!

Within two weeks of using this product I could see a difference in my dog, her coat is shiner and her stomach seems to be a lot more settled. being that is is made from premium ingredients I know she is being given the best! I would recommend this to anyone who loves their doggy as much as we do!
I was gifted a product sample to trial and review.
Lin
LinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Fuss free goodness!

Loved giving these to my three dogs knowing that the food is free of nasties and helps their immune and gut health. My dogs had no issues transitioning to this food and loved both flavours. Really happy knowing that they are getting quality food with added health benefits.
I was gifted a product sample to trial and review Show details
Heath
HeathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

My fussy boy loved it

Both my dogs love their dry food but the male is particularly fussy and will only eat premium brand food. I was amazed to watch him eat Food For Dogs beef. He tried he chicken variety too but much preferred the beef. 'My girl' loved the beef variety too. I like that the product has grain, is low in fat and is Australian made and owned with the variety of ingredients sourced locally. Food For Dogs is a premium product and is priced competitively.
I was gifted a sample product to try and review. Given that that my dogs both loved it , I will now be purchasing Food For Dogs instead of the brands that I have been feeding. Show details
Smell
Ann Maree S.
Ann Maree S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Quality Ingredients

After Transitioning over a week my Maltese decided he loved this Adult Beef Food for Dogs dry food. It contains quality ingredients which none upset his tummy after transition. It was beneficial because he no longer begs for treats or watches us at dinner time . He never had any side effects whatsoever. I would recommend.
Disclaimer- I was gifted this as a trial team for free. Show details
Smell
Emmy G.
Emmy G.6 posts

Best in Show!

Our girl is a chicken lover, so was a little skeptical to try the beef.... Turns out she's just a carnivore, because she loved the variety of both! No kibble left and I get the feeling the ingredients really help with sensitive tummies! I was gifted a product sample to trial and review.
Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

5 Star Dog Food

Food For Dogs My 11-Year-Old Labrador tried the Adult Beef and left nothing. I gradually introduced the food over a few days so it wouldn’t upset her. High in protein and low in fat. Australian made and owned is another great reason to support it. I was gifted a product sample to trial and review. Show details
Merv
MervSydney, NSW2 posts

Good alternative to other brands

My dog tried the adult beef variety and enjoyed it very much. The transition from his current dog food to Food for Dogs was simple and without any side affects. The size of the kibble is very good and the core ingredients are great. I can see from the packaging that this product is Australian made and owned, but it doesn't specify on the packaging or the website if the ingredients are from Australia.
Overall a good alternative to other similar brands. I was gifted a product sample to trial and review. Show details
Dog Foods

Find out how Food For Dogs Adult Beef Recipe compares to other Dog Foods

MummyG
MummyG3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Almost as good as our usual high end food

We have used a high end kibble to mix feed our Jack Russel (7.5) and our Dachshund (2.5) and have tried the FOOD FOR DOGS ADULT BEEF kibble. I find it comparable to the high end kibble although it did smell a little more and it made the dogs smell a little as well for about a week. They are both food motivated and cleaned their bowls and went sniffing for more. I was gifted a product sample to trial and review. Show details
Smell
Amy F.
Amy F.5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great food for sensitive stomachs

This food was great. Have tried so many different brands of food and they all caused an upset stomach for my dog. Finally found a food that my dog loves and is gentle on stomachs. Would definitely recommend. I was gifted a product sample to trial and review. Show details
HRJ
HRJSydney, NSW9 posts

My Staffy X loved this food

While I didn't bother to phase in the food, my dog really enjoyed the flavour and had no difficulty licking the bowl clean or wanting more. The texture, colour and smell is good and I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a better quality dog food for their fur baby. I was gifted a product sample to trial and review. Show details
Jess
Jess4 posts

Go and buy a packet, no regrets!

I was sceptical that my fussy 10 year old dog would enjoy a change of dry food but I can honestly say, he absolutely loves eating his dry food now. He’s been eating both adult chicken & adult beef and I’ll continue to buy these products for him because they’re full of goodness. I’ve already gotten family and friends to try them too!
Saintly
SaintlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC14 posts

beefy hearty!

My maltese loves this Food for Dogs Beef recipe, we mixed it into his regular keebles and found him eating them ALL first!! His shihtsu brother loves the chicken version!

Christine S
Christine SSouth-East, TAS4 posts

Woofy goodness

My 10 year old Jack Russell cross loved this kibble. I didn't gradually phase the new food in just gave it to him and he woofed it down. My only observation as I had both varieties, was that the chicken was darker than the beef, I usually think of chicken being the lighter and beef darker. I liked that it's Australian made and owned. Nice small pieces but I would have liked them a little softer seeing my dog is a bit older. Good ingredients, no filler, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. I'd definitely buy again as my dog loved it. I was gifted a product sample to trial and review.
Annie P.
Annie P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Dog Loved It!

My dog is a really fussy eater and I was extremely happy when she finished her bowl and actually wanted more. She has now been eating it for over a week and she loves the taste of both of the Chicken and Adult Beef flavours, so I tend to alternate it for variety. I have noticed that her coat is shinier and no digestive issues as she has had in the past with other products. They are both made of high-quality ingredients and have no hesitation feeding them to my dog and look forward to being able to purchase this for her.

I was gifted a product sample to trial and review and I am grateful for the opportunity as I probably would not have given this to my dog to eat. Show details

Smell
Daniel M
Daniel M2 posts

Dogs are happy!

We tried both the chicken and beef adult foods with our 2 dachshunds. They were both very happy with both types. I did notice one of my dogs had stopped throwing up as he often would with other food, so going to stick with the food and hopefully he doesn't throw up anymore!
I was gifted a product sample to trial and review.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.2 posts

My dogs love this!

Our dogs have both been avoiding their dry food - they fish it out and only eat the meat, might nibble a couple of bits but haven't been eating it much at all, until we tried this! Our younger dog devours everything and now usually starts with the Food for Dogs food, and our older dog has been picking it out piece by piece and eating it and leaving the meat!!! Hoping to be able to purchase in a store near me soon!!!
Andrew P
Andrew PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC13 posts

Good Food, Good Dog

I was gifted a product sample to trial and review and my dog has absolutely devoured it! If your dog is like mine and also eats quickly you may want to invest in a puzzle feeder with this food because based on my experience it doesn't last too long in a bowl before it's all gone. Show details
Dog Foods

Find out how Food For Dogs Adult Beef Recipe compares to other Dog Foods

Caitlyn M
Caitlyn M6 posts
  Fair Incentive

Strong beef smell and dogs loved it!

My dogs really seemed to love this food! It was their preferred food to our previously used dog food. We love that it is Australian protein and uses natural postbiotic to support gut health! I was gifted a product sample to trial and review.
Daniella Z.
Daniella Z.3 posts

My dog loved it!

When I put beef flavour food for my dog she absolutely loved it, normally I buy dry food from the supermarket, she eats but sometimes she only starts eating next day, this time I put in her bowl and she ate straight away, she loved the beef one the best.
There were no side effects, it was fine. Show details
Smell
Emma E.
Emma E.Hunter Region, NSW6 posts

Definitely Empty bowl worthy & 100% natural

I have recently given Food for Dogs to my border collie and Labrador. Both loved the Adult beef flavour and I noticed that the product smelt very beefy and looked like they were full of flavour and more natural in colour than other brands. Every bowl has been eaten rather quickly and our border collie appears to have cleared up her little rash that was on her foot so no reactions from preservatives.
Will definitely be purchasing Food for Dogs in the future. I was gifted a product sample to trial and review. Show details
GavinT
GavinTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Always finished and always enjoyed!

My dog loves this food, she is not generally a picky eater but when I was mixing her old food (which is noticeably lighter in color) with the new food she would leave the most of the old food but none of the new food! I was gifted a product sample to trial and review.
AU_Professional
AU_ProfessionalSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts
Wiseone75
Wiseone75Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

My Dog really took to this

I'd heard good things about Food for Dogs so was keen to give this a try. I gradually weaned my dog off his regular food as instructed on the packaging and he really enjoyed this so I'll keep him on it. For full disclosure, I was gifted a product sample to trial and review Show details