Foodland

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No

StewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rudeness at Sefton Park

I was overcharged because the checkout operator scanned items twice. When I queried whether this made these items free under the supermarket code I was told it was a human error and I would only receive a refund for being overcharged. When I persisted with the argument that it was their error and therefore it should meet the code, the supervisor became hostile and rude. I was told to take my money and go away. Then she walked away from the counter.
After shopping at Sefton Park for 30 years and ignoring other incidents of false specials etc, I've got to say "enough is enough". My business is going elsewhere.

Stew

Have been loyal to Foodland for over 30 years. Time to shop elsewhere.

E.Baskettasked

I live in Largs Bay and am an aged pensioner, currently homebound at demand of Federal Govt. Can you deliver to my home? Have Pension Card, & visa Card but am apprehensive about using Visa because, last week I tried to buy a washing machine and my card was compromised . Waiting on Bank for new card.
Elaine Baskett (My go to shop is Foodland North Haven)

judy
judy

Sorry, I'm also a pensioner and live near the hills, Bit fare away. I would ring Foodland about deliveries. I wish you the best and stay well and safe.

E.Baskett

Good luck Judy. Haven't heard from Foodland with a positive reply but hope that on Monday they will reply.
Keep well. We must be aware of 'the arms length rule" To add to the confusion, we all have different length arms !!

Fired Up

But why post in a review site rather than ask them directly?

Jack

Jackasked

Why does the Foodland at Yankalilla frequently run out of advertised specials? The specials shelves can be empty at any time during the cycle, including the first couple of days. This happens regularly, at any time of the year and when I ask about availability, the reply is often that the supplier is responsible for stocking the shelves or the store has been busy! In my opinion both of these issues are easily addressed by effective management. JH

Fired Up

So why expect the public to know in a review site.

paws

pawsasked

Does foodland milk support dairy farmers? If it doesnt i wont buy it!

Fired Up

The milk they sell comes for dairy farmers so yes