Foodland

Foodland (page 2 of 4)

Not as easy to shop at

Foodland Newton used to be easy to shop with but since the refurbishment the shelves are now too high and we can only buy some items without climbing the shelving. Staff are still good though.

Pip

PipSouth Australia

More like Coles and Woolies Every Day

dadndoc

dadndocSouth Australia, 5158

Not so fast checkouts

The fast checkout lines at Hallett Cove for customers with only a few items can work really well if managed fairly. Unfortunately it doesn't matter how long the queue happens to be, or even if only one or two checkout operators are on duty, priority service is ALWAYS given to anyone purchasing cigarettes. A cigarette customer who approaches the service counter from outside the shop is always served immediately, regardless of how long other customers have been waiting in the inside shop queue. Placing profits ahead of fair service appears to be the Foodland approach to its customers waiting patiently on those "not so fast" checkout lines.

SB

SBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

foodland pasadena - what a nightmare

Limited parking with a faulty system that tells you it has spaces when a car is in the space.

They have blocked the main entrance with its own flower shop so half the time you have people stopped in the entrance to look at flowers and must ask them to move from the walk way so you can enter.

When you get into the store they will most likely be stocking shelves and don’t move so you can browse and see the products. Very expensive compared to its competitors. Have been overcharged but getting it refunded was easy.

Be prepared for the fish smell and the smell of cooking foods as well from its inbuilt “restaurants”

JenF

JenFMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Meat at Foodland

Chops at Mawson lakes Foodland very tough I did talk to the manager who basically said leg chops are tough - well not from other shops!!!

P schmidt

P schmidt

flowers at foodland

I purchased tao lots of flowers from foodland for mothers day, potted orchids. Sensational, after having searched online at the available flowers for mothers day, I finished up at foodland, quality was superb, jtst as good as a florist where you would pay full price, these flowers last forever, better than freshly cut flowers, price $19 per pot, unbeatable, gorgeous to look at . My mum was very happy, will continue to purchase flowers from foodland thank you foodland

Overcharged

Special

Black and Gold Butter 500g normally $4.89 was on Special today at Drakes Surry Downs for $4.92. Printed on a yellow special ticket which was placed over the normal price.

bretann

bretannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overcharging

Find out how Foodland compares to other Supermarkets

Seaford food land- bad customer sevice

After paying for a. Number of items at the express checkout, realised I should have asked for change for $20 note as I needed a $10. I was told they do not give chAnge. This has actually really inconvenienced me and can't nsidering there are many supermarkets around, I won't be back. The attitude of the cashier made it so much worst. Just don't need this when I shop for groceries. The fresh large pretzel I bought was covered in some disgusting liquid like something had been spilled on it and I to throw it on the bin. I won't shop there again. You can choose your rules that inconvenience customers and I can choose to shop elsewhere

WHAT A JOKE

I went into the Hallett Cove shop to buy Pork Spare Ribs on special. Small packets normal price, larger packets the special price. When I asked why the difference I was told its to encourage you to buy the bigger packets and that if you didn't want as many you can separate and freeze the others. No wonder I shop elsewhere as much as possible now, just One of many problems

DeeBee

DeeBeeFulham

Worse experience ever DRAKE FULHAM

bretann

bretannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

More Overcharging

Poor standards of customer service, expired food/drinks on shelves

over charging customers

today went to foodland fulham gardens at 12.30pm where i have been shopping for the past 30+ years and i have lost count at how many times i have been over charged but today it happened 3 times in the hour i was there, twice in the deli department and then at the checkout. How many customers would have been over charged today before i pointed it out to them maybe they should do stories of this manner on tv instead of always hearing about how much supermarkets loose to theft and start hearing about how much they make on over charging the consumer.

Roger

RogerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

bad service

Being going to the Valley View Foodland for years, new owners moved in and now the service from the staff is not there, no please no thank you, charge you 10c for degradable plastic shopping bags which are not degradable. Sorry to say Foodland Valley View if you want customers, who are or should be important to you, to come back especially when you have Coles Woolworths and Aldi just around the corner teach your staff manners manners and have respect. I can see why some of the younger staff working there work as cashiers, they have no respect for customers so that is all they will do in life, they will never advance. Tell you the truth I have put up with it for over 6 months and I will not go back

Maria

MariaSouth Australia

Bad customer service and more expensive

Was waiting at the kiosk to be served this morning but was completely ignored by not one but two staff members. When I complained about being ignored the young boy just told me to wait and rolled his eyes and shook his head. When I told him his customer service skills needed to be looked at he again rolled his eyes and said whatever. How disgusting,!! I have been shopping at football hope valley for over20 years but will cease as of today. Also since being sold prices are extremely expensive. Going elsewhere. Bad customer service really bad!

Renovations costly to customers

Since Foodland Happy Valley have renovated its store (which is very nice) I have noticed my groceries are costing me a lot more every week. I cant afford to shop there now so have gone back to Woolworths to give them a try.

Robert

RobertMinnipa

Good country service.

For the goods or range choice, some of the smaller stores, don't have it all, they do employ local country people & give far better service than the larger stores, have you ever tried to find a staff member in the very large supermarkets. The Wudinna Foodland gives that old personal service, that Coles & Woolies ceased years ago, it may not have every item I need, but just having a supermarket in a small community means a lot to me. I bought a faulty product, NO lining up for a refund or waiting for it to be credited it was done. Shopping local now.

Arthur Rou

Arthur RouAdelaide

Fantastic

Foodland Sefton Plaza has the best range of goods. Better than the nearby Coles and Woolworths and Aldi. Goods are cheaper or same as Coles and Woolies and and checkouts always open, no queues and no self service checkouts which is great. Great atmosphere at Foodland plus they pack your groceries for you. Brands are trusted and mostly Australian where quality is better.

May 31st 2018 Update: Foodland Sefton Plaza

Fruit and veg is always fresh.iIems are always instock on shelf wide range of goods.Friendly and fast service .Prices are better than nearby Coles and Woolworths

E.Baskettasked

I live in Largs Bay and am an aged pensioner, currently homebound at demand of Federal Govt. Can you deliver to my home? Have Pension Card, & visa Card but am apprehensive about using Visa because, last week I tried to buy a washing machine and my card was compromised . Waiting on Bank for new card.
Elaine Baskett (My go to shop is Foodland North Haven)

judy
judy

Sorry, I'm also a pensioner and live near the hills, Bit fare away. I would ring Foodland about deliveries. I wish you the best and stay well and safe.

E.Baskett

Good luck Judy. Haven't heard from Foodland with a positive reply but hope that on Monday they will reply.
Keep well. We must be aware of 'the arms length rule" To add to the confusion, we all have different length arms !!

Fired Up

But why post in a review site rather than ask them directly?

Jack

Jackasked

Why does the Foodland at Yankalilla frequently run out of advertised specials? The specials shelves can be empty at any time during the cycle, including the first couple of days. This happens regularly, at any time of the year and when I ask about availability, the reply is often that the supplier is responsible for stocking the shelves or the store has been busy! In my opinion both of these issues are easily addressed by effective management. JH

Fired Up

So why expect the public to know in a review site.

paws

pawsasked

Does foodland milk support dairy farmers? If it doesnt i wont buy it!

Fired Up

The milk they sell comes for dairy farmers so yes