Foodland

Foodland

Onka

OnkaAdelaide

Catalogues and stores

lamb chops in catalogue look beautiful, then I checked them out in store.Paying for fat!should advertise what you sell.Thank you

Sean

SeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

To expensive

I'd normally shop at Woolworths, but due to convince I thought Foodland today . I purchased two bags of food . Not a large amount of dog food / butter / bread etc . Cost me $137.00 . Now when you walkout of a store with two bags and it cost that amount ? Their prices are very high compared to Coles & Woolworths. My mistake

judyAdelaide

better control of peoples behaviour

digusted by the behaviour of people at the frewville foodland. For a supermarket that considers it is better than Coles and Woolies. I don't think so. The staff have a responsablity to make sure people feel safe. The staff are very unpleasant. Live close but won't shop there again

Jack

JackSouthern and Hills, SA

Specials unavailable

There is obviously a problem for Foodland management at Yankalilla re stocking shelves with advertised specials. Being busy has been given as an excuse. It would be expected that the store would be busy at this time of the year and stock orders should be commensurate. At any time of year, however, specials shelves are often empty even in the first few days of a new cycle. Meat specials, canned products and dairy are some of the areas of concern. The issue has been pointed out on several occasions, but the friendly staff seem reluctant to take it up with management.

Susan

SusanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't try and hire a carpet cleaner

Today my brother and I went to foodland at Hallett cove to hire a carpet cleaner to do the carpets at our mums house.. apparently a driver's license isn't good enough as you need a local address... it's policy apparently.. so we had to go back to her house pick her up and drive back to the food land. Gee it's a shame if your cleaning your mothers house as she's in a wheelchair, or a nursing home or deceased..... we live in the same city, not a different state.. way over the top guys... we can hire a car/trailer with a lot less hassle and wasted time.... common sense is better customer service than ott policy.....

Not as easy to shop at

Foodland Newton used to be easy to shop with but since the refurbishment the shelves are now too high and we can only buy some items without climbing the shelving. Staff are still good though.

Pip

PipSouth Australia

More like Coles and Woolies Every Day

SB

SBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

foodland pasadena - what a nightmare

Limited parking with a faulty system that tells you it has spaces when a car is in the space.

They have blocked the main entrance with its own flower shop so half the time you have people stopped in the entrance to look at flowers and must ask them to move from the walk way so you can enter.

When you get into the store they will most likely be stocking shelves and don’t move so you can browse and see the products. Very expensive compared to its competitors. Have been overcharged but getting it refunded was easy.

Be prepared for the fish smell and the smell of cooking foods as well from its inbuilt “restaurants”

Overcharged

Find out how Foodland compares to other Supermarkets

Seaford food land- bad customer sevice

After paying for a. Number of items at the express checkout, realised I should have asked for change for $20 note as I needed a $10. I was told they do not give chAnge. This has actually really inconvenienced me and can't nsidering there are many supermarkets around, I won't be back. The attitude of the cashier made it so much worst. Just don't need this when I shop for groceries. The fresh large pretzel I bought was covered in some disgusting liquid like something had been spilled on it and I to throw it on the bin. I won't shop there again. You can choose your rules that inconvenience customers and I can choose to shop elsewhere

WHAT A JOKE

I went into the Hallett Cove shop to buy Pork Spare Ribs on special. Small packets normal price, larger packets the special price. When I asked why the difference I was told its to encourage you to buy the bigger packets and that if you didn't want as many you can separate and freeze the others. No wonder I shop elsewhere as much as possible now, just One of many problems

Maria

MariaSouth Australia

Bad customer service and more expensive

Was waiting at the kiosk to be served this morning but was completely ignored by not one but two staff members. When I complained about being ignored the young boy just told me to wait and rolled his eyes and shook his head. When I told him his customer service skills needed to be looked at he again rolled his eyes and said whatever. How disgusting,!! I have been shopping at football hope valley for over20 years but will cease as of today. Also since being sold prices are extremely expensive. Going elsewhere. Bad customer service really bad!

Scott Matthews

Scott MatthewsAdelaide

Misleading ticket prices.

Bought 2 items that were meant to be on special. The specials ticket had been placed over the full price ticket. I was then charged full price for the items. When I returned to the store to question the sale, the manager said that in small writing under the special price is written "on marked items" The special "marked" items are mixed in with the full price "unmarked" items. Misleading advertising of cost of product and dependant of consumer to remember the product pricing at point of sale. Foodland IGA Morphett Vale.

Tania

TaniaCleve

Thanks for SA but .......

I loved the opportunity to shop locally until now! Management at the Cleve store has changed and it it super bad!! Shelves are empty - bread is being sold whilst stale - but the most unforgivable error is for the basic staple of potatoes to be out of stock for 5 days! Please do a quality control check of the Cleve store - the staff are awesome as u will see - but to be expected to pay full price for stock that is obviously out of date is wrong!! Everyone in town is talking about travelling 300kms round trip to get decent supplies! PS The meat section is usually bloody great!!
Meat section
Specials run out the morning they are posted

Darren53

Darren53ADELAIDE

Incorrect pricing

Olga Aquije

Olga AquijeAU

bad service and no much variety

I used to go to Foodland near my house nearly every two days and there was an special offer which you could get a free stuff toy every time you spend 30 dollars o more. When I went there the last time the cashier did not want to give me the toy because I mentioned at the end.Since then I decided to drive a bit far but not to go there ever again.

bad service

E.Baskettasked

I live in Largs Bay and am an aged pensioner, currently homebound at demand of Federal Govt. Can you deliver to my home? Have Pension Card, & visa Card but am apprehensive about using Visa because, last week I tried to buy a washing machine and my card was compromised . Waiting on Bank for new card.
Elaine Baskett (My go to shop is Foodland North Haven)

judy

Sorry, I'm also a pensioner and live near the hills, Bit fare away. I would ring Foodland about deliveries. I wish you the best and stay well and safe.

E.Baskett

Good luck Judy. Haven't heard from Foodland with a positive reply but hope that on Monday they will reply.
Keep well. We must be aware of 'the arms length rule" To add to the confusion, we all have different length arms !!

Fired Up

But why post in a review site rather than ask them directly?

Jack

Jackasked

Why does the Foodland at Yankalilla frequently run out of advertised specials? The specials shelves can be empty at any time during the cycle, including the first couple of days. This happens regularly, at any time of the year and when I ask about availability, the reply is often that the supplier is responsible for stocking the shelves or the store has been busy! In my opinion both of these issues are easily addressed by effective management. JH

Fired Up

So why expect the public to know in a review site.

paws

pawsasked

Does foodland milk support dairy farmers? If it doesnt i wont buy it!

Fired Up

The milk they sell comes for dairy farmers so yes