4.9

98% · 2424 · 2%

John Warner
John Warner

So easy and fast to reactivate a rental advert

When a tenant moved out I reactivated my existing advert in just a few mins with just a change to dates.
Let again within a day!
So easy and fast saves so much time and very reasonably priced.
Helen
HelenSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

For Sale by Owner web Agent - Highly Recommend Them

Our experience with forsalebyowner was first class.
I would rate them 5 out of 5.
Our property at WAITARA was leased after 3 days. We had a total of 30 applications/enquiries.
I was impressed with forsalebyowner checking the tenancy record of applicants, their income and employment references. In fact I was blown away by how quickly this occurred i.e. same day for all of them.
Their web page was very easy to navigate/complete and they handled the 0n-line listing and de-listing with Realetate.com and Domain.com in <30 minutes each.
I will definitely use forsalebyowner for both property sale and leasing transactions again.
Kind regards
Michael Browne
Ayl
AylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Simple, Cheap and Effective

I had a townhouse in Adelaide to rent. Process was simple and straightforward. I started receiving inquiries and applications within hours of listing. The application form on realestate.com was comprehensive and very informative, and useful in weeding out unsuitable applicants and screening the best ones (Although lengthy and time-consuming for tenants to fill in). property was let within 3 days, for above my listing price.
Matt M
Matt MSydney, NSW3 posts

Dan and suzanne Rogers
Dan and suzanne RogersCentral Queensland, QLD

EASY EXPERIENCE

For Sale By Owner was really easy to use and saved us a commission fee of $20,000.00
Dan
Dan

A great platform!

I recommend this platform! Having control of the all aspects of the sale of my house was terrific. For Sale By Owner made the process easy and being able to amend the advertisement, at any time was a huge benefit. Meeting potential buyers was also a worthwhile experience. The signboard was erected prompting according to my instructions.
Adrian  Mandurah
Adrian Mandurah

FSBO wins everytime

Advertised for Lease & have best price and best tenant within 48 hours. FSBO no brainer…
Cathy Hawthorn
Cathy HawthornSydney, NSW2 posts

Highly Recommend

ForSaleByOwner is easy to use. I managed to lease my property in 3 days. The updates and information in relation to interested tenants etc from the site are great and made the whole process seamless. I would definitely use again and also recommend to others.
Susan Turner
Susan Turner2 posts

ForSaleByOwner.com

Surfers Paradise rental unit leased in 2 days.
Used this company several times.
Good service
The Top Enders
The Top Enders

Once again For Sale By Owner has helped us sell our property!

This is the second property that we have sold through For Sale By Owner. They are well organised, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. We highly recommend using For Sale By Owner!
Harry
Harry

Good product, Good staff

Rental property leased in seven days since beginning advertising. Setting a realistic rent is a help, and having lengthy periods open for inspection. I have now used For Sale by Owner around eleven times. It is easy for a non technical person to use. What more can I say. .
Julia Bentley
Julia BentleyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

easy to use and supportive

We were very happy with the help that we received from FSBO. They were very efficient in returning any emails or phone calls. They were obliging in providing any information required.
It isn't easy to sell your own property especially if you have an emotional attachment but FSBO as a company certainly were very supportive. I would use them again quite happily.
Gina  Park
Gina Park

Very easy to use and it's perfect!

I have used this service twice and it can't be any simpler. This is low maintenance so easy to use. Highly recommend to anyone.
Cheryl Langford
Cheryl LangfordIllawarra, NSW

Sold!

What an easy process using For Sale By Owner to sell my property! The information is all there for you.
Emma
Emma2 posts

Great way to find rental tenants

FSBO is a well set up, easy to use site/company that does a lot of the hard work for you. At a reasonable price it really saved us a significant amount of time and effort. We found tenants within a few days, it was worth every cent. Would highly recommend for those managing their on properties.
Liz Kew East
Liz Kew EastGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Better than a real estate agent!

In the past I had used Domain.com.au to list my self managed property. I was disappointed when I needed to re-list my unit in Hawthorn Vic due to my tenant moving out and finding that Domain only allow agents to list now.
Happily forsalebyowner have filled the gap. I now pay considerably less for the listing and have access to all the good leasing websites. The process was straightforward and the support was responsive. My ad was updated on a few occasions and the changes flowed through as quickly as I could have hoped. I highly recommend this business as legitimate and efficient. Thank you to the team at forsalebyowner. I’ll be back next time.
Liz Kew East.

Dallas Pointon
Dallas PointonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great website and awesome to deal with!

Was awesome website and affordable price to sell by yourself. Would use Forsalebyowner again if I am wanting to sell another place. Much cheaper option than using a normal real estate agent and paying their fees. Highly recommend!!! Thanks again Forsalebyowner!!!
Debbie
Debbie3 posts

A great experience

I had a great experience with these guys. I see no reason to pay a real estate agent fees when listing yourself can be this easy. I would not hesitate to use again.
Joe
Joe
tony
tonySydney, NSW

Fantastic service, colin was great, very patient , and achieved great results

I have been a landlord for 44 years, and have used FORSALEBYOWNER for past2 years.
They have been the best to deal with.7 days a week help. Inquiry's were nonstop.
Fantastic results were achieved.
Tony
Robyn Shapcott
Robyn Shapcott

Excellent service

I would highly recommend forsalebyowner – they are very experienced, their website is excellent, easy to navigate and provides a broad array of help. I would definitely recommend using them as they are always ready by the phone to provide advice which is something that is very much appreciated for anyone that has not used these type of websites before, these guys are the pick of owners own selling. Robyn Shapcott
Julia Knock
Julia KnockSouth East Queensland, QLD
Col
ColGoldfields, WA

Easier than I thought

I was a little apprehensive at first, but it turned out to be easier than I thought it would be to list our house on line. I had a few small hick-ups, but perceivered and it was brilliant. I saved myself a lot of money in Real Estate Agent fees.
Sorry
Sorry

Terrific service made easy

Listing a property to rent with FSBO is easy and very effective. I recommend this service to all property owners who are managing their own investment. It is very comprehensive with listings on multiple web sites, exposure is great.
Eunice N.
Eunice N.Far North Queensland, QLD4 posts

Highly recommended! Try it! It’s easy and hassle free!

I have just sold the fourth family property on For Sale By Owner, the first in 2011. Each sale was stress free thanks to their efficiency and professionalism. They make it so easy for the average person to sell their own property, by taking you through step by step and are only a phone call away if needed. I can sincerely recommend FSBO.
Goran M.
Goran M.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic service

Highly recommend it. So easy to use. You're in control of every aspect of the listing. I opted for the onsite billboard which was delivered and installed in a matter of days.

Geoffrey Anderson
Geoffrey AndersonQueensland

Easy and cheap way to sell your property

We have sold two houses now and cannot fault the support and service. We have saved so much money in real estate fees/commission. It is so easy. We sold in rural locations with ease. We highly recommend using this company.
Sean D.
Sean D.Hobart, TAS3 posts

The absolute BEST WAY to sell your property - For Sale By Owner!!!

What a brilliant experience! To sell your own home and save tens of thousands of dollars in real estate fees. The whole system with FSBO is amazing; lots of help and support, a really simple website to navigate, and easy creation of the online ads, signboard and brochures. I would never, in a million years, ever consider wasting money engaging an agent to sell my property, ever again!!!
Alan Calder
Alan Calder

Great Leasing Solution for a Small Office

For Sale By Owner provides an easy low cost option for landlords to lease their properties. As I was leasing a small office, at a minimal rent the cost of engaging an agent was too high. Webeen marketing on Marketplace and Gumtree for several months, but once we used forsalebyowner, we received quality enquiries within days and have found an excellent tenant within a few weeks.
Helen Shen
Helen Shen

Very good services and Good value

I have use For Sale By Owner's services for several times in the past few years. The service has getting better and better now. The software used by FSBO is user friendly and the stuff resolve my problems very quickly and effectively. Also, the charge for the service from FSBO was much lower than the advertisement put up with other company I used before.

I have already recommended their service to my friends and will continue do.

Janlen
JanlenGippsland, VIC18 posts

Excellent service

As the other reviewers have said, they have been marvelllous to deal with, we are novices with selling our home ourselves, they are very fast, we live in remote rural Victoria and the signboard arrived in tnree days, everything else was unbelievably easy to do, we can recommend Colin and his team 100%. Thank you.
Linda Stewart
Linda Stewart
Phil Wilson
Phil Wilson

If you have knowledge this company will guide you through to a sale

If you have the knowledge but can’t get the property on a marketing portal these are the professionals for you. Used many times highly recommended no drama no pressure just great service
Mick2676
Mick2676AU23 posts
Rudy B.
Rudy B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Ecellent service

I am a returned customer as I have used FSBO in the past.
This time, I again received excellent service from FSBO. Everything was well explained and the website was easy to navigate
Fairly happy
Fairly happySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Really was as easy as they said!

Would thoroughly recommend this way of selling property to anyone. I had a few questions along the way and they got back to me promptly. Photography was great! Value for money! Would definitely use again in the future. Thank you.

Terry Buller
Terry BullerPerth, WA2 posts

A Brilliant Service

I was totally impressed with FSBO throughout the whole process. Having had my own business for decades, it's great when you deal with an efficient and very competent business.
Colin and Alice were excellent to deal with.
Having just sold and saved in excess of $25000 in commission payment, I couldn't be happier.
If you haven't already, give FSBO a go.
Claire Davidson
Claire Davidson

Everything is so easy!

Excellent business to sell or rent your home through. I only every use FSBO to sell and to rent my properties, they are great to deal with, their site is easy to navigate and you have full control of your listing. Why would you pay commission to someone else when you can do it all yourself through FSBO!
Ron.R
Ron.RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Second House Sold - Just give it a go!

This is the second house I've sold through FSBO. Everything you need is provided for you except confidence. Just back yourself and you will be amazed how easy this is. I have save in excess of $25,000 using this program. Colin and the crew will help willingly and the website is SO easy to use. I also find it veru helpful organising my own open inspections. I reckon it took me about two hours to set up, and about 15 minutes every second day to update etc. For all of that, this time I saved about $14,000. It is an absolute no brainer. Just work out what your property is worth in the market - don't pitch too high or low and go for it!
Rudy B.
Rudy B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Excellent service from FSBO

Excellent service was provided by FSBO.
Everything was well explained and the website was easy to navigate even for an old ludite as myself. Help was only a phone call away

Visit Official Website