Forcast Physical store

Forcast Physical store

• Sizing True to size (3) · Slightly large (1) · Slightly small (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (75%) · Not as advertised (25%)

Candle with no scent

Christmas Candles have no scent after burning for 3hrs. I though maybe it was a faulty one but the second candle also had no scent. At 2 for $30 you can buy a normal candle for $2, no value, not a good gift. Very disappointed, poor quality.

SSSSSSS

SSSSSSSPerth

Rude managers

I pretty much on average buy 1 dress a week from forecast and have a huge collection . I had to call in to put couple of garments on hold. I extended hold for a another day for FULL price top and when I walked into the store the manger looked at me and said - You are all over the place and shook her head ... I was appalled . I just didnt know how to respond . I have spent around $500-$600 or so in that store jus in month and half I guess and this is how valued customers are treated. If someone could reply and give me contact of regional manager that would be great .Never returned anything or any dramas still . I feel so frustrated.

Lindsey Ho

Lindsey HoSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

My mother and I went to the Westfield store On Sunday, I felt like the staff there didn't really want to serve the customers.
My mon was asking the staff for the sizes and needed help with the number as she can’t see things without glasses.
The lady who served us just said the size is on the label and walked away and the way she talked to us is not polite.
We are not sure about the item and we kinda need some guidance but the staff can not provide,
Bad experience in the store.

Store LocationSydney Westfield

Amazing Customer Service

I visited the new Westfield Carousel yesterday 23/08 and was served by the amazing Emily. Fabulous customer service, she gave great advice and is a true asset to your brand .

Store LocationCarousel, Cannington

Poor customer service at Market City, Haymarket store

I work very close to the Market City Haymarket Forcast and visit the place very frequently. I have noticed that the person who manages the store is always rude with the shoppers and with me. I like Forecast but do not wish to shop here due to the arrogant behavior of this lady.

Store LocationMarketCity, Haymarket 2000

Patrish

PatrishSydney, NSW

Great little shop

Every item of clothing I have purchased at Merrylands has been great. Product range is good. Good quality, reasonable price. It's my first 'go to' shop. I Love Forcast gear.

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationMerrylands

Amazing service by Trang T

I have bought four clothes including two perfect dresses, one basic top and one stylish cape with satisfying price and nice quality and exceptional service provided by Ms Trang T in Parramatta shop.
It almost past 9pm but Ms Trang still has great patience to help me to try on the clothes and make decision. Really appreciate it.

LynnSydney, NSW

Poor quality

I’m never buying from forecast or any stores that carry your products ever again. All my pants after 1 wash bubbles would appear and buttons on tops or pants would comes off after the first wear! It’s not cheap to buy from you guys so it’s so disappointing that other store such as H&M or even Supre has better quality and half the price. So angry and feels so ripped off. Buy better quality material guys or you will be out of business in a few year.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationLiverpool and Narellan
Lynn

So all 3 items I got from your stores are all faulty?

SwatiSydney, NSW

Very poor quality of clothes fabric

I've bought 2 dresses from Forcast store (parramatta) - A$99 & A$85. After 1 wash, bubbles came on the back side of one dress & color of other spread all over the dress. I washed the dresses as per the instructions mentioned. When I went to store to show them the material. They refused to entertain and mentioned dress can only be replaced when it is with price TAG and within some stipulated time. Forcast may have good design clothes but CLOTHES QUALITY IS REALLY BAD. I mean what's the point of buying so expensive clothes when the clothes will last till one wash only. Don't waste your money on Forcast clothes.

Swati

Your apology doesn’t help. I feel like cheated and what about my money which got wasted. I will strongly urge my friends not to buy from forcast.

TEJ

TEJCanberra 2600, ACT

Beautiful Clothing

The store is set out extremely well, staff are very helpful. The range and quality of products is fantastic. The clothing is very elegant and classy. I've only started shopping at Forecast in the last week and I've bought 12 items of clothing already.

Mel k

Mel kGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible quality

Bought a pair of $70 pants for work that the sale assistant recommended to me. Wore the pants 2 times, and the seam came undone at the waste. Forecast refused to exchanged or refund as the pants got sent away for testing and results came back as it was some how my fault but they couldn’t tell me how. Very disappointing, will not be shopping here again.

Caroline Harley

Caroline HarleySydney, NSW

Parramatta Customer Service

My daughter and I just visited the parramatta store and was served by the loveliest young woman by the name.of Trang she was exemplary in her help and her personality was just lovely. Will def be back.