Ford Dealers

Ford Dealers

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (32)
Josh L.

Josh L.Sydney, NSW

City Ford Sydney

City fraud I like to call these thieves.
Quoted prices triple the price.
I sent my car in as the engine light come on, they then try up sell everything else before even seeing why the engine light was on.
Quoted $490 to change a MAF sensor. Which was reading a a fault code. Caused by the Wesfil filter which was install.
Quoted over $1000 to change 5 glow plugs. $290.75 for 5 glow plugs
Any good mechanic will have this replaced in 1-1.5hrs this equals $700-800 in labour.
They came back with $2700 to fix other issues they had found.
I told them to finish what they had started and will go else where.

Beware of city Fraud Sydney!

Store LocationCity Ford

Stay away from ford! Specially the ranger raptor!

Other Car Dealerships
4.5
carconnect
carconnect

Bait Advertising

Contacted Ford about ordering a Mustang Mach 1 and the salesman told me they are all under contract. Amazingly enough they had all just been contracted this very day, his State Manager had only just called to let him know. So I mentioned to him it would be good of Ford to put that on their website, to which he replied, "yeah, they're never going to do that as they want you to inquire and then expect us to down sell you to one of the cheaper models". Real Estate Agents get in trouble for this sort of thing but a car company? Do what you want. You can make up your own mind from here.

Victoria

VictoriaSouthwest, VIC

Ford Fiesta wheel nut lock

My son has a flat tyre and is unable to remove the wheel nut as the lock is damaged.
Asked Geelong Ford for assistance to help remove the nut or buy anew lock with the answer
“We don’t make them any more so don’t bring the car here on a tow truck as we can’t do anything.”
What a joke you are Ford!! It’s your car and only 9 years old
Luckily my son had a flat in our local town and not on a highway in the middle of nowhere!!
All this drama for a flat tyre
Now have to get the RACV, a tow to someone who might be able to remove the tire!
Will never trust to buy a Ford car ever again!!

Store LocationGeelong

Run! Don’t go anywhere near a Ford dealership

Store LocationTuggerah
Greg
Greg
Barbara Durham

Barbara DurhamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The boot electricals to Ford Focus could not be repaired for over 11 months; so I gave up and bought a new car.

Store LocationEssendon Ford
Rick W.

Rick W.South East Queensland, QLD

Nova Ford Caboolture service

Booked in a week ahead of time for a service and airbag recalls on my 2017 Wildtrak.
These people are abusive incompetent liars.
They had my car for two full days, then to make it about me not them they accused me of swearing at the receptionist, I had 4 witnesses with me and recorded the phone call, I didnt swear or abuse anyone
The service Manager is an idiot that chose to abuse me. (I videoed the whole thing). He threatened to take me to court if I told people what went on. (Good luck with that, so I can counter claim for damages)

Take your vehicle elseware these blokes are incompetent, they'll apologise and then abuse you for their stuff ups

Store LocationNova Ford Caboolture Queensland
v wagmann

v wagmannSydney, NSW

pathetic

problems with Ford Transit , van out of action for 7.5 weeks , no loan car provided even though problems are under warranty .Ford are saying it because we drive the car too much ... are they suppose to be parked & not used ??? could not find a dealer willing to take it for repairs . they give you case manager who is pathetic & can do nothing & no one take responsibility

Store Locationnsw
Truth Serum

Truth SerumSydney, NSW

Ford Falcon XR50T - MINT

Store LocationPower Ford

HVD

HVD

Beware of Thompson Ford Parramatta

Bought a car 6 months and within 2 weeks started making rattling noises. They brushed it off and did a temporary fix. The noise started again in a few days and is ongoing. They are very untrustworthy and once they get your money they don't really care. Customer service and care is completely absent. Stay away from them as far as possible. I have now approached Ford Australia customer service, who have suggested another dealer to get the issue fixed. Never again will I buy a Ford .

Store LocationParramatta
Wolf

WolfSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Transmission module, air-conditioning, and door lock latches have problems. Customer service is not good. I would buy a Japanese made car next time.

Ford Service appear to be uninterested in servicing Ford vehicles

Joe G.

Joe G.Sydney, NSW

Ford juga water leak at less than 100,000

I have had my kuga titanium since new. Always serviced at ford on time. At approx 90.000kms I had a coolant leak. I told the ford service centre and they told me well the car has almost 100.000 so what do I expect. This stuff happens. I contacted ford and they said the car is out of warranty so bad luck. I was quoted $700 by ford to fix it as it is a leak from the the thermostat housing. What a joke and bad service. So much for bringing the car to ford for service. Major disappointment. This model also had a recall for overheating which was done on my car. I believe this may be the cause but ford has washed it's hands on the issue.

Store LocationThomson ford
Luke

LukeBrisbane

Unbelievably bad customer service

Bought a new Mustang just over 12 months ago. Dealing with Ford has been a complete debacle from day one. Incompetence, or they just don't care? I'm not sure which, but calls to Ford Australia for clarifications or complaint are of no use as the customer service reps don't seem to be able to answer any questions, and the promised call backs don't happen. I would never buy another Ford, and would definitely not recommend them to anyone.

Store LocationMetro Ford Newstead (QLD)
Mr Happy

Store LocationCastle hill

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Titan Ford Melville, WA *****Avoid*****

I booked my Ford Ranger in for a recall and for them to look at a noise from the engine. They charged me $160 for a diagnosis. When I collected the car they were unable to tell me what was causing the noise. They said they would ask Ford what the issue was and I heard nothing. I asked for my $160 back but no refund. I even sent an email to the principal and have heard nothing. They say Sh%t flows downhill, well in this case the lack of service starts at the top and continues at every opportunity.

Store LocationMelville WA
BJK

BJKSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lazy and not courteous

ELN Ford used cars at Tuggerah went over my car for a trade in quote and didnt even bother to let me know a price for my car when wanting to trade in on one of their cars.My car wasnt old and was in good condition and if they didnt want to do a trade in that was fine with me but at least they could have the common courtesy to let me know the outcome after all I was looking at buying one of their cars.
Just a lazy and slack way to do business

Store LocationTuggerah
RVD

RVD

Stay away from Thomson Ford Parramatta

Purchased a used car and received absolutely poor service. They are only interested in money and even after they get paid they don’t deliver the car on time. It was a very frustrating and disappointing experience dealing with Thomson Ford Parramatta. If you don’t take finance from them, they make it very difficult for other finance providers. They don’t care about the customer. Stay away from this dealership.

Store LocationParramatta NSW
Jasper

JasperPerth, WA

After sales support and workmanship from the dealer is very bad..

I bought ford everest brand new and extended warranty up to 6 years. I let the service done only at ford dealer here in perth but found issue with the coolant leak, diagnose by the another ford dealer. Recommend that previous repair done cause the issues. Try to contact ford representative for 3 days but won’t answer and leave message won’t come back to me..
Waste of time and money.

Store LocationRange ford maddington
Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer care

Took my Ford into new city ford at Alexandria for a safety recall issue. At the time of booking I advised that they had previous owner listed in their records, I provided mine & asked them to update. At drop off noticed it wasn’t updated, I provided details again. Same at pick up and was issued with incorrect paperwork. Have since called [name removed] at city ford once a week for 4 weeks trying to get my paperwork re-issued. Each time he told me he’d sent it, of course it hasn’t arrived. Not sure of the implications of having incorrect papers regarding safety fixes?!? It seems minor, but why couldn’t they simply correct the error and reissue the paperwork? It’s left a sour taste regarding their ‘service’. Would NOT recommend them.

Store LocationNew City Ford Alexandria NSW

Helen  Dempsey

Helen Dempseyasked

Does anyone else own a 2009
Ford Fiesta that has needed numerous new alternators. No reasons given from Ford, just a cost of $860 every 2 years. Think I’ll sell, no more Fords for me!!

Matt222

Matt222asked

I signed a deal with a ford car yard. I wont name and shame just yet. Took it (kugar) for a test drive drove well and negotiated a deal i think was good for myself. Vehicle was in stock have not heard anything from the salesman coming up to 7 days. Apart from the contact initiated 2 days ago asking when i could collect my new. No real answers given other than ford had to release it. How long should i have to wait is my question and am i being unreasonable to think more contact should have been made?

Ash Tous
Ash Tous

They have asked my wife to pickup 5:30 pm ... it was dark in AUG 2016. She couldn't check properly. When I saw the car i have notice rings have damaged badly and it was issue with front tier and also break issue (making noise) and wheel alignment require.
We took some photos and send them by email a day after.
When they have checked in workshop their mechanic told me who give this car road worthy? when i said your company they kept quiet and that mechanic never came back to us.
After 6 month still we have issue with break and it is the disk issue, also rings and tires never replaced same issue, they just did wheel alignment.

I love ford territory this is my second territory but I told every one and I recommend everybody "Never ever buy from BAYFORD IN EPPING. They are NOT trustworthy and NOT honest".

Sina

Sinaasked

Ok. Has anyone paid for a quote on a vehicle? This would be the first. mmmmmm after reading these reviews. I feel my dad was been scammed.

SandyG
SandyG

Hi, You never pay for a quote on any repair on any car. You should promptly go back for a refund and report this person to fair trading. No work was undertaken so this is a con.