Ford Dealers

Ford Dealers

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)

NOT HAPPY FORD

Best Service! - Ford Parramatta (Church St) Dealership

Recently purchased Ford Ranger. If it weren’t for the team at parramatta Church St and the service I received i would never have left with the car of my dreams. The team were extremely knowledgeable, accommodating and supportive. I was extremely overwhelmed with how nice and respectful they treated me. I wasn’t just any other customer. I felt welcomed and heard. I recommend that you check out this dealership when purchasing a vehicle.. good luck guys ☺️

Store LocationParramatta NSW
Other Car Dealerships

Joanna
JoannaSydney, NSW

Ford ARNCLIFFE NSW

I really hate coming in however eveyone there is just so fantastic the Customer service is so good compared to other car service centres. Mercedes was terrible and we sons 220k and Jeep we spend just over 100k and I took tj both to the tribunal.
Ford by far exceeds my customer service experience.
Always providing and accomodating
Great job amazing team
Keep up the good work.
Thank you to eveyone who puts up with me every time

Store LocationArmcliff
Car Dealerships

Find out how Ford Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Ford ranger

I brought a Ford Ranger from Jake at Gateway Ford and he was a pleasure to deal with and made the whole buying a new car a great experience from the minute me and my friend walked in the door he really new his product even gave me great after sales service I would recommend Jake to anyone that is looking to buy a new car can’t thank you enough for your help through the whole process from start to finish

Amber

Store LocationFord gateway wollongong
MinLea28
MinLea28Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Ford Dealership in SA

Recently in the market for HB’s dream car. We looked on-line & in person for quite a few months. Finally settled on the Jarvis Ford Dealership @ Gepps Cross (SA). Armed with our knowledge, we visited the dealership. The young sales person has excellent communication skills & his customer service was outstanding, particularly as he had not long commenced work at the dealership. Each question, a couple of test drives & queries we asked were answered.

Consequently we purchased a vehicle, which was ready for pick up @ the designated time.

We have over many years purchased different vehicles from other Dealerships & Jarvis Ford really were exceptional.

Store LocationJarvis Ford Gepps Cross - South Australia

Ford Ranger Wildtrak

Bought a Ford Ranger Wildtrak from Macarthur Ford Campbelltown over the weekend, I found the customer service exceptional and friendly, answered all my questions and offered helpful advise.
I would recommend anyone thinking of buying a new car to stop in and experience the service for themselves.

Store LocationMacarthur Ford Campbelltown

Helen  Dempsey
Helen Dempseyasked

Does anyone else own a 2009
Ford Fiesta that has needed numerous new alternators. No reasons given from Ford, just a cost of $860 every 2 years. Think I’ll sell, no more Fords for me!!

Matt222
Matt222asked

I signed a deal with a ford car yard. I wont name and shame just yet. Took it (kugar) for a test drive drove well and negotiated a deal i think was good for myself. Vehicle was in stock have not heard anything from the salesman coming up to 7 days. Apart from the contact initiated 2 days ago asking when i could collect my new. No real answers given other than ford had to release it. How long should i have to wait is my question and am i being unreasonable to think more contact should have been made?

Ash Tous
Ash Tous

They have asked my wife to pickup 5:30 pm ... it was dark in AUG 2016. She couldn't check properly. When I saw the car i have notice rings have damaged badly and it was issue with front tier and also break issue (making noise) and wheel alignment require.
We took some photos and send them by email a day after.
When they have checked in workshop their mechanic told me who give this car road worthy? when i said your company they kept quiet and that mechanic never came back to us.
After 6 month still we have issue with break and it is the disk issue, also rings and tires never replaced same issue, they just did wheel alignment.

I love ford territory this is my second territory but I told every one and I recommend everybody "Never ever buy from BAYFORD IN EPPING. They are NOT trustworthy and NOT honest".

Sina
Sinaasked

Ok. Has anyone paid for a quote on a vehicle? This would be the first. mmmmmm after reading these reviews. I feel my dad was been scammed.

SandyG
SandyG

Hi, You never pay for a quote on any repair on any car. You should promptly go back for a refund and report this person to fair trading. No work was undertaken so this is a con.